Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vedic Astrology (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Career and Dominant Planets (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128955)

nessaou 08-25-2019 04:07 PM

Career and Dominant Planets
 
Greetings!
I'd like to know what are the strongest planets in my birth chart, and if my chart is auspicious for money and career related topics.

Birth date is August 12, 1999
at 12:00 PM

Birth place is Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil latitude 23 32' S 46 longitude 37' W

mathur_dinesh 08-27-2019 07:02 AM

Re: Career and Dominant Planets
 
Your Sun owns the tenth house of career and it is forming a rajyog (combination for status, power and wealth). It will operate for six years starting from February/2021.

nessaou 09-01-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh (Post 995509)
Your Sun owns the tenth house of career and it is forming a rajyog (combination for status, power and wealth). It will operate for six years starting from February/2021.

Thank you very much for reading my chart. But, isn't my sun in the 9th house though? At least it's what it says in software generated birth charts.

mathur_dinesh 09-02-2019 04:40 AM

Re: Career and Dominant Planets
 
I did not say your Sun is in the tenth house. It owns the tenth house and occupies the ninth. This is the reason why it has become capable of giving good results to you.

nessaou 09-03-2019 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh (Post 996927)
I did not say your Sun is in the tenth house. It owns the tenth house and occupies the ninth. This is the reason why it has become capable of giving good results to you.

Oh, I understand now. Thanks for explaining

Teach 09-03-2019 01:22 AM

Re: Career and Dominant Planets
 
Hello

nice ascendant

Pluto is one strong planet in your chart.
Another is venus,

therefore, gaining money depends on your ability (pluto).

Do you need more advice?

I can tell you with Transit jupiter in 2nd house you can make preparations,
regarding make money on your life,
however they need to be well-grounded. (Sagittarius)

Have a nice one

nessaou 09-06-2019 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teach (Post 997153)
Hello

nice ascendant

Pluto is one strong planet in your chart.
Another is venus,

therefore, gaining money depends on your ability (pluto).

Do you need more advice?

I can tell you with Transit jupiter in 2nd house you can make preparations,
regarding make money on your life,
however they need to be well-grounded. (Sagittarius)

Have a nice one

Thanks a lot!


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.