Could someone take a look at my natal chart?

Roos

I would really appreciate it if someone could take a look at my natal chart. I payed for a chart reading a couple of weeks ago, but the reading didn't go into the most important aspect and focused more on very general placements. I would really appreciate it if someone could explain the major aspects i have i my chart.

Also, i sometimes feel like my chart doesn't resonate with me completely. The person who read my chart also mentioned that i was an extroverted person (Gemini Sun), but apart from when i'm with my family or friends i'm not extroverted at all. I also have very low self-esteem! is there anything in my chart that points to this? Thanks in advance :)!!!

Attachments

• Natal chart RS.png
    Natal chart RS.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 27

iniciate

Hello, i´m not experter, i´m iniciate to study astrology, but you have mars in 12th house square moon, sun and mercury. I have the mars in 12th house and i study a lot mars in 12th house, so, in a spiritual perspective i think that make you interesting in misticism things, but i see in my life isolation, and i attributed this a mars in 12th house, because mars is the planet of the energy, accion, initiative, and 12th house is the things that you hide from you, reclusion, unconscious, and i atribute the large periods of introspection that i have a mars in 12th house. its my experience whith mars in 12th house.:piscadela:

ElenaJ

Saturn opposite your ascendent keeps you cool and controlled towards others, and squaring Venus you tend to keep your emotions to yourself.