Possibility of a relationship this year?

8thstellium

Will I get in to a romantic relationship before end of 2014?

Thanks.

Edit: My last n only relationship ended 4 years ago.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_relationship.63592.22766.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_relationship.63592.22766.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

8thstellium

My interpretation:
Moon, the 7th house ruler is placed well in 5th house of romance and Venus is placed well in own house in 10th. This seems good.

But Asc ruler, Saturn, is weak in the house where moon debilitates. Not sure what this means.
Any help?

Thanks.

IleneK

Premium Member
I am not too encouraged by the prospects for the last few months of this year. While early ascendant points to this question being premature, and perhaps not a deeply pressing and heartfelt matter, the following is what the chart suggests to me.

You/Saturn have no essential dignity, are peregrine, so are kind of unfocused in this matter.

The main considerations for me however are the reception and the aspect between the two significators. First, then, reception between you/Saturn and potential relationship persons/Moon is poor. Moon is in an exaggerated negative reception with Saturn, because Saturn is in the sign of Moon's fall. So you may likely not be well received by a potential partner. Also, there is no reception from you to them, either, which suggests that you may not feel any willingness either.

Second is the aspect between your primary significators. Moon does ultimately oppose Saturn. But things typically do not perfect by opposition without mutual reception, and often an opposition ends up damaging the querent. In this case there is also interference of Moon's perfection as it first squares Jupiter, ruler of the unfortunate 12th.

If we allow Moon to switch hats and interpret it as the development of the question, then Moon's next aspect is a square, followed by an opposition, so I don't see anything positive unfolding soon.

I am sorry but the matter does not look very promising to me.

Last edited:

8thstellium

Thanks Ilene. Sometimes I wonder if I will EVER draw a good horary chart!
So far NOT ONCE did I draw a good horary since 2011.

Thanks.

8thstellium

While early ascendant points to this question being premature, and perhaps not a deeply pressing and heartfelt matter, the following is what the chart suggests to me.

You are right.It could be premature because I am not even seeing anyone to "be in a relationship" with someone. Plus I asked this Q right after it came into my mind. It wasn't a pressing Q which I had for a long time.

IleneK

Premium Member
You are right.It could be premature because I am not even seeing anyone to "be in a relationship" with someone. Plus I asked this Q right after it came into my mind. It wasn't a pressing Q which I had for a long time.

That may be why. The questions need to be serious and well-considered, really important.

IleneK

Premium Member
Don't know exactly what you mean by a "hazy" outcome.

I see that the chart may not answer the question, because it was not well-considered, as possibly shown by the early rising point.

What I am struck by, 8thstellium, is that you don't seem to be really asking the right questions. Like you have not really sat down and genuinely reflected as to what is going on and what you really want and need to know. That you may not be taking advantage of what horary can truly offer, by asking the really meaningful question. And this is truly not intended to be a criticism, but rather just to point you into some new directions of inquiry.

Last edited:

tikana

girls

Saturn is in shitty position it is not only in scorpio but essentially weak
meaning that the querent is not ready for a relationship for whatever reason.

Venus is essentially debilitated in scorpio

Tik

8thstellium

What I am struck by, 8thstellium, is that you don't seem to be really asking the right questions. Like you have not really sat down and genuinely reflected as to what is going on and what you really want and need to know. That you may not be taking advantage of what horary can truly offer, by asking the really meaningful question. And this is truly not intended to be a criticism, but rather just to point you into some new directions of inquiry.

Yeah, honestly I don't even know what I want anymore. Ever since my breakup I have slowly come out of it...very VERY slowly..n started to genuinely be happy with myself. Then this new guy came along and I am confused and conflicted when in reality I cannot even hold a conversation with him.

Last edited: