Any chance?

Just found another house...is there any chance of getting it?

Attachments

• IMG_20191031_003150.jpg
    IMG_20191031_003150.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

ElenaJ

This chart is similar to the previous one, I've just replied to that one.
One difference is that you as sun are no longer "sitting" on the house, plus the 4th house mercury/Venus conjunction is now exactly square the ascendent.
Moon is still approaching the landlord, Saturn, and mars still rules the house itself.
Check out the Part of Fortune in this chart, please, it might be in 4 libra, which means in a stressed aspect with Uranus, not the best of placements.

It is a tension point.
Are you confirming the position of POF?

this one you have mentioned,

"Moon is still approaching the landlord, Saturn, and mars still rules the house itself.
Check out the Part of Fortune in this chart, please, it might be in 4 libra, which means in a stressed aspect with Uranus, not the best of placements."

ElenaJ

I recalculated the chart, the POF is at 21 cancer. It therefore opposes pluto, co-ruler of the house itself (4th) in scorpio. Which would indicate something about the house is not the best, it might be power or water leaks. This refers to this chart, not the previous one with the other house offer.

I recalculated the chart, the POF is at 21 cancer. It therefore opposes pluto, co-ruler of the house itself (4th) in scorpio. Which would indicate something about the house is not the best, it might be power or water leaks. This refers to this chart, not the previous one with the other house offer.

:surprised: okay, I wont risk it then