Astrology Prediction problem

jyotisharma

Hello friends,

I want to know that How can i get my astrology predication without my date of birth ?

JUPITERASC

Re: Astrology Predications problem

Hello friends,

I want to know that How can i get my astrology predication without my date of birth ?
Natal astrological prediction is dependent on
at the very least
a DATE
i.e.
the date of the day of birth
even if the TIME is unknown
:smile:

dhundhun

Hello friends,

Learn astrology's advanced techniques - birth time rectification. You may know your approximate years. Monitoring events you may reach a chart, to which your vibrations are nearly responding.

Otherwise this technique is used to know exact astrological birth time. Form example if doctor say birth time is 6.05. But person might be responding to 6.08 and not to 6.05.

greybeard

If you have no date of birth then you are up Prediction Creek.

One of the old Arabic astrologers, about the 9th century, I forget who offhand, used a horary chart back in those days when calendars and sundials varied from town to town, records werenn't kept...

miquar

Hi. Exactly what do you know about the timing of your birth?

Understanding the functions associated with the main celestial bodies, and the values & motivations associated with the elements, signs, etc can help us to make sense of our experiences without reference to a particular pattern/chart.

Best wishes

Miquar

Oddity

It doesn't have to be based in yes or no. Even as late in the day as Lilly (you'll find an example or two in Christian Astrology), wider questions were answered, like 'will I have a good life?' in surprising detail.

Yes... and though you can gain a lot from horary, its still based at the beginning on a yes/no answer to a question. However, an event chart, which is related to horary, can give more answers too.