2019–20 Premier League

werdhr12

Hey Everyone,

The 2019–20 Premier League began on Friday 9 August 2019. It is the 28th season of the Premier League, the top English professional football league, since its establishment in 1992.

This is also the first season to use VAR.

So, let the prediction for each upcoming EPL games be here.

Thanks 😊

Last edited:

Torero

Based on the first Premier League match, I’ll make a long-term forecast for the winner this season.
In my opinion, this will be Liverpool, since the patron is in house 7. Why not Manchester City, but because the patron saint of MС is in the 12th house and this is clearly not for victory this year so precisely.

So we have a whole season of good football ahead.

Last edited:

Torero

Manchester City - Tottenham
17.08.2019 15:30
A very high probability of an unqualified victory of the MC in this match. The patron is in the first house. While the patron saint of Tottenham is in the 8th house and behind the back of the antis IC, which certainly does not mean victory.

This match will definitely be without zeros. One of the intervals for the goal I consider 45-60 minutes.

Torero

Southampton - Liverpool
17.08.2019 15:00
Liverpool advantage. A quick goal is possible in connection with the change of the ACS. From 1-15 minutes. I want to highlight a good interval for a goal from 50-70 minutes.

werdhr12

Based on the first Premier League match, I’ll make a long-term forecast for the winner this season.
In my opinion, this will be Liverpool, since the patron is in house 7. Why not Manchester City, but because the patron saint of MС is in the 12th house and this is clearly not for victory this year so precisely.

So we have a whole season of good football ahead.

fensi predicted the same: Link is below
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127356

Let's see what the future holds in the next 10 months or so

Torero

Manchester City - Tottenham
17.08.2019 15:30
A very high probability of an unqualified victory of the MC in this match. The patron is in the first house. While the patron saint of Tottenham is in the 8th house and behind the back of the antis IC, which certainly does not mean victory.

This match will definitely be without zeros. One of the intervals for the goal I consider 45-60 minutes.

Manchester City did not win, but did not lose. Goal in the active interval fit perfectly.

Attachments

• MCI 2-2 TOT _ Manchester City - Tottenham _ Match Summary - Google Chrome 2019-08-17 23.19.45.jpg
    MCI 2-2 TOT _ Manchester City - Tottenham _ Match Summary - Google Chrome 2019-08-17 23.19.45.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 29

Torero

Southampton - Liverpool
17.08.2019 15:00
Liverpool advantage. A quick goal is possible in connection with the change of the ACS. From 1-15 minutes. I want to highlight a good interval for a goal from 50-70 minutes.

Liverpool won. Goal scored at 70+ and recorded 71 minutes.

Attachments

• SOU 1-2 LIV _ Southampton - Liverpool _ Match Summary - Google Chrome 2019-08-17 23.22.58.jpg
    SOU 1-2 LIV _ Southampton - Liverpool _ Match Summary - Google Chrome 2019-08-17 23.22.58.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 31

Jibreil

Banned
Sheffield vs Crystal Palace

Sheffield is strongly supported by malefic's and sub lords.
Additional boost comes via retrograde Neptune in the D9 and Lord 1 conjunct the APOF.
Regulus is helping Crystal Palace so maybe they can score 1 goal - but very unlikely since Sheffield is so strong today.

Sheffield should win this with more than 2 goals.

Chelsea vs Leicester

Chelsea backed by malefic's is enough to beat Leicester today

Torero

In this match, I also give preference to Sheffield, whose patron is in the 1st house. I think the scoreboard will not be 0-0.
Activity aspects predisposes to goal up to 30 minutes.

Torero

In this match, I also give preference to Sheffield, whose patron is in the 1st house. I think the scoreboard will not be 0-0.
Activity aspects predisposes to goal up to 30 minutes.

Sheffield won:happy:

Attachments

• SHU 1-0 CRY _ Sheffield Utd - Crystal Palace _ Match Summary - Google Chrome 2019-08-18 17.57.08.jpg
    SHU 1-0 CRY _ Sheffield Utd - Crystal Palace _ Match Summary - Google Chrome 2019-08-18 17.57.08.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 31

Jibreil

Banned
Wolves vs Man Utd - 08/19
20:00 local start
Wolverhampton, England

Wolves have malefic support of Saturn
Man Utd is partially supported by Jupiter, sitting on 10th cusp but placed in 11th
Navamsha ASC cusp is conjucted by Upaketu (spoiling Man Utd luck), any delay in kick-off invites negative Uranus (R) - debilitating teams chances to win. A good indicator for match going for a Draw
Sub Lords are tied.

Man Utd cannot win this - Draw strongly on the cards.

BTTS Wolverton win or Draw looks juicy here.

Kpfornow

Wolves are losing 0-1 to Manchester United. Now would be a good time to bet on the draw, or wolves to win on the astrology above is correct... 👍

Kpfornow

I registered for a betting account during half time. It took a long time to send them my id etc. I found a site that doubled the odds of the first bet. Deposited £10. £7 on draw at 7/1 and £3 on wolves win @ 15/1. A

Wolves scored within a minute of the bet being placed lol. The universe is smiling

werdhr12

Wolves vs Man Utd - 08/19
20:00 local start
Wolverhampton, England

Wolves have malefic support of Saturn
Man Utd is partially supported by Jupiter, sitting on 10th cusp but placed in 11th
Navamsha ASC cusp is conjucted by Upaketu (spoiling Man Utd luck), any delay in kick-off invites negative Uranus (R) - debilitating teams chances to win. A good indicator for match going for a Draw
Sub Lords are tied.

Man Utd cannot win this - Draw strongly on the cards.

BTTS Wolverton win or Draw looks juicy here.

Spot on 👍👌👏

Jibreil

Banned
Aston Villa vs Everton

Everton has a STRONG Sub Lord and Jupiter on 10th cusp support.
Aston Villa is debilitated badly by Sedna on 4th cusp.

Though Aston Villa has more malefic and benefic support, they will try hard but fail.

Everton to win this, no DRAW here.

Last edited:

Torero

Aston Villa vs Everton
I think there will be no one in this match. The sun is in house 7 and helps Everton win.

The tension of the aspects at the beginning of the match can appear in a quick goal from 5-30 minutes. Another segment for a goal from 45-60 minutes.

I guess there will be more than 2.5 goals.