Certain type of empathy

MajorTom

Hello; I was wondering if there are certain things in my chart that could explain a certain type of empathy which I seem to possess, which concerns specifically feelings of grieving.

Whenever someone feels it after something/someone, or feels oppressed in some way, I feel it as well very acutely (even if I don't know personally that much any person involved, or even at all). And of course it's even more pronounced when it happens with someone I actually know (up to the point when I feel awful as well, for instance when rejecting someone who approaches to date me; it's like I'm mirroring their heavy feelings). Not to say that it doesn't happen with positive emotions, but I really do notice this stark influence specifically with those low feelings of others.

And that in response creates a very strong urge to soothe them in some way, but! expressing emotions has always been hard for me, but I guess I know why so (Capricorn moon).

Any thoughts on this? Particularly on the reasons of being empathic in this way? And thanks in advance.

https://pasteboard.co/IjyHQRH.png

Last edited:

MajorTom

By the way it also especially concerns future generations. It’s like I get very sad, exhausted and find myself grieving in some sort just by thinking about how humanity in general may fail sustaining itself (but I’ve been told that may be influenced by Aquarius/Capricorn placements).

Golden Yod

Asteroid Pallas and Neptune are sextile to your SN of the Moon in Pisces while Lilith (o) and asteroid Lilith (1181) are on your NN.

Last edited:

MajorTom

Interesting your SN is in Pisces 8th with Liliths on the other end.

Can you sense death before it occurs?

Ok I'm not going to exaggerate it when I say that I got somewhat startled after seeing this question, because yes, I've actually noticed that I do in certain ways; it actually has happened again just recently.

There was one person who produced a great album by one of my favourite bands; couple of weeks ago I had thought to myself that I definitely need to check out other things that he produced or wrote. And just yesterday I saw the news that he fell out of the window, and unfortunately died.

Another time it happened with another music composer; I was going to get to know more of his stuff, because I liked it so much. Again, I had this thought not long before he passed away.

Golden Yod

I get a heavy feeling of grief when someone I know is getting ready to die. About 2 weeks before.

Siblings ask me if I have the feeling because they are concerned with their spouse's health.

Golden Yod

Your Moon is opposite asteroid Apophis and your Jupiter is opposite your asteroid Anubis.

Your Anubis is in the 12th.

Neptune and Anubis are contra-parallel. Neptune rules the 12th so is speaking to Anubis in 12th.

Uranus, Neptune, and Moon are all parallel so they are all contra-parallel Anubis.

Your chart ruler is the Sun which happens to be in the house of death.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
Hello; I was wondering if there are certain things in my chart that could explain a certain type of empathy which I seem to possess, which concerns specifically feelings of grieving.

Whenever someone feels it after something/someone, or feels oppressed in some way, I feel it as well very acutely (even if I don't know personally that much any person involved, or even at all). And of course it's even more pronounced when it happens with someone I actually know (up to the point when I feel awful as well, for instance when rejecting someone who approaches to date me; it's like I'm mirroring their heavy feelings). Not to say that it doesn't happen with positive emotions, but I really do notice this stark influence specifically with those low feelings of others.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All you describe here I know very well myself my whole life long and I also know that it is impossible to mediate it to other people, who don't know it and don't have it theirselves.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From your chart I am quite sure, that you have already born with it, and that somebody else in your ancestor-bloodline has already had the same. Neptune rules your 8th house- genetic inheritance and ancestor gifts. And neptune is in 6th house at apex on a t-square with your 0° scorpio chiron and your mercury in aries. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mercury rules your physical body house 2nd - you can feel it physically in your own body. And in 2nd your mars is in bringing along the stellium energy of your 9th hous. 2nd is your skills you are born with. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mercury rules as well 11th house with mercury /uranus correspondence and a higher sense and interest in social commitment- you are born with to perceive information from outside. What is[/FONT][FONT=&quot] doubled by moon semisextile uranus. And semisextile pluto as ruler of your IC and past life you came in from. With this you also have a doorgate to all deep (pluto- the collective) problems,feelings and issues people can experience- even by not telling you a word about[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Your moon rules your 12th house- what is moon/neptune correspondence and a higher sense of perceiving feelings how people feel theirselves in society.
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]You have all possible doorgates one can have to perceive a lot more than other people can and are a born HSP - high sensitive person and kinda a medium.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The border between your I and another you is very thin and you are not easily able to shut your doors to find a rest and a free space for your own. You are endangered to get continously overloaded with other peoples feelings- and have perhaps problems to sort out what is yours and what is the "luggage" from somebody else. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Actually transiting pluto and saturn are still trining your mars in 2nd house, releasing your 9th house stellium vibes as well - to get you aware for what thes skills are meant to be and for what to use.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Transiting uranus actually trines your moon and enforces a change and a strengthening of your abilities to perceive.
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Cecile

[FONT=&quot]Ground Control to Major Tom,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Funnily enough I wish I were more of an empath so I could simply read people's energy and spend less time interpreting their charts - lol.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I second everything everyone said and add one thing. Brevity is not my forte [/FONT]J[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In reading and rereading your statement I found a pattern in your words. You use the words 'soothe' and 'humanity' and 'someone.' The answer you seek is stated in the question you ask. We 'soothe' one's emotions (Moon) and 'nerves' (Uranus). We care about 'humanity' (Aquarius and its ruler Uranus). We feel what 'someone' feels (one-on-one relationships, a 7th House concern. Aquarius is on the cusp of your 7th House. Its ruler is Uranus.) And if that's not enough Uranus for you, your Uranus is in Aquarius. It is in the 6th house of Health. By my count Uranus forms 4 sextiles, 2 conjunctions and 1 semisextile. This makes Uranus your high focus planet, the kingpin of sorts. [Other things to note: Sun in Aires is your chart ruler (Sun rules your Asc. Leo). The ruler of Aires, Mars, is isolated (per my software Mars forms no aspects) being mutual receptor of Mercury (in Aries) and Mercury is the natural ruler of the --- wait for it --- 6th House. Your final signature is Cardinal Fire, Aries, where your combust stellium and Mercury are.] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Okay, so . . . 6th House pertains to health, work, responsibility, etc.; Uranus pertains to nerves; Capricorn on the cusp adds discipline to the mix. More could be written about the influence of Saturn and Capricorn on Uranus. Briefly, this exchange could be a source of depression for you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hate to make Uranus the culprit here because Uranus brings many great things, but Transiting Uranus may be (in all probability is) effecting you profoundly right now as it transits your 9th House at exactly 150 degrees from your Natal (retrograde) Pluto in 4th House (natural ruler - Moon). Dates of exact inconjunction: June 19, 2019; Retrograde October 7, 2019; Direct April 20, 2020. One expression of this transit is it is forcing you to be more aware of the unknown through your subconscious. These transits could overwhelm you if you’re not careful. You should take precautions during these transits especially during retrograde. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]While I’ve focused on only one aspect of your chart, at the end of the day, is your question about the cause or the solution? Because I believe your nerves are hyper sensitive concurrent to your emotions being bombarded by the same 3 combust-stellium-Aries planets that sextile Uranus simultaneously squaring your Moon. My recommendation is to center yourself through proper diet and nutrition (esp. Vit B's), exercise preferably outdoors and meditate. You’re a musician, right? So listen to and compose soothing music. Maybe you should unplug the amp. You should surround yourself with soft, cool colors (shades of blue) and comfy pillows and sleep in a comfy bed. Pamper yourself. Get in the water. Float on a raft or canoe. Take long walks in the park or meadows. Decompress. Shake out your arms and legs periodically to release built up and excess nervous energy. It’s like capacitance where electrical energy builds up on one pole and needs to make the leap to the other but can’t and you have to unplug or reboot the system. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Go watch a cloud drift by. :)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ground Control out [/FONT]

Golden Yod

Having a similar condition, I think it is a gift.

Not something that one should be shielded from (like a disease).

A gift that should be pursued to help others.

The gift is in a spiritual realm.

It wouldn't surprise me if you were clairvoyant when younger.

There's a reason you are becoming more aware.

Golden Yod

Also, your Dark Moon Lilith (Waldemath) is parallel to Pluto.

Have you been frightened (or traumatized) about something else?

MajorTom

Your Moon is opposite asteroid Apophis and your Jupiter is opposite your asteroid Anubis.

Your Anubis is in the 12th.

Neptune and Anubis are contra-parallel. Neptune rules the 12th so is speaking to Anubis in 12th.

Uranus, Neptune, and Moon are all parallel so they are all contra-parallel Anubis.

Your chart ruler is the Sun which happens to be in the house of death.

I'm still quite new to astrology, so have yet to learn more about parallels/contra-parallels; and I don't think I've heard about Anubis too. Thanks!

MajorTom

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All you describe here I know very well myself my whole life long and I also know that it is impossible to mediate it to other people, who don't know it and don't have it theirselves.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From your chart I am quite sure, that you have already born with it, and that somebody else in your ancestor-bloodline has already had the same. Neptune rules your 8th house- genetic inheritance and ancestor gifts. And neptune is in 6th house at apex on a t-square with your 0° scorpio chiron and your mercury in aries. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mercury rules your physical body house 2nd - you can feel it physically in your own body. And in 2nd your mars is in bringing along the stellium energy of your 9th hous. 2nd is your skills you are born with. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mercury rules as well 11th house with mercury /uranus correspondence and a higher sense and interest in social commitment- you are born with to perceive information from outside. What is[/FONT][FONT=&quot] doubled by moon semisextile uranus. And semisextile pluto as ruler of your IC and past life you came in from. With this you also have a doorgate to all deep (pluto- the collective) problems,feelings and issues people can experience- even by not telling you a word about[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Your moon rules your 12th house- what is moon/neptune correspondence and a higher sense of perceiving feelings how people feel theirselves in society.
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]You have all possible doorgates one can have to perceive a lot more than other people can and are a born HSP - high sensitive person and kinda a medium.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The border between your I and another you is very thin and you are not easily able to shut your doors to find a rest and a free space for your own. You are endangered to get continously overloaded with other peoples feelings- and have perhaps problems to sort out what is yours and what is the "luggage" from somebody else. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Actually transiting pluto and saturn are still trining your mars in 2nd house, releasing your 9th house stellium vibes as well - to get you aware for what thes skills are meant to be and for what to use.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Transiting uranus actually trines your moon and enforces a change and a strengthening of your abilities to perceive.
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Thank you so much for your input! As I've already mentioned, I'm quite new to reading charts, and appreciate some breakdowns a lot.

Now I wonder how my ancestors' charts looked like, if you say that it was inherited.

You're quite spot-on about the bit that I feel pain in the physical body! Forgot to mention it in the beginning, but you've already said it. I'd even say it's not necessarily an acute pain, but a very uncomfortable feeling/light pain in those parts of the body that I see are affected on someone.

I also can confirm that I do feel deep issues of others, even if they don't tell it or show much; it's like I feel some heaviness, which I know comes not from inside of me, but rather from someone else (if I can put it this way).

I've read some things about South Node, that seems to give some insight into past lives; does IC have this ability as well?

You know, now that you've mentioned that there may be trouble differentiating between own feelings and those of other people, I can see how it actually is true; it's like some of the emotional responses can stick to me, and this can be a reason of a serious inner conflict. For instance, I see how bad person feels after something happened in their life, and I get these feelings too; and that's where lines get very blurred. The same with positive emotions actually: for another example, I know that I don't like something, but see someone else enjoy it, I "understand" them, get positive feelings as well, but I just know that it's not the thing itself that made me feel this way; and those are not my feelings at all. And stuff like this messes with my mind a lot. All those emotions get mixed up in some weird concoction.

So does 9th house has a direct link to me being more aware of this?

That's curious that these abilities might strengthen; the main thing is to learn how to not get carried away by them I suppose.

Thank you a lot again! A lot to think about.

MajorTom

[FONT=&quot]Ground Control to Major Tom,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Funnily enough I wish I were more of an empath so I could simply read people's energy and spend less time interpreting their charts - lol.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I second everything everyone said and add one thing. Brevity is not my forte [/FONT]J[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In reading and rereading your statement I found a pattern in your words. You use the words 'soothe' and 'humanity' and 'someone.' The answer you seek is stated in the question you ask. We 'soothe' one's emotions (Moon) and 'nerves' (Uranus). We care about 'humanity' (Aquarius and its ruler Uranus). We feel what 'someone' feels (one-on-one relationships, a 7th House concern. Aquarius is on the cusp of your 7th House. Its ruler is Uranus.) And if that's not enough Uranus for you, your Uranus is in Aquarius. It is in the 6th house of Health. By my count Uranus forms 4 sextiles, 2 conjunctions and 1 semisextile. This makes Uranus your high focus planet, the kingpin of sorts. [Other things to note: Sun in Aires is your chart ruler (Sun rules your Asc. Leo). The ruler of Aires, Mars, is isolated (per my software Mars forms no aspects) being mutual receptor of Mercury (in Aries) and Mercury is the natural ruler of the --- wait for it --- 6th House. Your final signature is Cardinal Fire, Aries, where your combust stellium and Mercury are.] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Okay, so . . . 6th House pertains to health, work, responsibility, etc.; Uranus pertains to nerves; Capricorn on the cusp adds discipline to the mix. More could be written about the influence of Saturn and Capricorn on Uranus. Briefly, this exchange could be a source of depression for you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hate to make Uranus the culprit here because Uranus brings many great things, but Transiting Uranus may be (in all probability is) effecting you profoundly right now as it transits your 9th House at exactly 150 degrees from your Natal (retrograde) Pluto in 4th House (natural ruler - Moon). Dates of exact inconjunction: June 19, 2019; Retrograde October 7, 2019; Direct April 20, 2020. One expression of this transit is it is forcing you to be more aware of the unknown through your subconscious. These transits could overwhelm you if you’re not careful. You should take precautions during these transits especially during retrograde. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]While I’ve focused on only one aspect of your chart, at the end of the day, is your question about the cause or the solution? Because I believe your nerves are hyper sensitive concurrent to your emotions being bombarded by the same 3 combust-stellium-Aries planets that sextile Uranus simultaneously squaring your Moon. My recommendation is to center yourself through proper diet and nutrition (esp. Vit B's), exercise preferably outdoors and meditate. You’re a musician, right? So listen to and compose soothing music. Maybe you should unplug the amp. You should surround yourself with soft, cool colors (shades of blue) and comfy pillows and sleep in a comfy bed. Pamper yourself. Get in the water. Float on a raft or canoe. Take long walks in the park or meadows. Decompress. Shake out your arms and legs periodically to release built up and excess nervous energy. It’s like capacitance where electrical energy builds up on one pole and needs to make the leap to the other but can’t and you have to unplug or reboot the system. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Go watch a cloud drift by. :)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ground Control out [/FONT]

Major Tom to Ground Control,

But understanding why exactly the chart works the way it does is very interesting and great thing in itself as well, as I see it :)

Oh there is indeed a pattern in picked words; and I didn't know that Uranus is that much influential in my chart. For some reason I though more so of Saturn.

I'd be quite interesting to hear about the influence of Saturn and Capricorn on Uranus (if you say that it has a link to depression).

To be honest I see clearly from your description how the transiting Uranus may be affecting me now, and trying to make sense of subconscious has become an increasingly relevant theme for me.

Initially I was curious about causes, but now I see that they are tightly connected with solutions.

You're very right about sensitive nerves; I do worry daily (manly because my mind keeps being so restless, fidgeting about; that actually apparently led to physical headache couple of times). And that's not the only expression of nervous energy that I've experienced: recently I couldn't use my hands properly for about a whole week because majority of movements would cause pain in fingers and wrist (I'm almost sure that it was a so-called tunnel syndrome). I know that it actually happened because of my work routine, but it weren't for sore muscles; it wouldn't happen if my nerves weren't that tense in the first place. And even now I do feel this this energy, as you've mentioned, building up in limbs, especially in hands. And it's not just neurotic in a nimble way; it's like it has some density to it, that's why it's exactly the nervous "energy".

And I really do have an urge to do some activity similar to what you've mentioned; sometimes it's just hard for me to relax properly. I've actually always wanted to indulge in these things more, but usually I am carried away by some other activity to keep me occupied. That's not very healthy though

Maybe that's why lately I've been finding myself watching clouds much more, or just today was in a park and was thinking that I would like to come here again and again. Or how I've started to indulge in visual or musical things much more, especially if they have some relaxing quality to them.

Thank you a lot for your reply! Good food for though.

Major Tom out.

MajorTom

Having a similar condition, I think it is a gift.

Not something that one should be shielded from (like a disease).

A gift that should be pursued to help others.

The gift is in a spiritual realm.

It wouldn't surprise me if you were clairvoyant when younger.

There's a reason you are becoming more aware.

That sounds great; yes, maybe that's the reason why I am wondering about it quite a lot now.

I'm not 100% sure if it can be labelled as clairvoyant qualities, but such things as, for example, an atmosphere in various settings with people, are usually very clear, and have always been so. And it also concerns empty places like old rooms, buildings (I love old buildings, it's like something's always pulling me in, especially if it's an abandoned place; but at times I do get bad intuitive feelings about them, can't explain why exactly though). Well, old/ancient objects and places fascinate me in general.

MajorTom

Also, your Dark Moon Lilith (Waldemath) is parallel to Pluto.

Have you been frightened (or traumatized) about something else?

Well if talking about fears, I can for sure say that it's a fear of losing my sense, or, awareness of self. Or a drastic change to something that is not characteristic of me in my eyes. That's probably linked to fear of ceasing to love (for whatever) those things that I, well, love; maybe because they define me in some way, and also are integral part of a sense of happiness in my life. They are actually a source of happiness itself.

And about traumatizing things: well, I guess I sort of have issues with responsibility for some things, sometimes they make me feel restricted in some way. The story may sound silly, but I guess that's what triggered it: back when I was younger, I wanted a dog to have as a companion. But after actually being given a puppy, I was sort of paralyzed, and couldn't watch after it at all, because I understood deep down that I wouldn't be able to provide it enough time and attention (I was studying at the time, prior to university, and which would take away even more free time; not to mention I had to move to another country for that).

There may be more, but these are the first things which came to my mind.

Golden Yod

When you lose your sense of self, you are activating your human spirit.

When activating the human spirit, there are facilities you can access.

To switch back to self, focus on something selfish (like eating).

They (soul and human spirit) work like a master slave relationship.

One is always submissive to the other.