Grounding yourself with Neptune in the 4th.

or1000

Grounding yourself with Neptune in the 4th. It’s looking quite bleak. I’ve been working for a while to overcome severe anxiety, and I’m spiritual with this placement, but it don’t feel rooted anywhere... thought I’d vent on here :) is this something I need to heal?? I’ve aways felt like I didn’t/don’t have a rooted home and ‘place of belong’ .

Last edited:

or1000

Going back to this, with Neptune in my 4th aspecting my mercury and ascendant. I want to put out there a theory, and see if you agree.

4th house with Neptune, my childhood was murky, not great. So my want to unify with something is therefore intensified and wanting to have faith in humanity, because of it touching my ascendant and mercury?? I mean, more than somebody, who say, had Neptune in their 9th house aspecting ascendant/mercury. With it being directly linked to my upbringing.

And, truly, with this being said, what would be an assumption you have about me?

Last edited:

Neptunian Rainbow

I know two people with Neptune on the IC. Both felt lonely in their families when they were children. Both idealized one of the parents (the one of the opposite sex). Both have had a strong longing to create a family to feel a strong connection with. Watch out for creating a family, ignoring troubles and living in an illusion about everything being fine when it´s not. It may be very difficult for the children.

They are both intuitive and sometimes they just "know" things, but they also have Uranus aspects so I don´t know how much of their intuition that stems from Neptune.

None of them have connected to the wounds their childhood caused them on an emotional level. They avoid going there.

or1000

What is your "I" and "me" do you think? Your mind? Body? What's a self to you?

Very much both if I’m being honest. Self is mind and body not belonging to me, but my soul what sits beneath that, I think of that to be who i am. I suppose there's not an easy connection between the 3

Last edited: