Will I have a happy love life this year?

ellie04

I had a lot of emotional ups/downs last year so I'm really hoping that my love life will improve this year and I'll be much happier. Does it look positive?

The chart seems to have a mix of good and bad.

Firstly, Neptune conjunct Asc. Yiaks. Seems like I'll be very unrealistic this year or things will continue to be foggy? But Jupiter domicile conjunct 5th ruler Moon on Midheaven looks good? When Moon changes sign, it was be in detriment and oppose Mars but Moon/Mars have mutual reception. After that Moon will trine Venus which is in domicile. Venus conjunct Uranus may signify sudden changes to my love life or simply an exciting love life?

Attachments

• Happy.jpg
    Happy.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 53

ellie04

You need to work more on your love life.

Do you have questions? I can ask horary charts, for you, to get answers to your questions.

:love:

My qn is above. I wish to settle into a stable & happy relationship. Will I achieve it this year (or at all)?
I felt so depressed last year, feeling that I'll never find any kinda stable love life... but this year I'm feeling more positive, although still unsure.

Last edited:

rafaella

I had a lot of emotional ups/downs last year so I'm really hoping that my love life will improve this year and I'll be much happier. Does it look positive?

The chart seems to have a mix of good and bad.

Firstly, Neptune conjunct Asc. Yiaks. Seems like I'll be very unrealistic this year or things will continue to be foggy? But Jupiter domicile conjunct 5th ruler Moon on Midheaven looks good? When Moon changes sign, it was be in detriment and oppose Mars but Moon/Mars have mutual reception. After that Moon will trine Venus which is in domicile. Venus conjunct Uranus may signify sudden changes to my love life or simply an exciting love life?

your question is vague, probably better suited for a natal chart/solar return interpretations. I would suggest you look into your natal chart.

For horary, its better to have a much more direct question such as - will I find a boyfriend in next 12 months? etc...

But looking at this chart, Jupiter your significator is angular, though rx. Moon also there, it would confirm how you feel as you say you feel better. Jupiter is dignified and has more control and focus. Rx may show things still being slow, or learning from the past. There is no aspect to 7th ruler, so perhaps no relationship, but maybe more focus on career. I think the chart suggests contentment with the way things are.

ellie04

your question is vague, probably better suited for a natal chart/solar return interpretations. I would suggest you look into your natal chart.

For horary, its better to have a much more direct question such as - will I find a boyfriend in next 12 months? etc...

But looking at this chart, Jupiter your significator is angular, though rx. Moon also there, it would confirm how you feel as you say you feel better. Jupiter is dignified and has more control and focus. Rx may show things still being slow, or learning from the past. There is no aspect to 7th ruler, so perhaps no relationship, but maybe more focus on career. I think the chart suggests contentment with the way things are.

I've posted my SR here - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126354

Would you have a look?

My focus is actually more on relationship now as I've been neglecting that area of my life in the past. In reality nothing much is happening career-wise so if r/s is also zilch then I'm really having NOTHING this year! Previously I cast a horary asking if I'll patch back with someone. It said we would (and we did) but it feels unstable so my hope is to have the r/s stabilised or I move on with someone new. You don't see any of these happening?

ellie04

I just thought it’ll be good to update on my past Horaries.

I started seriously dating a guy I was on/off with from about August 2019 and we’re still together. :)

rafaella

I just thought it’ll be good to update on my past Horaries.

I started seriously dating a guy I was on/off with from about August 2019 and we’re still together. :)

Thanks for updating. I see an in conjunct to 7th ruler. And also sun. Did you meet more than 1 guy? In conjunct generally suggests something being off or needing adjustment and that’s probably what you mean with ‘on and off’. But ultimately it’s still a no for the 2019. As your question was related to that year. So would you say horary was accurate? Where you happy with love life then?

Last edited: