Saturn Mahadasa and Ketu Antardasa, what does it mean for me?

Bina

I don't know much about vedic astrology, but would like to learn more. I'm trying to understand the Dasas, currently am in Saturn Mahadasa and Ketu Antardasa and want to know what this means in my vedic chart, is it a favourable time or rather difficult for me?
(since the last 2 years there seems to be an endless string of troubles in my life, which i am not able to understand through the use of western astrology, so i thought to put this question into the vedic astrology subforum, thanks for any help! :innocent:)

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Bina,

Please give place of birth, country & time of birth in standard time of the country. also indicate male or female.

Regards

rajarshi

Rajarshi

Charts attached

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_bina_ho.30956.61333.gif
    astro_2at_01_bina_ho.30956.61333.gif
    73.6 KB · Views: 37
  • BINA vedic-chart-pdf.pdf
    34.4 KB · Views: 52

Rajarshi

Transit of Saturn in Virgo upto 4.8.12 is quite unfavourable to you from the ashtakvarga table given below.

[FONT=&quot]Ashtakvarga Table[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sign No [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SATN 3 4 1 4 4 1 3 5 2 5 6 1[/FONT]

Saturn's entry into Libra on 4.8.12 with 3 bindus in Libra will be much favorable, though 4 bindus are required as standard performance.

Please give a day to analyse due to other preoccupation.

Regards

Bina

Rajarshi, thanks for taking the time to have a look!
Yes, so Saturn being the trouble-maker, also in sade-sati period at present, which doesn't help.. it seems whatever i've been doing the last while, i can't do anything right .. :unsure::sad:
You think then next month things are going to improve? :happy:

Rajarshi

Your chart is powerful.

SUN, Rahu, Ketu, Venus are exalted.

Mercury is having Neechabhanga Rajyoga.

Mars in own house but combusted. Need to discuss implication.

Moon is having direct aspect from exalted Venus, which is extremely good.

The problems are temporary in nature. Ketu in transit is debilitated in your 4th house up to 13.01.2013 and you are passing through Ketu sub period upto 16.03.13. So related mental problem may come.

You will having one of the best period in your life when Saturn-Venus period will come from 16.03.13 to 16.05.16. Saturn will also be exalted in transit in 9th house Libra most of the time. Ashtabarga chart of Saturn is specifying that Saturn transit in Scorpio will be very good for you. So, why fear/ worry???

Pl indicate little bit about yourself to understand more from the chart.

Regards

Bina

Thank you so much, Rajarshi, for your detailed analysis!!
Will write more about myself later, can i PM you?

What are the implications of Mars combust?
And what does Neechabhanga Rajyoga mean?

Rajarshi

For your ascendant AQUARIUS

VIMSOTTARI DASA ARE AS FOLLOWS:

[FONT=&quot]MAR -( 6 YEARS FROM BIRTH) NOT FAVOURABLE
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From 3/ 5/66[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 25/ 5/72[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]RAH -18 Years RAHU IN 4TH WILL GIVE MIXED RESULTS ( TO DISCUSS)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From 25/ 5/72[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 25/ 5/90[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]JUP -16 Years GENERALLY NOT FAVORABLE
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From 25/ 5/90[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 25/ 5/06[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SAT -19 Years MOSTLY FAVOURABLE
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From 25/ 5/06[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 25/ 5/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]MER -17 Years MOSTLY FAVOURABLE
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From 25/ 5/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 25/ 5/42[/FONT]

Rajarshi

Thank you so much, Rajarshi, for your detailed analysis!!
Will write more about myself later, can i PM you?

What are the implications of Mars combust?
And what does Neechabhanga Rajyoga mean?

Yes, give me some details about your life partner & mother and your achievements so far.

Mars combust is important to understand as Mars is your 10th lord ( work /profession) is in conjunction with 7th lord exalted Sun. Mars is also your 3rd lord ( self will/ courage/ younger sibling ).

Neechabhanga Rajyoga: Mercury is debilitated in Pisces, but as Venus is exalted in Pisces in your chart; Mercury has got the "cancellation of debilitation" (Neechabhanga Rajyoga) and will do immense good to you gradually as the time goes on , something who is going from low position to very high position.

Regards

Rajarshi

Your chart is powerful.

SUN, Rahu, Ketu, Venus are exalted.

Mercury is having Neechabhanga Rajyoga.

Mars in own house but combusted. Need to discuss implication.

Moon is having direct aspect from exalted Venus, which is extremely good.

The problems are temporary in nature. Ketu in transit is debilitated in your 4th house up to 13.01.2013 and you are passing through Ketu sub period upto 16.03.13. So related mental problem may come.

You will having one of the best period in your life when Saturn-Venus period will come from 16.03.13 to 16.05.16. Saturn will also be exalted in transit in 9th house Libra most of the time. Ashtabarga chart of Saturn is specifying that Saturn transit in Scorpio will be very good for you. So, why fear/ worry???

Pl indicate little bit about yourself to understand more from the chart.

Regards

Aquarius is the only ascendant which may be self destructive ( as Saturn is 12th lord also: as indicated in classical books of Vedic astrology)

Please consult professional Vedic astrologer and do necessary remedy.Have a bright life. Present occupation may not be the right one.

Venus influence will change your life....see highlighted portion. Your previous Dasas were not good, so your life takes a new turn with the transit of Saturn into Libra on 4.8.2012. As transit Saturn will be opposite natal exalted Sun, you may need to support your Saturn with remedy/ gemstone. to get the best effect.

Best wishes for your new life.

Rajarshi

Rajarshi

Venus & Jupiter both are GURU. Jupiter is Dev Guru & Venus is Daitya Guru ( Guru of Demons).

Jupiter gives formula, Venus discovers equipments, instruments ( many) with the help of that formula.

Venus is represented by " Love' and very practical.

Your mind is under very strong influence of Venus & moon sign lord Mercury which is considered to be very good. Saturn's aspect to Moon may give some Saturnian effect but Saturn is your ascendant lord. Therefore, your mind is under very good influence.

Venus is practical planet, you need to consult professionals who should be able to give required time to analyse the chart in all respects and guide you.

Spiritualism may not be the right way for you when Venus influence will start.

Regards

l

Bina

Thank you again! You've given me a lot of information to think about, i need some time to absorb all of it. And yes, I have many practical skills and enjoy that type of work. :smile:

preeshuu

hi Bina ..

i have very lil knowledge howver my exp and few my other fellas ... KETU dasha is not at all good ...

ketu can never be benefic

rgds

Bina

hi Bina ..

i have very lil knowledge howver my exp and few my other fellas ... KETU dasha is not at all good ...

ketu can never be benefic

rgds

My feeling is the effect of Ketu dasa would depend quite a bit on the placement and aspects of Ketu in the natal chart..which is what my question was..:smile: