Sincerely Lost :(

leneshmarie

I am having a career crisis. I graduated from beauty school in April, and have not had any interest whatsoever in pursuing a career in that field. I’m so confused at where to go next, or what to do. I don’t know what direction to take, and I’ve been feeling very lost and confused in general. I feel as if It’d be best for me to have some sort of career in natural healing, or something in the area of astrology, psychic, ect. (I’m extremely intuitive and empathic) But I don’t even know where to begin!! I’m just insanely LOST right now.. lol.

My emotions have also been completely uncontrollable in the past months, and some days I don’t even leave my room. I just need some insight on what is going on here, and what I can do about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my chart, thank you :)

I tried posting the image of my chart, but it won't let me.
Here's my information: Dec. 21, 1987 12:16 pm lancaster, pa

OK.. i posted the image of my birth chart on my "personal page".

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
need your astro-thoughts, to lenesh

lenesh,

Per the rules of this astrological forum:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

please tells us your astrological background, any astrological interpretations you have had, questions about those astrological interpretations, your own personal astrological interpretation (even the most basic interpretation). This will give everyone a "starting point" from where they can begin their evaluation.

Needing more info,

Tim

leneshmarie

I graduated as a Cosmetologist, and I have a license to practice. I have absolutely no salon experience, except for working in our student salon.. but whenever I walk into a salon to apply I feel this weight drop down on me, and I’m instantly put off on the idea of having an actual job there. My best friend, who graduated with me, has already been working for a few months and every time she talks about it I think in my head "I would hate that."

As for my astrological background, I have a very general knowledge about all the little details, but when it comes to looking at a chart and really pulling it all together I have a hard time. I struggle with seeing it as a whole, and interpreting it in that way.

wilsontc

Staff member
posting a chart on the forum

1) First, pull a chart at www.astro.com by registering yourself there.

2) Then, save that chart (as a .jpeg, .gif, .tif....file; image file format) on your computer. It is best to do a 63% version of the chart (select at the 'Image-size' tab) @ astro.com before saving it, so that the file is not too big when you upload it.

3) Back at our forum, finish your post; then click on the 'Go advanced' button (it is right below the space, where you key in your message).

4) Now, hit the button 'Manage attachments', which is in the 'Additional- Options' section', at the bottom left of the page.

5) Once the window opens, hit 'Search' to search for the image-file (the chart) that you just saved on your computer. Now upload it by clicking on the 'Upload' button. Et voilà, it is up and ready for posting.:D

6) Finally, post your message, and, this time, it will be accompanied by the chart, which will appear as an 'Attached thumbnail', just like the 'example chart' attached to this post. And hey, don't forget to post your own interpretation of the chart along with it, as our forum rules request.;)

wilsontc

Staff member
career ideas, to lenesh

lenesh,

You said:
As for my astrological background, I have a very general knowledge about all the little details, but when it comes to looking at a chart and really pulling it all together I have a hard time. I struggle with seeing it as a whole, and interpreting it in that way.

You have a stellium (collection of energy) in Sagittarius and in the 9th house. This sign and this house are associated with these jobs:
travel representative, croupier, jockey, humorist, teacher, professor, lecturer, philosopher, lawyer, judge, interpreter, veterinarian, animal trainer, travel agent, explorer, sportsman, jockey, publisher, librarian, book seller, cartographer

So maybe one of these jobs would be interesting to you.

Giving options,

Tim