When will I marry?

HeartTree

Hi, Can someone help me by determining the time when I will marry? I have heard it's possible with Vedic astrology. It would be my first marriage. I'm haven't been blessed with romantic happiness so far..so this is important question to me. I would also like to know when I will have my first child. As I don't have so many years anymore ahead to me to have one. Many thanks to anyone who could help me with this.

Last edited:

HeartTree

It was there but no-one was answering :) i don't feel comfortable to keep it insight but it is again..

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Jupiter. The sub-period is that of Rahu till 23/Feb/2020.
Jupiter is currently in Libra till the middle of Oct/2018. It will then move to Scorpio for the next one year.
Currently Jupiter is not well placed for your marriage.
You will start the major-period of Saturn and the sub-period of Saturn will run in it between 23/Feb/2020 and 23/2/2023. This will be a very good time for you to get married. The time of child birth is also almost around that of marriage.

HeartTree

You are in the major-period of Jupiter. The sub-period is that of Rahu till 23/Feb/2020.
Jupiter is currently in Libra till the middle of Oct/2018. It will then move to Scorpio for the next one year.
You will start the major-period of Saturn and the sub-period of Saturn will run in it between 23/Feb/2020 and 23/2/2023. This will be a very good time for you to get married. The time of child birth is also almost around that of marriage.
Thanks you so much and many blessings! So 2-5 years? I can wait. Hearing that there is possibility to have a baby relieve me so much. Is it possible to tell where i meet this man? i thought Jupiter is representing husband at woman's chart. Im wondering why i meet one only after i move away from this period?

mathur_dinesh

You may meet the person at a beach or a place where people gather for song and dance.
I do not say that you will meet only one. You may meet more but you may get married to one of them.

Lucy11

Hi
I have Jupiter in scorpio in 7the house is it a good year to get married?
It conjunct my sun , Venus, mercury, Pluto
PS : my north node is also in scorpio ~7th house

HeartTree

Just asking if you see me having more than one child? And will my marriage be happy? I just met someone that is making me think about these things but it doesn’t seem to go forward.

Birthinfo:

Last edited:

HeartTree

Did you actually meet him at the beach or a place of song and dance?

No I met him at the same workplace ☺️ Edit: but actually this house where we work is also place of song and dance and art and the house is located next to a river.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Hi, just giving update. No children, no marriage or any kind of serious relationship happened during this timeframe. What might be the problem here?