Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horary Questions on Relational Issues (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   time for intimacy?? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55812)

uzayli 10-12-2012 05:43 PM

time for intimacy??
 
1 Attachment(s)
New member :) 1 st thread..messy life :wink:

Okay I'm quite new in astrology learning. I`ll give it a shot tough :smile:

After several trips to his city we never managed to spend time to see where this "relationship" will lead to, always something coming up and he had to go somewhere else for business. He is my first childhood love and we get back in touch after many many year. So we have no commitments, he got several flings, none of us has expressed feelings, but some flirty messaging:innocent: I do love him, he in the other hand, is hard to figure out (I studied his natal) hes very secretive.

Are travelling next week for business probably he will help me out with some contacts...so this time..

Will we be intimate?

Thank you for all help with this chart :wink:

uzayli 10-12-2012 07:25 PM

Re: time for intimacy??
 
Is it unreadable because of early ASC?

Anachiel 10-12-2012 08:43 PM

Re: time for intimacy??
 
It does seem that matters have not progressed far enough to make this an option, at this time. I would think with your significator, Saturn, just changing signs that you are in some sort of transition or move yourself that would make this unlikely at this time.

Also, your friends significator, the Sun, is in it's Fall so, he too may have some issues he is trying to resolve to feel more at home and relaxed.

I think as things get more settled this may be more of an option, for both of you, but it does not seem so at this time.

SagSunScorpioMoon 10-13-2012 02:31 AM

Re: time for intimacy??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anachiel (Post 424450)
It does seem that matters have not progressed far enough to make this an option, at this time. I would think with your significator, Saturn, just changing signs that you are in some sort of transition or move yourself that would make this unlikely at this time.

Also, your friends significator, the Sun, is in it's Fall so, he too may have some issues he is trying to resolve to feel more at home and relaxed.

I think as things get more settled this may be more of an option, for both of you, but it does not seem so at this time.

Hi Anachiel :)

I'm thinking (and sorry if this is more of a question than providing an answer to the thread starter), let's say if we disregard the early ascendant, once the Sun enters Scorpio it will conjoin Saturn, significator of the querent. What do you make of that?

Anachiel 10-13-2012 03:04 AM

Re: time for intimacy??
 
That is a denial of perfection, or evasion, as some call it. If a planet has to change signs like that, it can prohibit the matter from perfecting.

SagSunScorpioMoon 10-13-2012 03:53 AM

Re: time for intimacy??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anachiel (Post 424528)
That is a denial of perfection, or evasion, as some call it. If a planet has to change signs like that, it can prohibit the matter from perfecting.

But Frawley says (p90, The Horary Text Book)

It is possible that an aspect may perfect immediately inside the next sign. Example: Moon at 28 Aries applies to Mars at 2 Taurus. There is no connection between them now. None at all. This is not an aspect but will be an aspect.
Such an aspect can show something happening after a change. But we must make sense of this change, as shown by the change of sign and consequent change of reception: 'Will she go out with me?' with aspect between you and her perfecting only after your planet has changed sign. Depending on wht the receptions show, this might tell us 'Yes she will - but only after you've got a job'. The change of sign shows a change in circumstance, and/or a change in attitude.
Limit this to a few degrees of the next sign. If the aspect does not perfect within, at most, 3 or 4 degree of the next sign, the thing will not happen.


Now I understand the Sun has to travel 10 degrees or so to enter Scorpio and conjoin Saturn, so maybe the above does not apply...

dr. farr 10-13-2012 04:36 AM

Re: time for intimacy??
 
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)
This "answer" applies only and specifically to the potential for intimacy between querent and quesited during the immediately upcoming period of next week when travelling for business and the 2 meeting each other; the matter of intimacy AFTER that period of time, the matter is an open question (and fit for a new horary inquiry if motivated to do so)

-querent = 1st house = Aquarius = Saturn
-he = 7th house = Leo = Sun
-also, "we" (querent and quesited as a unit/couple) = 7th house
-querent co-significator = Moon
-intimacy for querent+quesited (for them as a unit or couple, together) = 5th whole sign house from the 7th = Sagittarius = Jupiter as significator of the possible intimacy
-Jupiter is retrograde = - testimony
-querent and quesited significators (Saturn, Sun) and querent co-significator Moon, all flow away from Jupiter (intimacy significator) which in turn retrogrades away from those significators = - testimony
-intimacy significator Jupiter is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Gemini = - testimony

...testimonies are negative, so there will probably not be intimacy during the specific period of time referenced by this horary question; note that it is quesited's significator the Sun, which seperates from aspect with intimacy significator Jupiter: this probably indicates that circumstances with the quesited will interfere with/prevent intimacy during this specific time period (ie, problems in this will arise from the part of the quesited rather than from the querent)

Anachiel 10-13-2012 07:14 PM

Re: time for intimacy??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SagSunScorpioMoon (Post 424540)
But Frawley says (p90, The Horary Text Book)

It is possible that an aspect may perfect immediately inside the next sign. Example: Moon at 28 Aries applies to Mars at 2 Taurus. There is no connection between them now. None at all. This is not an aspect but will be an aspect.
Such an aspect can show something happening after a change. But we must make sense of this change, as shown by the change of sign and consequent change of reception: 'Will she go out with me?' with aspect between you and her perfecting only after your planet has changed sign. Depending on wht the receptions show, this might tell us 'Yes she will - but only after you've got a job'. The change of sign shows a change in circumstance, and/or a change in attitude.
Limit this to a few degrees of the next sign. If the aspect does not perfect within, at most, 3 or 4 degree of the next sign, the thing will not happen.

Now I understand the Sun has to travel 10 degrees or so to enter Scorpio and conjoin Saturn, so maybe the above does not apply...

It seems everyone has a different interpretation of traditional rules based on who they learned horary from and what era of the Art they are including. Some of the problem, though, comes from people mixing traditional natal astrology rules with traditional horary rules; they are not interchangeable but, it has caused some confusion for many.

I agree, like Frawley, that a change of signs is a change of circumstance. But, consider this: logically, if the circumstances change, then so does the original premise of the question. Therefore, it is a denial of perfection for the original question as the circumstances have, obviously, changed and a new set of parameters and circumstances are now at the fore. But, to each their own. The nice thing about horary is, you can see it work or not so you don't really have to waffle around much with what is right or wrong.

Also, just to be clear about 'evasion'. In the above chart Saturn is actually evading the Sun because Saturn changed signs before the Sun could get to him. So, in any case, the chart is indicating the matter is too early and that Saturn may be dodging the issue in favor of settling other matters in their life at this time.

uzayli 10-15-2012 09:32 PM

Re: time for intimacy??
 
Hi!

thank you for the help! Youre right on the part we two have major issues going on with our lives. He is surely the one who has to settle first and I do had insight of that! Horary is very new to me so Im glad i had the Querent, Qusited and co-significators right :smile:
Well the meeting wasnt at the time of the question but near future, so the question I have to ask is, could I, if I feel motivated (which Im not at this moment) re-make the inquiry?? because of the changes of circumstances while Im there...

Anachiel 10-15-2012 11:15 PM

Re: time for intimacy??
 
Absolutely. If the circumstances change and/or the horary has fulfilled it's councel, then it certainly is appropriate to ask another question about the same matter.

uzayli 10-16-2012 06:52 PM

Re: time for intimacy??
 
Thank you Anachiel! I do have a more relevant question came to my mind a little while ago...;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.