Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Natal Astrology (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pluto conjunct South Node? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129861)

chuckles 10-14-2019 01:31 AM

Pluto conjunct South Node?
 
Why is this conjunction so bad?

I don't have this aspect.

How would south node conjunct pluto all square moon(on midheaven) turn out?

OuterPlanets89 10-14-2019 11:39 PM

Re: Pluto conjunct South Node?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckles (Post 1005763)
Why is this conjunction so bad?

I don't have this aspect.

How would south node conjunct pluto all square moon(on midheaven) turn out?

I personally don't know any Pluto conjunct S.Node people, but I can imagine why it'd be a difficult placement.

While Pluto and the Moon are vastly different, they both are unconscious forces that are difficult to fully change without a lot of effort. And when either one is on the South Node, the odds of sticking with S.Node patterns due to emotional comfort (Moon) or for control (Pluto), are very high...making it especially difficult to work towards one's North Node lessons.

I know someone who has Leo Moon conjunct S.Node, and Pluto square the nodes (and her Moon). This person runs away from anything that challenges those Leo Moon/S.Node foundations.

katydid 10-15-2019 06:20 AM

Re: Pluto conjunct South Node?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OuterPlanets89 (Post 1005937)
I personally don't know any Pluto conjunct S.Node people, but I can imagine why it'd be a difficult placement.

While Pluto and the Moon are vastly different, they both are unconscious forces that are difficult to fully change without a lot of effort. And when either one is on the South Node, the odds of sticking with S.Node patterns due to emotional comfort (Moon) or for control (Pluto), are very high...making it especially difficult to work towards one's North Node lessons.

I know someone who has Leo Moon conjunct S.Node, and Pluto square the nodes (and her Moon). This person runs away from anything that challenges those Leo Moon/S.Node foundations.

I have Pluto conjunct the So Node in Leo, in the 4th house. :unsure:

Just to add to the misery, Black Moon Lilith conjuncts my Pluto as well. :tongue:

AND Pluto/So Node is the apex of a T-square with a Mercury/Jupiter opposition on the Asc/Desc axis. :bandit:

So your description is pretty accurate. The unconscious forces can feel like a tsunami at times. It is very hard to go against that tide.

Luckily, I have some very powerful positive aspects which help me to elevate that energy into something transformative. [Uranus in Cancer trines the Mercury and sextile the Jupiter/Asc.]

Pluto/So Node helps very much when trying to help others deal with their own unconscious and their own neurosis and repressed feelings. As a metaphysical counsellor, that Pluto/So Node came in handy. :whistling:

It does trigger addictive type behaviours. Cravings become overwhelming and it is hard to battle those types of urges at times. :pouty:

Opal 10-15-2019 08:44 AM

Re: Pluto conjunct South Node?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by katydid (Post 1006023)
I have Pluto conjunct the So Node in Leo, in the 4th house. :unsure:

Just to add to the misery, Black Moon Lilith conjuncts my Pluto as well. :tongue:

AND Pluto/So Node is the apex of a T-square with a Mercury/Jupiter opposition on the Asc/Desc axis. :bandit:

So your description is pretty accurate. The unconscious forces can feel like a tsunami at times. It is very hard to go against that tide.

Luckily, I have some very powerful positive aspects which help me to elevate that energy into something transformative. [Uranus in Cancer trines the Mercury and sextile the Jupiter/Asc.]

Pluto/So Node helps very much when trying to help others deal with their own unconscious and their own neurosis and repressed feelings. As a metaphysical counsellor, that Pluto/So Node came in handy. :whistling:

It does trigger addictive type behaviours. Cravings become overwhelming and it is hard to battle those types of urges at times. :pouty:

Well, since the book is in front of me, Pluto is conjunct my north Node, I haven't had any demonic possession, as it says I may, my husband may disagree with me:whistling: but the immunity issues are there. Not all will apply, I hope.

South Node conjunct pluto: Uncertain. Possibly rare genetic conditions, poisonings, parasites, bacteria, spirit possession, paranoia, gangrene, sepsis.

In Leo, weakness in heart, back and eyesight.

katydid 10-15-2019 08:42 PM

Re: Pluto conjunct South Node?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Opal (Post 1006049)
Well, since the book is in front of me, Pluto is conjunct my north Node, I haven't had any demonic possession, as it says I may, my husband may disagree with me:whistling: but the immunity issues are there. Not all will apply, I hope.

South Node conjunct pluto: Uncertain. Possibly rare genetic conditions, poisonings, parasites, bacteria, spirit possession, paranoia, gangrene, sepsis.

In Leo, weakness in heart, back and eyesight.

Yikes, thank goodness I escaped the above symptoms and calamities they described. :wink:

no rare genetic conditions that I know of. No parasites or poisonings. Hopefully no spirit possessions, :sad: , or paranoia or gangrene. :crying:

I do feel 'weak willed' at times and uncertain. :pouty:

Opal 10-16-2019 01:33 AM

Re: Pluto conjunct South Node?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by katydid (Post 1006126)
Yikes, thank goodness I escaped the above symptoms and calamities they described. :wink:

no rare genetic conditions that I know of. No parasites or poisonings. Hopefully no spirit possessions, :sad: , or paranoia or gangrene. :crying:

I do feel 'weak willed' at times and uncertain. :pouty:

Yeah, I know, medical astrology is pretty cut and dry. Nothing about feelings. What is the difference between demonic and spirit possession? Demonic definitely sounds worse, but if a spirit were to possess you, how is that better? Or worse? :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.