Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Capricorn stellium chart. (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126057)

Raakac 04-21-2019 04:13 PM

Capricorn stellium chart.
 
Hi there people, my friend just got into astrology a little and she would like to know more about her chart, from what i can grasp she's a cap and 10th house stellium, that makes her really into career, status and so on, i know she's hard working, puts work above anything else, other that that i can't tell more about that because i only know the placements, but i don't know how they work with the houses. As i'm a friend i think her Aries moon wants to be more spontaneous, but her Cap stellium doesn't let her,she puts work above anything else and that might be the reason she doesn't feel fully satisfied, that being said considering these Cap placements and 10th house stellium work might be enough to fill her cup, but can work really do that for a human being? She asked she wanted to know what would suit her the best and what makes her happy and how can her chart describe her as a person, even tho she has drive, sometimes she mentioned she feels lost.. Options/interpretations of all people are welcome, i'll show her all of them and i think she might feel like she found something that resembles her, happy easter everyone and thank you for your time! :smile:

https://i.ibb.co/SJtzjzV/astro-2gw-g-g-54500-18704.jpg

Cary2 04-21-2019 04:37 PM

Re: Capricorn stellium chart.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raakac (Post 966257)
Hi there people, my friend just got into astrology a little and she would like to know more about her chart, from what i can grasp she's a cap and 10th house stellium, that makes her really into career, status and so on, i know she's hard working, puts work above anything else, other that that i can't tell more about that because i only know the placements, but i don't know how they work with the houses. As i'm a friend i think her Aries moon wants to be more spontaneous, but her Cap stellium doesn't let her,she puts work above anything else and that might be the reason she doesn't feel fully satisfied, that being said considering these Cap placements and 10th house stellium work might be enough to fill her cup, but can work really do that for a human being? She asked she wanted to know what would suit her the best and what makes her happy and how can her chart describe her as a person, even tho she has drive, sometimes she mentioned she feels lost.. Options/interpretations of all people are welcome, i'll show her all of them and i think she might feel like she found something that resembles her, happy easter everyone and thank you for your time! :smile:

https://i.ibb.co/SJtzjzV/astro-2gw-g-g-54500-18704.jpg

Sun conjuncts Mc and trines Ascendant. You feel you must be important in whatever you do. Others may find you overbearing in your pursuit of that. Perhaps you dream of being a star. With Sun-conjunct-Neptune, you do indeed have the kind of charisma that can make that happen. You may have mediumistic qualities, and some people look at you as slightly but harmlessly insane, but you are a gambler or a wanderer who tries to do too much without a sense of purpose. You may dream of winning the lottery too much; you hope for the easy money. Your plans seem unrealistic.

Mc = Venus/Uranus and Mercury/Uranus. Your goal seems to be your unconventional approach to relationships. You see this as being very particular in your pursuit of a romantic match, but there are significant difficulties that lead to divorce, and in many ways the divorce proceedings may dominate your life for a while.

You are argumentative and sour. You bitterly declare your unhappiness and dissatisfaction that is motivated by your fear of not being loved. You speak of light-hearted matters and artistic matters, but it easily progresses into disputes about relationships and love. There is considerable bitterness that involves your resentment toward men who have mistreated you or have unfairly discriminated against you. This bitter argument may dominate your life too much.

Then comes a slowly developing separation that suddenly transforms into a major crisis.

The Creative Arts Field will probably be the direction of the career, but you are a stop-go person who alternates between inactivity and fierce activity.

Raakac 04-21-2019 06:20 PM

Re: Capricorn stellium chart.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cary2 (Post 966262)
Sun conjuncts Mc and trines Ascendant. You feel you must be important in whatever you do. Others may find you overbearing in your pursuit of that. Perhaps you dream of being a star. With Sun-conjunct-Neptune, you do indeed have the kind of charisma that can make that happen. You may have mediumistic qualities, and some people look at you as slightly but harmlessly insane, but you are a gambler or a wanderer who tries to do too much without a sense of purpose. You may dream of winning the lottery too much; you hope for the easy money. Your plans seem unrealistic.

Mc = Venus/Uranus and Mercury/Uranus. Your goal seems to be your unconventional approach to relationships. You see this as being very particular in your pursuit of a romantic match, but there are significant difficulties that lead to divorce, and in many ways the divorce proceedings may dominate your life for a while.

You are argumentative and sour. You bitterly declare your unhappiness and dissatisfaction that is motivated by your fear of not being loved. You speak of light-hearted matters and artistic matters, but it easily progresses into disputes about relationships and love. There is considerable bitterness that involves your resentment toward men who have mistreated you or have unfairly discriminated against you. This bitter argument may dominate your life too much.

Then comes a slowly developing separation that suddenly transforms into a major crisis.

The Creative Arts Field will probably be the direction of the career, but you are a stop-go person who alternates between inactivity and fierce activity.

Thank you sir, appreciate this! Happy easter!:innocent:

kshantaram 04-22-2019 04:26 AM

Re: Capricorn stellium chart.
 
do discuss salient points how true-untrue-insightful, hope helps,
adapt-integrate as relevant,


cap inimical for taurus asc, stress-delays in luck-edu-travels-career-recognition;
cap ambitious-hardworking-plodding one's way;

asc lord venus cap 9th, seeking splendor-tourism in life, but under stress;
may wear o.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

sun-mer-venus cap,
artistic-literary-oratory-pharma/orthopedics-event management aptitudes;
health issues - knees-thighs-skin-kidneys etc;
venus combust may need zinc supplements;

mars-sat aspect cap, protective of luck-edu-travels,
but may not be good for health of father;

sat 9th lord, settling at 36+;


moon-sat debilated aries 12th with ketu separative SNode,
hyper-impulsive, aptitude for social work in hospitals, jails, etc;
pain-injury-surgery head-feet etc;

mars-rahu NNode libra 6th, coping with opponents tactically,
toxic health issues-kidneys-intestinal etc, accident prone;
mars lord 7th negating to 6th, negating relationship/marriage;

moon-sat and mars-rahu opp, rise-fall in life,
stress-struggle in health-employment-expenses-relationship;
prayers for ancestors, observe fast on No-moon and sat evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;
may wear blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers tues mornings at the alter at home;


jup lord 8/12 over acq 10th, advisory roles-reformist; career issues;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sat mornings at alter at home;
separative ketu past 1.5yr transit jup acq,
detachment from career-job change, pain-injury-surgery knees-legs-sciatica etc

sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit sun-mer-venus cap, tending to distant lands,
pain-injury-surgery head-knees-heart-stomach-kidneys-skin etc etc
detachment from father-relationship-children-career etc to care;


jup now transit own sag 8th, philosophical explorations;
chronic liver issues etc to watch for and care;
jup trine moon-sat aries 12th for foreign lands,
research in international economics, labor economics, etc;


do promptly seek and share ground feedbacks as known,



wishing well, kshantaram

Raakac 04-22-2019 12:13 PM

Re: Capricorn stellium chart.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kshantaram (Post 966358)
do discuss salient points how true-untrue-insightful, hope helps,
adapt-integrate as relevant,


cap inimical for taurus asc, stress-delays in luck-edu-travels-career-recognition;
cap ambitious-hardworking-plodding one's way;

asc lord venus cap 9th, seeking splendor-tourism in life, but under stress;
may wear o.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

sun-mer-venus cap,
artistic-literary-oratory-pharma/orthopedics-event management aptitudes;
health issues - knees-thighs-skin-kidneys etc;
venus combust may need zinc supplements;

mars-sat aspect cap, protective of luck-edu-travels,
but may not be good for health of father;

sat 9th lord, settling at 36+;


moon-sat debilated aries 12th with ketu separative SNode,
hyper-impulsive, aptitude for social work in hospitals, jails, etc;
pain-injury-surgery head-feet etc;

mars-rahu NNode libra 6th, coping with opponents tactically,
toxic health issues-kidneys-intestinal etc, accident prone;
mars lord 7th negating to 6th, negating relationship/marriage;

moon-sat and mars-rahu opp, rise-fall in life,
stress-struggle in health-employment-expenses-relationship;
prayers for ancestors, observe fast on No-moon and sat evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;
may wear blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers tues mornings at the alter at home;


jup lord 8/12 over acq 10th, advisory roles-reformist; career issues;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sat mornings at alter at home;
separative ketu past 1.5yr transit jup acq,
detachment from career-job change, pain-injury-surgery knees-legs-sciatica etc

sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit sun-mer-venus cap, tending to distant lands,
pain-injury-surgery head-knees-heart-stomach-kidneys-skin etc etc
detachment from father-relationship-children-career etc to care;


jup now transit own sag 8th, philosophical explorations;
chronic liver issues etc to watch for and care;
jup trine moon-sat aries 12th for foreign lands,
research in international economics, labor economics, etc;


do promptly seek and share ground feedbacks as known,



wishing well, kshantaram

Wow, this was amazing, she said it was really accurate, if i would send you pm or post my chart, could you try to read mine like that? :andy::love:

kshantaram 04-22-2019 03:41 PM

Re: Capricorn stellium chart.
 
it will be indeed nice of you if you could care to elaborate on the points which were felt accurate exactly and how, to share here,

appreciate your prompt ack. wishing well,


kshantaram

Raakac 04-22-2019 04:17 PM

Re: Capricorn stellium chart.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kshantaram (Post 966452)
it will be indeed nice of you if you could care to elaborate on the points which were felt accurate exactly and how, to share here,

appreciate your prompt ack. wishing well,


kshantaram

Well as far as i know she has been thru some really strong breaking points in her life, she struggles with health and with work because all the stress she's having. She wants to travel but she always puts the work first and that takes a tool on her. She also has a husband and their relationship isn't working well, that's another pile of stress on her shoulders, all of her life seems to be stress, she's never really loose. She works as the head of the security , as for the 21year old girl that says something, really accurate that you mentioned moon-sat debilated aries 12th. She works really hard but doesn't really appreciate the other aspects of life, work is above anything else... she wants to travel, but she's afraid to leave her job on any terms, even vacation... She's so focused on success and recently she found out she might not get what she want's and she's keeping that straight capricorn face, but i can see her falling, i know she's considering something even tho she's not openly talking about it, i'll ask her more and once i know i'll send you a pm .


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.