Grand trine moon Venus and Neptune in solar return

CelstialAZ23

Hello! My solar return just happened, and I have 13 degree cancer moon, 14 degree Scorpio Venus and 14 degree Neptune in pices! Venus is conjunct the MC exact, and Neptune 2nd, and moon 6th. Any ideas how this will play out?? Thank you!!!! My natal Venus is also 13 capricorn

katydid

Hello! My solar return just happened, and I have 13 degree cancer moon, 14 degree Scorpio Venus and 14 degree Neptune in pices! Venus is conjunct the MC exact, and Neptune 2nd, and moon 6th. Any ideas how this will play out?? Thank you!!!! My natal Venus is also 13 capricorn

So you essentially have this Water Grand Trine forming a KITE configuration with your natal Venus, in the 12th.

This could be a very good year for you...:love:

Especially if you plan to bring some creative pursuits to fruition. Do you have some career plans, artistic pursuits or relationship objectives in mind?

It is a good year to roll those kinds of things out and get serious about making things happen. You have inspiration, luck and networking support , all on your side.

Now I will say , as a more tempered point of view, that you should be careful of over spending and 'over promising' right now. Dream Big but stay realistic. :ninja:

And overeating and over spending, or exaggerating one's ability to produce the necessary products might be an issue if one is not careful. Get a partner onboard to keep an eye out. :cool:

CelstialAZ23

I M currently in school for real estate, and I have been dating someone from work for the past few months. It’s been a big secret because we don’t want trouble at work! I’ve actually never felt this way about anyone before either. So maybe this year will be good for us! Thank you!!!!!!

corvidcatharsis

I had a grand water trine on my last solar return between Venus Neptune and Jupiter. It was one of the best years in my life and I learned a lot from it. I made friends, I was creative, I achieved a lot. So that's how it played out for me.

For you, Venus is on the MC, so love, beauty, and pleasure will be emphasized. You also have the moon in your grand trine which will make it more emotional and personal.

CelstialAZ23

Really?? Cause lately I’ve been a mess!! Just realized I may have a hormonal imbalance. Been dating a man for 9 months and hope I didn’t cause to much ha with my emotions!!! His sun is right on that moon in my SR! Only negative is my Venus is 13 cap natal, so it’s opposite the moon in my SR

corvidcatharsis

Really?? Cause lately I’ve been a mess!! Just realized I may have a hormonal imbalance. Been dating a man for 9 months and hope I didn’t cause to much ha with my emotions!!! His sun is right on that moon in my SR! Only negative is my Venus is 13 cap natal, so it’s opposite the moon in my SR

Emotions can be good or bad. I had my SR Venus in my 12 house not my midheaven, a lot of my emotional processing was internal. I was a visual art student so I had an outlet for my emotions. And having Jupiter in my grand trine let me focus my emotions on success. I didn't have a romantic relationship, so I was not dealing with synastry.

Are there any hard aspects to your moon? Hormones sound like a lunar issue. And not one that's necessarily related to the grand trine at all.
Hopefully your year calms down though.

CelstialAZ23

My moon is 5 degrees Aries. And my sun is 1 degree capricorn.. so there’s a square there. And thank you!! I saw this SR and got excited, but doesn’t seem to be much happeneing! Maybe the second half of the year :)