Need help in interpreting my chart...

winterwaltz

Okay..so here it is:

astro_2gw_01_jean.9917.30451_1.jpg

Pretty much a square-riddled chart, lol.
Are there any things I could take note of? Chart patterns, that 3rd house and the 12th house...feel free to leave your interpretation/s :joyful:

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
that cardinal t-square is a bang-up, eh?

12, 3, 9 with all the big players - moon, sun and saturn, no less.

squares are good for lifetime achievements, but not so bang up for immediate achievements, because it takes a square a long time to learn how to roll smoothly on the troublesome matters in life - but they eventually do if you keep working the squares until their edges are worn-down and then they can actually roll or spin.

you might find that by working out your squares through the 6th house of your chart (empty, but not un-important, in this instance) you will find opportunities for growth, especially in times of transits or progressions that complete the T square and make it a Grand Cross. Aries natives will also help you work out this square, if by no other means, helping to keep you agitated until you figure out how to master the issues they create.

Stellium6th

Rather than an open ended "what".... how about a question about your life instead?

That's actually giving you the read itself, which is kind of useless. He knows his life already, so why would he want to read it? It's a read my chart thing. It's more than fair what he has done.

''Are there any things I could take note of? Chart patterns, that 3rd house and the 12th house...feel free to leave your interpretation/s''. This is more than workable; not that he has given you a blanket link. I'm way less polite than him, I posted my chart with even less questions, and got some nice readings.

winterwaltz

that cardinal t-square is a bang-up, eh?

12, 3, 9 with all the big players - moon, sun and saturn, no less.

squares are good for lifetime achievements, but not so bang up for immediate achievements, because it takes a square a long time to learn how to roll smoothly on the troublesome matters in life - but they eventually do if you keep working the squares until their edges are worn-down and then they can actually roll or spin.

you might find that by working out your squares through the 6th house of your chart (empty, but not un-important, in this instance) you will find opportunities for growth, especially in times of transits or progressions that complete the T square and make it a Grand Cross. Aries natives will also help you work out this square, if by no other means, helping to keep you agitated until you figure out how to master the issues they create.

Yeah, that humongous T-square has been quite the obstacle...lol! I roughly know that the sixth house is the house of responsibilities, so how would I go about doing it, and releasing the tension from the t-square?

winterwaltz

Maybe I might have come across as being too specific in my request, but yes, if you'd like to read my chart as a whole, it's fine too - based on my chart, what would be your impression of me?

astrobunny

Lots of Libra & Capricorn energy <3 (I'm a Libra moon with Neptune & Uranus in Capricorn myself.)

You don't have to answer, but what kind of field do you work in? I see you're midheaven's in Cancer & your Moon runs conjunct to it. A professor of mine has that exact same arrangement. (English professor, btw)

Since you've got Sun/Venus/Mercury action going on, I'd imagine you've got some sort of psychic energy going on (possibly unconscious).

Do you struggle with anxiety at all? I've noticed all my 12th sun friends in particular struggle with anxiety and, depending on their other planets, depression as well.

winterwaltz

Lots of Libra & Capricorn energy <3 (I'm a Libra moon with Neptune & Uranus in Capricorn myself.)

You don't have to answer, but what kind of field do you work in? I see you're midheaven's in Cancer & your Moon runs conjunct to it. A professor of mine has that exact same arrangement. (English professor, btw)

Since you've got Sun/Venus/Mercury action going on, I'd imagine you've got some sort of psychic energy going on (possibly unconscious).

Do you struggle with anxiety at all? I've noticed all my 12th sun friends in particular struggle with anxiety and, depending on their other planets, depression as well.

That Capricorn energy is much-needed, no? *high-fives* I've been looking around in the forum and I was thinking, "Virgos, Sags and Scorpios seem to be pretty popular around here!" I used to work in a lab, which was probably a misplaced occupation in hindsight, but I liked the job although I wasn't too keen on the people politics :lol: Just curious here: where's your Saturn placed?

I've wondered about the placements of most of my personal planets in the 12th - I did have a prophetic dream once when I was younger, which freaked me out. The dream predicted my mum's movement to a new workplace 6 months before, which was definitely not premediated because I wasn't told of her moving yet. Other than that, I keep getting this strange vibe when people talk to me, or me conversing with them. Like I can predict what they are about to say before they complete their sentences... :unsure:

Oh boy...anxiety. I probably don't show it on my face - not sure if it's Pluto's work there in the 1sr - but there's internal turmoil for sure. Self-doubt likes to pour poison into my mind at times. I try to keep an optimistic outlook, even though part of me will go, "Well, I don't think it might work out..."

Capricorn2616

That Capricorn energy is much-needed, no? *high-fives* I've been looking around in the forum and I was thinking, "Virgos, Sags and Scorpios seem to be pretty popular around here!" I used to work in a lab, which was probably a misplaced occupation in hindsight, but I liked the job although I wasn't too keen on the people politics :lol: Just curious here: where's your Saturn placed?

I've wondered about the placements of most of my personal planets in the 12th - I did have a prophetic dream once when I was younger, which freaked me out. The dream predicted my mum's movement to a new workplace 6 months before, which was definitely not premediated because I wasn't told of her moving yet. Other than that, I keep getting this strange vibe when people talk to me, or me conversing with them. Like I can predict what they are about to say before they complete their sentences... :unsure:

Oh boy...anxiety. I probably don't show it on my face - not sure if it's Pluto's work there in the 1sr - but there's internal turmoil for sure. Self-doubt likes to pour poison into my mind at times. I try to keep an optimistic outlook, even though part of me will go, "Well, I don't think it might work out..."
Hey Winterwaltz! I like that username, btw. I was looking at your thread and was kind of surprised by how many commonalities we have in our charts. I also have:

Libra rising
Pluto in Scorpio 1st house
Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto in Capricorn 3rd house
Moon in Cancer conjunct MC

If there is ever anything specific you wanted to discuss with someone that has similar placements, let me know! :)

astrobunny

My Saturn is in Pisces in my 1st house lol

I've heard of people with 12th house energies having prophetic dreams, so you can probably attribute those predictive abilities (and your anxiety) to its influence.

The house of self-undoing is a definitely powerful one. I don't have any planets there, but quite a few of my friends do and I think its influence definitely gives people high highs and low lows.

winterwaltz

Hey Winterwaltz! I like that username, btw. I was looking at your thread and was kind of surprised by how many commonalities we have in our charts. I also have:

Libra rising
Pluto in Scorpio 1st house
Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto in Capricorn 3rd house
Moon in Cancer conjunct MC

If there is ever anything specific you wanted to discuss with someone that has similar placements, let me know! :)

Wowsers, we might get along very well offline...or spend lots of time staring at our feet. Lol... Thank you, I liked the sound of the phrase so I used it as my username. Do you write in your spare time?

winterwaltz

My Saturn is in Pisces in my 1st house lol

I've heard of people with 12th house energies having prophetic dreams, so you can probably attribute those predictive abilities (and your anxiety) to its influence.

The house of self-undoing is a definitely powerful one. I don't have any planets there, but quite a few of my friends do and I think its influence definitely gives people high highs and low lows.

Saturn in Pisces in the 1st house is an interesting placement, do you have it conjuncting your Ascendant in any way? I'm imagining you have have a nice set of cheekbones with a dreamy look. Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking... My friend has Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in the first house, all in Capricorn, with Uranus and Neptune making aspects to her ascendant, and she does stand out from the crowd in a very unique way.

astrobunny

Saturn in Pisces in the 1st house is an interesting placement, do you have it conjuncting your Ascendant in any way? I'm imagining you have have a nice set of cheekbones with a dreamy look. Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking... My friend has Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in the first house, all in Capricorn, with Uranus and Neptune making aspects to her ascendant, and she does stand out from the crowd in a very unique way.

Saturn conjuncts my Ascendant by five degrees, and yeah I've got the Pisces dreamy eyes lol I'm super baby-faced, but Imma age pretty well so I've got that going for me.

I'm pretty sure it's my Saturn that makes me come off as more uptight/distant than I really am a lot of times when I'm first meeting people.

Capricorn2616

Wowsers, we might get along very well offline...or spend lots of time staring at our feet. Lol... Thank you, I liked the sound of the phrase so I used it as my username. Do you write in your spare time?

I've started writing again lately and I really enjoy it. I'm guessing you do as well given the alliteration in your name :)

winterwaltz

Saturn conjuncts my Ascendant by five degrees, and yeah I've got the Pisces dreamy eyes lol I'm super baby-faced, but Imma age pretty well so I've got that going for me.

I'm pretty sure it's my Saturn that makes me come off as more uptight/distant than I really am a lot of times when I'm first meeting people.

Mine's in the 3rd house, which probably correlates with restraining myself too much when I speak...aye, you're lucky! I have the Sun conjunct my Ascendant in the 12th and I'd like to know if it's responsible for my unmanageable hair?! Lmao!

Kitchy

Banned
Same! What's that quote? Something like, "I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say." :lol:

it's called freestyling

its roots are in jazz and art and hip hop snowboarding and astrology.

eventually - every freestyler finds that moment of what you don't know until you think/act/do - catches up with you and is no longer useful.

where is saturn in all of this? neptune and mercury and uranus are somewhere in the wizard of oz.

or as Twain'votees agree - 90% perspiration and 10% inspiration.

Where art replicates life....

winterwaltz

Same! What's that quote? Something like, "I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say." :lol:

Same!

But I find that most of the stuff I blurt onto the page is mostly what I've been reading, mixed with floating bits of randomness..Good randomness though.

it's called freestyling

its roots are in jazz and art and hip hop snowboarding and astrology.

eventually - every freestyler finds that moment of what you don't know until you think/act/do - catches up with you and is no longer useful.

where is saturn in all of this? neptune and mercury and uranus are somewhere in the wizard of oz.

or as Twain'votees agree - 90% perspiration and 10% inspiration.

Where art replicates life....

Precisely the reason why I try to jot down anything that floats up to the surface. Neptune brings the inspiration, Uranus makes it original and Saturn forces me to make it usable, i.e shaping up the structure, choosing better words, etc. But I agree with you, Kitchy, practice really makes for perfection of any skill.

winterwaltz

Bumping this thread because I have been intrigued with that t-square between the 12th, 3rd and 9th houses in my chart! Also the trines from the 8th to my 12th house. If the information below helps in any way to decipher my chart...<br />
<br />
I have had daydreams in excessive amounts since I was a young kid. Struggled with school, got rejected by the first school I ever entered at age 5 (i.e kicked out, LOL) for being "hyperactive", and then it became "daydreaming" as my education progressed. My first teacher hated me because I was a nuisance to the class. My mum suspected that I had a speech impediment, but it turned out that I had been 'practising' speech patterns on myself as I was an only child and didn't have anyone to talk to. Because of what happened, I've never taken to school as a result. I've also had suspicions that I may have ADHD but I've never seen a psychologist. <br />
<br />
In person, I'm painfully shy, and I don't take the initiative to start a conversation, perhaps because I'm not great at small talk. I try to, but it trails off afterwards! Though with close friends, I can talk for ages. I've had people telling me that they don't know what I'm thinking about most of the time.