Does he think of me?

Hellena

I'm thinking of him all the time and I want to know if he does the same.
I'm Saturn, he is Moon and moon is in the 7th house.
There's no aspect between the significators, but there is Moon square Venus, and Venus square Saturn.
Venus is in fall.
I think that he doesn't care at all.

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• Astrotheme_2h5Kvx36eZft (1).png
    Astrotheme_2h5Kvx36eZft (1).png
    103.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Deirdre

I think that u do think a lot about him cause he as moon is in the 7th. You are saturn in your 12th and in his 6th. Are u colleagues or see each other daily?

Im a newbie but i would say you think more than him? However i guess he doesnt yhink in any woman . He is in own house ao probably hes a bit egoic?

Last edited:

Hellena

No, we arent colleages, nor we see each other. 6th house isn't good though. He may have a lot of work or presure at his work. And yes he is egoist, alason and selfish.

Last edited:

Hellena

"If the 7th ruler is located in the 7th house, the person asked about has little thought of the querent, especially if exalted or in its own sign.*"

So, the answer to my question is more than obvious... 😢

Deirdre

"If the 7th ruler is located in the 7th house, the person asked about has little thought of the querent, especially if exalted or in its own sign.*"

So, the answer to my question is more than obvious... ��[/QUOT

Unfortunately that was why I said u think more of him...he is in his own house so right now...he is thinking only in himself I guess

Hellena

So, the answer to my question is more than obvious... ��[/QUOT

Unfortunately that was why I said u think more of him...he is in his own house so right now...he is thinking only in himself I guess

Thank you!

Deirdre

Welcome. Dont worry.<br />
If some variable changes in that relationship or the bond u have..u may ask again that question and see what the universe has to say then &#55357;&#56841;