Did he fall in love with me?

IKOPIKOP

Hi forumers,

Hoping for second opinion here.

I don't know why I am obsessing with my thought over this guy I am interested. Maybe because of his Pluto is conjunct my Moon in synastry?
So, I turned to cast Horary chart to know if my feeling for him is mutual.
I am looking for a hidden story that I think I am aware but not so sure.

I am Saturn rx in Sagitarius. I am interested in Jupiter. Jupiter rules my 12th (hidden/secret) and 3rd (communication). I long for a conversation with him but I don't know how to start and I am sort of waiting for him to take initiative.

He is Moon in Aquarius. So He is interested in Saturn. I take it as a clue that he is interested in me or maybe in love with me.

For house placement, I am in 12th house. Again, I am in secretive mode.
I know Saturn is in joy in that house. But the retrograde motion is something I have to ponder.
He is in my 2nd house of value but he is in his 8th house of obsession. He obsess about me too?

Now I am checking the reception.
Saturn is in Moon Faces..
Moon in Saturn Domicile. This is mixed reception. I am the more keen in this because he is so well received in my house.
If I take the Sun as his co-significator, Sun is in Saturn Detriment but Saturn is in Triplicity of the Sun. This confused me. I am not receiving him well but he received me favorably. A contradiction.
Since Moon is taken ( his ruler) I take Venus as my co-significator. Venus in Sun's Faces and Sun is in Venus' Triplicty. This is positive indicator, in my opinion.

To look some action, I have to look for an aspect.
Moon is separating Sextile with Saturn. Separating aspect indicate past action. So he was fall in love with me but I am not sure if he still in love with me this moment?
Moon in Aqua shows that he have some problems related to intimacy? I really don't know him personally. But I know him for a long time. It just when I moved back to my hometown I happen to run across to him in a few occasion. I come to realize that when I am around, his behavior is some kind different. I can sense that he really attracted to me thought he tried to hide it.
Hope you guys can see something I am not aware in this chart . Thanks in advance..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_354_did_ba_fall_in_love_to_me_hr.38178.2744.jpg
    astro_2gw_354_did_ba_fall_in_love_to_me_hr.38178.2744.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 49

LovelyMissAries

You could be in detriment because this matter is drving you crazy / stressing you on some level, or disappointing.

I think he was in love but that has or will change soon due to close late degrees of the Moon... Moving from Aquarius to Pisces maybe it will deepen or be let go, things may not be as they seem in the future.

IKOPIKOP

You could be in detriment because this matter is drving you crazy / stressing you on some level, or disappointing.

I think he was in love but that has or will change soon due to close late degrees of the Moon... Moving from Aquarius to Pisces maybe it will deepen or be let go, things may not be as they seem in the future.

Thanks for your respond LovelyMissAries.
Saturn being Retro could be mean that I maybe have a change at heart in the future, maybe after Saturn turn to direct mode. It is myself that need to move on maybe, Saturn being in Mutable sign support it. I don't like this obsessive feeling, its take a toll on me. I saw the Pluto in 1st oppose Sun in 7th house.

About the Moon change sign to Pisces soon, emotions are likely to be pronounced. I think his emotion will deepen for me. Not that it is what I "hoping" for, but astrologically, Moon perform better and in good condition in Water sign.

Last edited:

dr. farr

I would say, yes he likely did: in Ankara horary:
He = 7th house; his secret thoughts are the 12th whole sign house from the 7th, and that contains Venus.
But nothing came from it: he = 7th house = Cancer =the Moon, querent = 1st house = Capricorn = Saturn, and the Moon flows away from Saturn (- testimony)

In Modernist Lunar Horary, he (the Moon) flows toward conjunction with Neptune: that indicates an unclear, misty, almost impossible to determine condition, mysterious, largely unknown: and perhaps that is why nothing definite, nothing concrete has developed from this matter...

IKOPIKOP

I would say, yes he likely did: in Ankara horary:
He = 7th house; his secret thoughts are the 12th whole sign house from the 7th, and that contains Venus.
But nothing came from it: he = 7th house = Cancer =the Moon, querent = 1st house = Capricorn = Saturn, and the Moon flows away from Saturn (- testimony)

In Modernist Lunar Horary, he (the Moon) flows toward conjunction with Neptune: that indicates an unclear, misty, almost impossible to determine condition, mysterious, largely unknown: and perhaps that is why nothing definite, nothing concrete has developed from this matter...

Hi dr. farr, thanks for taking your time to interprate my chart, and nice to have you here.
I missed the Venus in his 12th house. So I occupied in his secret thoughts. and my intuition is correct.
Too bad there is nothing will come from this attraction. But I learned something from this, which is to trust my instinct..