Going through horrible time for years.. please help me

Milli

Dear members,

I‘m going through very tough times since 2014. I‘m facing financial issues (debt), possible legal issues, depression.. I‘m not married and couldn’t find a stable relationship for years.. lost my job in 2015 and now work a job that isn’t related to my education and doesn’t 100% fulfill me.. i‘m so anxious and worry myself to death..

I have a very good education and am told that I‘m very pretty but my life is just one big problem after the other.

Can somebody please help me?? Will the financial and legal issues go in my favor? Will I get married?

I was born 02/25/1985
12:39 pm
In Stuttgart Germany

Thank you so so much

mathur_dinesh

Sorry to read of your unhappy life. You have Moon with Rahu/Ketu. These are the two Nodes of the Moon and are naturally malign planets. Moon feels most uncomfortable in such company. Since the Moon is the mind you are mentally always uneasy and worried. You may not have much support from your family or you may be worried with regard to your family.
Your Venus and Mars are very close to each other. They are actually in combat with one another. Both are inimical to each other and Venus is a planet that governs boyfriends, husband, sex and happiness in the company of others. These matters are disturbed in your life due to this combat. In addition your Jupiter is debilitated in the eighth house. It rules those matters that have been enumerated for Venus above.
However you have great ability to meet hardships and you are courageous. You can do well as an author. The quality of your life will improve considerably in all the areas you have mentioned from 2024. But immediately things will be better from November this year.

Milli

Thank you for your reply!
I just wonder... I have many friends born around the same time as me - all with debilitated Jupiter, even some with Venus Mars conjunction like me, yet they are all married or in a long term relationship plus doing very well financially (not millionaires but definitely more than enough money).. so I don’t think that can be all because of those placements..

Plus all astrologers say I‘ll be very rich...

I am very spiritual, love reading and writing and psychology...

My biggest concern is my current legal settlement, I‘m working with a lawyer.... can you see if there is a positive outcome for me? It’s linked to other people’s money / debt ...everything else I can handle but this is my biggest fear and stressor at the moment..

Thank you so so much

VenusS

Hi Milli,
I think, what you're going through in the relationship sphere is the thirst to find true love that matches your expectations, yet there seems to be lot of frustration and hurdles to achieve that. There is a blessing hidden in exaltation of Venus as a planet of love and romance. Venus, in your chart, wants you to first find love spiritually. To activate this planet, you first need to search for true love in the spiritual plane, whatever maybe your belief. Once that gets vibrant, a person in your life will most probably come and he will be spiritual as well. It's a very strong Malavya yoga, and will help you in future endeavours so don't worry.

Venus and Mars makes you a settlement lawyer as well, a divorce attorney or probably someone who is dealing with other people's money. Don't worry, everything will go as planned, but first you need to be more spiritually inclined and that moon needs to have few remedial measures. That moon looks determined to do something big in life.

Good luck.

ANUP

Seems you have rectified your birth time from some local astrologer.That why, proper reading is not inline.As you have described, the problems you are facing since 2014 are indeed apparent in your chart after your birth time rectification.You lost/left your job and got another one which is not matching your education level.First thing first, you might be getting another job next year before april 2020.The present job has little or meagre administrative rights on your working place and income vis-a-vis expenses are almost proportionately equal.Also, you has met already or meet some guy very soon, could be from different culture/country.If chances push the things in right direction, you may be married also next year.

Good luck,

Anup
kascorner.com

Last edited:

Milli

Hi Milli,
I think, what you're going through in the relationship sphere is the thirst to find true love that matches your expectations, yet there seems to be lot of frustration and hurdles to achieve that. There is a blessing hidden in exaltation of Venus as a planet of love and romance. Venus, in your chart, wants you to first find love spiritually. To activate this planet, you first need to search for true love in the spiritual plane, whatever maybe your belief. Once that gets vibrant, a person in your life will most probably come and he will be spiritual as well. It's a very strong Malavya yoga, and will help you in future endeavours so don't worry.

Venus and Mars makes you a settlement lawyer as well, a divorce attorney or probably someone who is dealing with other people's money. Don't worry, everything will go as planned, but first you need to be more spiritually inclined and that moon needs to have few remedial measures. That moon looks determined to do something big in life.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for your reply!! It does make sense that life wants me to be more spiritual before I can meet the right person.. what do you think the moon wants to achieve? And what remedies do you suggest?

Milli

Seems you have rectified your birth time from some local astrologer.That why, proper reading is not inline.As you have described, the problems you are facing since 2014 are indeed apparent in your chart after your birth time rectification.You lost/left your job and got another one which is not matching your education level.First thing first, you might be getting another job next year before april 2020.The present job has little or meagre administrative rights on your working place and income vis-a-vis expenses are almost proportionately equal.Also, you has met already or meet some guy very soon, could be from different culture/country.If chances push the things in right direction, you may be married also next year.

Good luck,

Anup
kascorner.com

Hello Anup..
Thank you so much for your reply! I got my birth time from the hospital so never got it rectified. I don’t understand, did you check if the Birth time is correct? Do you think it’s off?
I have not met anybody yet.. I wonder where I will meet my future spouse..
The info about the new job sounds promising!!!
Do you see if there’s a successful outcome to the debt situation?
Since that’s what is stressing me the most, almost to the point of not
Being able to handle the worry :-(
Thank you so much for helping me

Dear members,

I‘m going through very tough times since 2014. I‘m facing financial issues (debt), possible legal issues, depression.. I‘m not married and couldn’t find a stable relationship for years.. lost my job in 2015 and now work a job that isn’t related to my education and doesn’t 100% fulfill me.. i‘m so anxious and worry myself to death..

I have a very good education and am told that I‘m very pretty but my life is just one big problem after the other.

Can somebody please help me?? Will the financial and legal issues go in my favor? Will I get married?

I was born 02/25/1985
12:39 pm
In Stuttgart Germany

Thank you so so much

Hello Milli

Something just does not add up about your chart to be honest.Nevertheless-based on this chart the legal issues will absolutely get settled and they will go in your favor.
I can see why there is trouble in meeting your 'spouse' but the issues consistently stacking up since 2014 doesnt add up.
2015 and 2016 should have been positive for you.

Nevertheless-I'll revisit your chart tomorrow again.

Regards
Gautam Kapur.

PS: Feel free to look me up on the net and you'll know why I am saying the things that I am.

Milli

Hello Milli

Something just does not add up about your chart to be honest.Nevertheless-based on this chart the legal issues will absolutely get settled and they will go in your favor.
I can see why there is trouble in meeting your 'spouse' but the issues consistently stacking up since 2014 doesnt add up.
2015 and 2016 should have been positive for you.

Nevertheless-I'll revisit your chart tomorrow again.

Regards
Gautam Kapur.

PS: Feel free to look me up on the net and you'll know why I am saying the things that I am.

Dear Gautam,

Thank you so much for your helpful reply!
I don’t know what you mean by my birth time not making sense.. the minute and hour should be correct, my mom thought I was born 11:39 am but the hospital has 12:39 pm on their record...

In 2015 and 2016 I did have a relationship (from August 2014 to March 2016).. but it was not a very good one.. in 2016 my niece was born which was a positive event. Other than that it was an extremely bad time.. astrologers told me it was because of ashtama shani plus Saturn return.

I looked you up online and i‘m extremely fascinated by your work!!

Can you tell me a bit more about the legal settlement going in my favor? Like how or when? I‘m working with a lawyer to get debt settled and I‘m scared i have to file for bankruptcy... any insights would be highly appreciated!!

Also any information on marriage timing or meeting of the spouse would be fantastic.

I appreciate your help and insights very very much!!
Thank you in advance and many greetings from Germany

Dear Gautam,

Thank you so much for your helpful reply!
I don’t know what you mean by my birth time not making sense.. the minute and hour should be correct, my mom thought I was born 11:39 am but the hospital has 12:39 pm on their record...

In 2015 and 2016 I did have a relationship (from August 2014 to March 2016).. but it was not a very good one.. in 2016 my niece was born which was a positive event. Other than that it was an extremely bad time.. astrologers told me it was because of ashtama shani plus Saturn return.

I looked you up online and i‘m extremely fascinated by your work!!

Can you tell me a bit more about the legal settlement going in my favor? Like how or when? I‘m working with a lawyer to get debt settled and I‘m scared i have to file for bankruptcy... any insights would be highly appreciated!!

Also any information on marriage timing or meeting of the spouse would be fantastic.

I appreciate your help and insights very very much!!
Thank you in advance and many greetings from Germany

Hello Milli

First off - thank you so much for your kind words and Greetings to you too from Sunny California. The weather really turned around this weekend.

I am more than happy to provide insights into your questions but I need to get the time/chart right in my mind.
Please feel free to connect with me on whatsapp or any other channel you prefer. We'll need to run through a few things in an endeavor to get this right.

And since you have seen me online my contact information is out there too. Please be cognizant of the time zone difference. I get calls at very odd hours sometimes.

Thanks
Gautam Kapur.