What career/job will I succeed in?

astrokp

I am currently in the communications field and feel more often than not that I am in the wrong place. I feel so out of place and powerless in my current job, I hate to explain it. What does my natal chart say about my career? What will I excel in or will I always be in menial/reporting roles?

Attachments

• astro_b.png
    astro_b.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 37

Juniper

Hmm, with Jupiter ruling your 10th and placed in your 6th, I do think travelling would be extremely important to you, so I'd rule out a regular desk job, that's for sure! Something entrepreneurial that allowed you to express your views (communication is there, but maybe not in the way you're doing it now) and move around (I see this as very important to you, with fire signs ruling the work houses). I think there's a certain amount of charisma involved as well, so perhaps a little bit of performing or presenting (again communication). Have you thought about being some sort of travel vlogger?

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope get clues to integrate and adapt suitably,
share salient feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-prospects-ideas-remedies etc etc

Pisces asc, sensitive, ethical, traditional;

SNode-ketu cancer 5th, hyper-sensitive, intuitive;
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-lungs etc;

Moon-venus acq 12th, aptitude for arts-dance, jail reforms,
psychology-counseling, etc, seeking comforts in foreign lands;
moon-venus aspected by jup;

Sun-mer-sat-rahu NNode stellium cap 11th,
indifferent/planets not keen towards income-gains-friendships;
gains from govt, corporates, foreigners/foreign firms, etc,
international events/statistics management, orthopedics, anesthetics, etc

toxic health issues arms-shoulders-ears-knees-heart-stomach-skin etc,
rise followed by fall, prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religiously; wear brown hessonite over pendant;

Sun lord 6th over 10th cap, calls for extra efforts,
cap ambitious, hardworking, practical;

virgo-mer inimical-malefic for pisces asc,
stress-delays-tension in marriage-vocation matters;
inimical mer over cap 10th for career in communications etc,
stress-delays in career-recognition;

Sat-ketu now 1.5yr transit cap 11th over natal sat-rahu, sat return,
need for long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs,
detachment from income-gains-friendships; pain-injury-surgery to care from;
prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home Mon evenings;

Asc lord jup over leo 6th, liver/diabetic issues,
commanding attitude/admin aptitudes,
areas like education, training and dev, hr, etc, whether interested!!

jup lord 10th for career over 6th, extra efforts,
jup retrograde delayed results;
jup leo trine aries 2nd supportive of finances;

jup now transit own sag 10th, growth through advisory roles;
Prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sun mornings;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

jup retro towards cancer 5th for advisory roles,
jup-sat opp, misjudgment-missed opportunities to avoid;
observe fast sat evenings;

mars taurus 3rd, hotel management, food technology,
supervisory aptitudes, energetic-stubborn; accident prone,
strained sibling relations; good for initiative;

mars aspect own scorpio 9th
protective/supportive of luck-edu-travels,
and supportive of research-occult-forensic aptitudes,
but may not be good for health of father;
mars lord 2nd for finances;

Do promptly ack, discuss feedbacks-reflections on career suggestions,
IDEAS to pick, integrate, adapt suitably in line with your vision n plans

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

astrokp

Hmm, with Jupiter ruling your 10th and placed in your 6th, I do think travelling would be extremely important to you, so I'd rule out a regular desk job, that's for sure! Something entrepreneurial that allowed you to express your views (communication is there, but maybe not in the way you're doing it now) and move around (I see this as very important to you, with fire signs ruling the work houses). I think there's a certain amount of charisma involved as well, so perhaps a little bit of performing or presenting (again communication). Have you thought about being some sort of travel vlogger?

Thanks Juniper for taking your time to read my chart. Currently I work for the UK government and it is a desk job with a bit of travel - I have been to two countries in three years if useful to know. I have thought of starting something on my own because I am not very good with managing vicious people at work and I understand that's the reality of corporate life. My work does require me to do presentations and though when I am on the stage I am generally okay (and good as some people have said), I don't really enjoy it. I am introverted and thus would rather be in my own space to bring my full potential out than be out and about, but I guess that's the only way to success. Honestly, never thought of vlogging :) and can't really say I'd enjoy it. I don't like social media all that much, I have accounts and they are mostly dead :pinched:

astrokp

hope get clues to integrate and adapt suitably,
share salient feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-prospects-ideas-remedies etc etc

Pisces asc, sensitive, ethical, traditional;

SNode-ketu cancer 5th, hyper-sensitive, intuitive;
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-lungs etc;

I am highly intuitive, that is correct! And also perhaps, some sort of 7th sense to see the future? Sometimes, I can almost sense what's coming. I have had dreams about the future obviously not in the exact way as they happened but got the key information in the dream. What do you mean by detachment from luck? I had an okayish childhood but my aunts used to treat me and my sister rather roughly and that's something that has been stuck with us ost of our life. My sister also has chiron in her 5th house. As for health, I do have a vein condition, several dental issues, etc

Moon-venus acq 12th, aptitude for arts-dance, jail reforms,
psychology-counseling, etc, seeking comforts in foreign lands;
moon-venus aspected by jup;

Sun-mer-sat-rahu NNode stellium cap 11th,
indifferent towards income-gains-friendships;
gains from govt, corporates, foreigners/foreign firms, etc,
international events/statistics management, orthopedics, anesthetics, etc
toxic health issues arms-shoulders-ears-knees-heart-stomach-skin etc,
rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religiously; wear brown hessonite over pendant;

I did a diploma in Bharatanatyam and learnt classical music and now I am learning to play violin. Love the arts! I am currently going to court for a laptop theft issue so that might be associated with the 'jail reforms' bit...I have been to a psychologist for mild depression treatment and was thinking of going to another for CBT (not sure I would though). I have tried to go abroad to study and loved my visits to foreign lands and I do travel sometimes to seek comfort and peace away from the city so that might explain 'seeking comforts in foreign lands'

Umm, what exactly do you mean by 'indifferent to income-gains- friendships' and rise and fall in life? I have had some sort of issue with all the body parts you mentioned!

Sun lord 6th over 10th cap, calls for extra efforts,
cap ambitious, hardworking, practical;

virgo-mer inimical-malefic for pisces asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
inimical mer over cap 10th for career in communications etc,
stress-delays in career-recognition;

I am hardworking and I remember someone else also saying that I'd have to work harder than other people to get better career wise.

Do you mean I'll have a late marriage? I actually don't/didn't want an early marriage. But I do want to get married to the right person when I find him!

I do face problems with recognition at my current workplace; me and my boss know that I am good at what I do but that's not enough. For any query, people look to others in my team for answers, I am usually the last person to be taken advise from, even in the area I have expertise in.

Sat-ketu now 1.5yr transit cap 11th over natal sat-rahu, sat return,
need for long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs,
detachment from income-gains-friendships; pain-injury-surgery;
prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home Mon evenings;

Asc lord jup over leo 6th, liver/diabetic issues,
commanding attitude, admin aptitudes,
in areas like education, training and dev, hr, etc
jup lord 10th for career over 6th, extra efforts,
jup retrograde delayed results;
jup leo trine aries 2nd for finances;

Yeah I have been told that my Saturn return has begun. Do you have any suggestions on what I should be careful about during this time?

I don't really think I have a commanding attitude :innocent:

Will my finances be good in the long-term? They are bad at the moment.

jup now transit own sag 10th, growth through advisory roles;
Prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sun mornings;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

jup retro towards cancer 5th for advisory roles,
jup-sat opp, misjudgment-missed opportunities to avoid;
observe fast sat evenings;

I think I have missed a few opportunities already because of introverted attitude but I'll try not to.

mars taurus 3rd, hotel management, food technology,
supervisory aptitudes, energetic-stubborn; accident prone,
strained sibling relations; good for initiative;
mars aspect own scorpio 9th protective of luck-edu-travels,
and supportive of research-occult-forensic aptitudes,
but may not be good for health of father;
mars lord 2nd for finances;

I remember wanting to get into hotel management when I was in school but never pursued it. I am stubborn and like to take initiative. Does the Mars aspect with own Scorpio in 9th mean that I will have luck, education and travel?

I did have a really bad relationship with my sister the past few years though it has got better now.

My father's health has been quite bad, though I think he is better now (he has been living out of his hometown since April).

kshantaram

Premium Member
Also, thank you very much Kshantaram for your time giving such a detailed feedback on my chart. :)

Equally appreciate your attitude of sharing feedbacks pointwise in details
picking events in life, aptitudes, etc etc making the thread interesting,
adding value to the discussions here.

best wishes in your endeavors, kshantaram

btw you are irritated with the current role in profession,
but not picking and discussing alternative suggestions offered,
stuck in current thoughts. the idea is to examine n adapt suggestions,
if not exactly the same, based on the chart.

Asc lord jup over leo 6th,
commanding attitude/admin aptitudes, areas like
education, training and dev, hr, etc, whether interested!!

Last edited:

astrokp

Thank you Kshantaram, you're right though I would take the suggestions or get started with something if I had the financial resources to start new or change course. I am applying to jobs so hopefully will land something favourable and satisfying.:sideways:

Kite

I am currently in the communications field and feel more often than not that I am in the wrong place. I feel so out of place and powerless in my current job, I hate to explain it. What does my natal chart say about my career? What will I excel in or will I always be in menial/reporting roles?

Well the ruler of your 10th - Jupiter is out of sect and retrograde in a cadent house (6) which is probably why you are feeling out of place. Since 6 also signifies your employees, it makes some sense that you see them a vicious.

Mars is in its detriment and is anaretic (30th degree) which puts pressure on it to find a way to express its last gasp of Taurus before entering Gemini. May be why you chose communications --trying to make that leap. I think some attention should be paid to Chiron in your 5th house which is ruled by Cancer. I think this could point the way to hospitality -- in a healing sense. Luxury spa retreat kind of thing (Moon with Venus in 12) maybe. Chiron also opposes your Capricorn stellium so I would think you would want to explore issues around the "wounded healer".

astrokp

any further reflections and progressions
on your talents to explore and share about!

Hello kshantaram, I haven't had much progress since I posted this question, to be honest. I am still very confused :unsure: I know that I have an eye for detail and that's also one of my strengths so I am trying to work on building that! Also, I can write well, so building on that too! Hoping for something concrete to come out this year! :smile:

astrokp

Well the ruler of your 10th - Jupiter is out of sect and retrograde in a cadent house (6) which is probably why you are feeling out of place. Since 6 also signifies your employees, it makes some sense that you see them a vicious.

Mars is in its detriment and is anaretic (30th degree) which puts pressure on it to find a way to express its last gasp of Taurus before entering Gemini. May be why you chose communications --trying to make that leap. I think some attention should be paid to Chiron in your 5th house which is ruled by Cancer. I think this could point the way to hospitality -- in a healing sense. Luxury spa retreat kind of thing (Moon with Venus in 12) maybe. Chiron also opposes your Capricorn stellium so I would think you would want to explore issues around the "wounded healer".

Hello Kite,

Thanks for reading my chart. I recently realised how the position of Jupiter in my chart is not so favourable as I had imagined/expected it to be. Is this placement going to make me feel out of place at every job?

Communications actually just happened. I think I wanted to be a journalist back when I was in school because I thought it was 'cool' and I wasn't very good at science or math. It's interesting that you suggest hospitality in a healing sense. I have had people tell me that it would truly make me happy if/when I help someone and I am aware of that possibility. At the same time my Leo in the 6th wants me to do something big, not knowing exactly what!:devil:

Kite

Hello Kite,

Thanks for reading my chart. I recently realised how the position of Jupiter in my chart is not so favourable as I had imagined/expected it to be. Is this placement going to make me feel out of place at every job?

Communications actually just happened. I think I wanted to be a journalist back when I was in school because I thought it was 'cool' and I wasn't very good at science or math. It's interesting that you suggest hospitality in a healing sense. I have had people tell me that it would truly make me happy if/when I help someone and I am aware of that possibility. At the same time my Leo in the 6th wants me to do something big, not knowing exactly what!:devil:

It means that you will need to work harder to pick yourself up when life inevitably knocks you down at times. The same is true for each of it's just more of a focus area for you. As far big things for your Leo house, I would look to Leo's ruler which is the Sun and is now progressed to your 12th house where it's been for most of your life. In about 4 1/2 years your natal Sun will progress into your 1st house (Aquarius). I would expect that your 6th house matters will change, most likely for the better.

Also in play has been your progressed Midheaven. Earlier this year around Feb. or March, It progressed to a conjunction to your natal Uranus (and your solar arc ascendant ingressed into Aries). That could signify a shake-up in your career/job. Your Midheaven progresses to Neptune next which can either make you very foggy about your career direction or point you into Neptunian types of work. That aspect is exact in a little over two years from now but you should be feeling it over the longer period.

One very interesting event coming up for you in mid-February is that your Lunar Phase starts a new cycle with a New Moon (your progressed Sun conjuncts your progressed Moon). This happens at 26 Aquarius in your natal 12th house. This signifies new beginnings though it probably comes with some losses/endings being in your 12th house.

Anyway, concerning your Jupiter, there is plenty of help coming from decent aspects like Moon/Venus opposing and Uranus in trine. I think Saturn is your strongest planet so working harder should be no big deal. Get better at managing people and Jupiter should begin to work more in your favor.

astrokp

It means that you will need to work harder to pick yourself up when life inevitably knocks you down at times. The same is true for each of it's just more of a focus area for you. As far big things for your Leo house, I would look to Leo's ruler which is the Sun and is now progressed to your 12th house where it's been for most of your life. In about 4 1/2 years your natal Sun will progress into your 1st house (Aquarius). I would expect that your 6th house matters will change, most likely for the better.

Also in play has been your progressed Midheaven. Earlier this year around Feb. or March, It progressed to a conjunction to your natal Uranus (and your solar arc ascendant ingressed into Aries). That could signify a shake-up in your career/job. Your Midheaven progresses to Neptune next which can either make you very foggy about your career direction or point you into Neptunian types of work. That aspect is exact in a little over two years from now but you should be feeling it over the longer period.

One very interesting event coming up for you in mid-February is that your Lunar Phase starts a new cycle with a New Moon (your progressed Sun conjuncts your progressed Moon). This happens at 26 Aquarius in your natal 12th house. This signifies new beginnings though it probably comes with some losses/endings being in your 12th house.

Anyway, concerning your Jupiter, there is plenty of help coming from decent aspects like Moon/Venus opposing and Uranus in trine. I think Saturn is your strongest planet so working harder should be no big deal. Get better at managing people and Jupiter should begin to work more in your favor.

Thank you very much again Kite. I will watch out for these aspects. I also start my first Saturn return beginning next year, so I have been feeling a bit nervy about all that could possibly happen. Perhaps I will just need to tell myself that 'it's just a phase'. I am terrible at people management and I hope circumstances help me improve on that front. Not being able to manage people is perhaps the biggest issue I have at work.

I can't particularly recall what happened in Feb/March this year. I think I had gone abroad for a conference to give a presentation in March, so that was a bit of shaking up from my comfort zone!