Juventus vs Real Madrid CL final

dbozics

Who will win the Uefa Champions League final ?

Saturday 3 June, kick-off 20:45CET
National Stadium of Wales

Juventus - home team
Wearing Black & white stripes kit

Real Madrid - away team
Wearing purple/purple
Are the betting favourites

thank you :cool:

sven555

Here is my take on the final, I will be back for the confirmed predicition.

Referenced from HERE

Hi everyone,

this match is the final of the Champions league!

Here we have 2 strong teams in Juventus and Real Madrid!

Juventus are likely to play in their home kit (black/white)
Real Madrid are likely to play in their away kit (purple)

Juventus
Real Madrid

Here is the chart!

We start off with Mars in Cancer in 8th house vs Venus in Aries in 5th. (Venus has the slight advantage here) but this will be equal almost.
When the ASC/DSC changes to Sag/Gem, We have Moon in 11th/10th and Jupiter moving through 10th house to 9th house. Mercury in 6th house is also strong too, so there is a chance this match will be either tight and cagey; or it will be a thrilling match.

As the match enters the late stages, the Moon will conjunct the MC, sextile Saturn (next aspect) and with the POF in the 4th house (but Saturn is first!)

I will need to double the points of planets, but as of now, it looks like Real Madrid will have the advantage in this match. Goals are more likely to appear later in the match. Extra time is possible, however less probable.

Sean8163

How can astrology tell the course of match. Real Madrid is an attack minded team and they will attack from the start while Juventus will hit on the counter. It will not be a cagey match. Juventus to win 3-1

sven555

How can astrology tell the course of match. Real Madrid is an attack minded team and they will attack from the start while Juventus will hit on the counter. It will not be a cagey match. Juventus to win 3-1

We understand the style of play each team possesses, but we are using Astrology to try and predict the outcome of the match. Right now, your guess is as good as mine at the match.

gecko235

i just want to point out the lord of the mc is on the dsc.. which means the scorpio team (which will be real imho) will control juve

this is a strong testimony for asc-team

also the moon on the mc at the end of the game

real to win 2:1

Sean8163

Back in Euro 2016 Final, most astrologers joined the French bandwagon only to realize that Their stars betrayed them. Wait and watch out till Juventus proves all of you wrong

gecko235

@SEAN

what i wonder is how u come to the conclusion that juve will win 3:1..

seriously, if you read my software thread u will see that im interested in statistics at least as much as in "cosmic energies"

.. answers greatly appreciated

(by the way, your post reads like u are only a member to rub in other members noses when they get it wrong ( icould be mistaken ;)))

namaste :wink:

Sean8163

Juventus is a team composed of Brazilian full backs Sandro and Dani Alves who are threatening to tear opposition apart, on top of it they have the best defense in BBC combined with Argentinian forwards and Aryan Midfield of Pjanic and Khedira and fighting attitude of Mandzukic. They destroyed Barcelona and i see no difference in this outcome as well. Stars might be favoring Real Madrid but they are playing Dog team Juventus not micky mouse Atletico.

gecko235

@sean,

thats cool man,

why dont u join us in the interesting matches thread?

sofisticated oppinions are always appreciated ;)

wirabhumi

Hi Sean, this is astrology forum.
You said in French Euro Final, Stars bertrayed them. What you mean ?

Do You forgot or even not read ?
This Forum is all about astrology, thats why called as Astroweekly Forum.

If you said anything, prove it in astrology method.
In Sport, We all are interesting in astrology same as we in interesting in STATS.

Astrology is Science and Art.

Sean8163

Oh so you want
Me to prove it in Astrology. Here we go again. Dybala wears number 21 and it is 21 years since Juventus won the European Cup. He will score the winner to make it 2-1 for Jventus. I predicted 3-1 cuz in injury time Juve might get a lucky goal but the game will be sealed 2-1 curtosy of Dybala 21

gecko235

hey sean,

good on ya with the numbers and all.

i said it before , join us in the interesting matches thread (or better me as it seems :p)

i have a pretty good record predicting games where i know nothing about both teams except the stellar alignments

maybe u can make some comments about the more "eartly" factors :sideways: