Foreign settlement in my chart

nofate

Dear learned members,

I am going through a very hard time personally and professionally. It has been almost 3 years since I have been facing problems. Unemployment, facing nepotism, govt apathy and treacherous relatives and friends have taken a toll on my health. My fathers ancestral property is stuck because of the greed of my uncle. Also, My mother's brother borrowed/forced money from my dad and now refuses to pay it back or even acknowledge its existence. My grandfather, who was a witness to this also is refusing to remember the borrowed money. My father needs this money to get my sister married. Although he has some cash to cover the expenses. However, he needs the money as it has been stuck for far too long.
I and my father have also been pretty burdened by the govt apathy. You need political connections to get even basic procedural paperwork done. I have been facing problems in my career because of less vacancies and no fruitful job opportunities. This has left me disgruntled and angry in my home country.

Do I have chances of permanent foreign settlement in my chart through job or marriage?
I am not finding fruitful opportunities in my home country and feel the urge to live a better life peacefully in a foreign country. Can you analyse my chart and help me out if I have chances of the same?
Details hereunder:
DOB: 10 Nov 1991
POB: Dewas (Madhya Pradesh, India)
TOB: 10:10 am

Would be grateful for help given