Mental Illnesses Associated with This Chart

nai

Banned
If I had to describe my childhood with one word, perhaps
"Lonely", would fit best? Now, I'm not trying to seek sympathy. I'm
actually curious to know what you guys' take on this is.

I am/was diagnosed with: Manic Depression, PTSD, Anorexia,
Manic Episodes, & Major Depressive Disorder, (Gender Identity Disorder)

2/3 of these developed due to childhood trauma. The Moon in 12th House
described that there is a possibility that a naive would have anorexia, but why?

(I'm seeking help, don't worry I'm handling things!)

5a2537d64e834856b477bc320b0eda28.png
img

Last edited:

katydid

You do have some very difficult aspects, with the fixed grand square involving your Moon and Mars, Saturn and Uranus. Dire circumstances beyond your control threatened your emotional stability from jump.

But Pluto, your chart ruler, makes some very nice, powerful aspects from your first. That tells me that you will prevail in your ability to transform and transcend the turmoil. :innocent:

PHOENIX arises from the ashes, according to your chart.

Last edited:

katydid

Also, you have a preponderance of FIXED energy but are lacking CARDINAL. You have a lot of Fire, Earth and Water, but have little Air. Cardinal is 'self motivation' and the energy to follow through with goals and ambitions. So you will have to work hard to create that inner drive and ambition. You may get weighted down by overwhelming feelings that make you think it is of no use to try. But that is WRONG because you are very strong, resilient, powerful and amazing.

You will need someone that you can talk to and discuss things with on a rational, logical basis. Because AIR is the element that helps us think things through logically and make a solid plan. You will learn how to incorporate that.

Having so much Water/Earth and Fire can make someone CERTAIN that they know what is right and what they should do, even if it is actually an emotional, overblown reaction, at times. So you may need someone you can trust who can be a sounding board for you. :sideways:

Last edited:

katydid

Your Mars/Pluto fire trine is your savior in many ways. And it is supported by the Jupiter, exalted in Pisces. Even though you lived through a horrendous childhood, your life, overall, is destined to be fulfilling and successful. You will bring great solace and healing to others once you are trained to use your strength and wisdom.

nai

Banned
Your Mars/Pluto fire trine is your savior in many ways. And it is supported by the Jupiter, exalted in Pisces. Even though you lived through a horrendous childhood, your life, overall, is destined to be fulfilling and successful. You will bring great solace and healing to others once you are trained to use your strength and wisdom.

Holy **** I got really emotional reading all of this, thank you so much.
I'll try to find a way to motivate myself - I've been told my chart is destined
for very fortunate success but because I'm still in that "teenage phase", I
feel as if there's nothing coming to me.

Last edited:

katydid

Holy **** I got really emotional reading all of this, thank you so much.
I'll try to find a way to motivate myself - I've been told my chart is destined
for very fortunate success but because I'm still in that "teenage phase", I
feel as if there's nothing coming to me.

I think one of the best motivators for you will be your Jupiter in Pisces in the 5th====wanting to do good things for others, create beauty for others enjoyment, and help others find love in their hearts and find joy. Making things better for other people might be the best motivation for you in getting yourself together and making progress. . :innocent:

You are great with people. You understand them and see them, even what they try to hide. You can be a good healer as well. Especially with children, I believe.

nai

Banned
I think one of the best motivators for you will be your Jupiter in Pisces in the 5th====wanting to do good things for others, create beauty for others enjoyment, and help others find love in their hearts and find joy. Making things better for other people might be the best motivation for you in getting yourself together and making progress. . :innocent:

You are great with people. You understand them and see them, even what they try to hide. You can be a good healer as well. Especially with children, I believe.

I've never really seen myself working with children. I've been interested
in things that allow freedom of expression through nonverbal communication -
such as writing or art or even music. Psychology is also another biggie.

Thanks for your observations, though! It brought more insight.

Last edited:

noraleader

Banned
I've been interested in things that allow freedom of expression through nonverbal communication - such as writing or art or even music.
i'm really glad to hear that you enjoy creativity!

do you remember how in your other thread, someone told you somethnig about an asteroid and it turned out it wasn't factual? and you were surprised, that someone would say something, and it wasn't true!

society is a lot like that. some people tell lies for their personal agendas, maybe unknowlingly, they're passing something they heard along, because it makes them feel good for some reason. societies also tell lies for their agendas, maybe unknowingly, they're passing something along because of the way it makes them feel.

it is so important in life to have a strong sense of self. be creative, develop skills, develop *your* personal authority. learn martial arts even until you are strong enough that you don't need to give in and accept what other people or societies say. you be the creator.

you have a lot of personal transformative energy and a a lot of virgo in your chart, with the north node and the sun. you have the power to be discerning, to separate the wheat from the chaff, keep the good and cast out the rubbish.

be creative, develop your faculties. every challenge, whether in life or in your chart, is an opportunity for growth, something you will eventually surpass and that will become your strengths later in life.

society is telling everyone who doesn't conform they're mentally ill. the whole industry of mental illness is extremely suspect.. the first "case" of paranoid schizophrenia was a political activist trying to stop war between france and england, then a secret organisation decided they didn't want him interfering and persecuted him until he seemed mad, and everybody else thought he was. that was over a century ago.

Arena

You have a tight/partile Moon-Saturn opposition right on your angles, this can indicates much sadness and possible separation to mother in childhood. It can be depressive. That opposition is squared by Mars, indicating possible victim of violence and a hot temper.

You have Mars in aspect to both Pluto and Neptune - this is possibly an indication of sexual abuse.

Your Saturn is also in square to Neptune, which is sometimes seen for illnesses of the kind you mention, eathing disorders and depression.

nai

Banned
You have a tight/partile Moon-Saturn opposition right on your angles, this can indicates much sadness and possible separation to mother in childhood. It can be depressive. That opposition is squared by Mars, indicating possible victim of violence and a hot temper.

You have Mars in aspect to both Pluto and Neptune - this is possibly an indication of sexual abuse.

Your Saturn is also in square to Neptune, which is sometimes seen for illnesses of the kind you mention, eathing disorders and depression.

Dude. You are spot on. Holy...

Arena

I feel for you to have this sad chart.
If I were you, I would look for relocation places on this Earth to bring Jupiter to your angles, or if it is possible to bring out that Venus-Mercury conjunction without the Moon-Saturn on angles as well.

You can go to special charts in the extended chart selection in astro.com. There you will find astro maps and that can lead the way for you to find places where you have your Jupiter or Venus angular, just make sure it is not places that also bring out the malefics.

nai

Banned
I feel for you to have this sad chart.
If I were you, I would look for relocation places on this Earth to bring Jupiter to your angles, or if it is possible to bring out that Venus-Mercury conjunction without the Moon-Saturn on angles as well.

You can go to special charts in the extended chart selection in astro.com. There you will find astro maps and that can lead the way for you to find places where you have your Jupiter or Venus angular, just make sure it is not places that also bring out the malefics.

Do you think relocation is obligated? I am moving on, I've accepted the past
and forgiven people. I'm now focused on filling my mind with light and new creative
thoughts with the help of spirituality and some friends.

katydid

and forgiven people. I'm now focused on filling my mind with light and new creative

I don't think you need to relocate. You have great strengths in your chart too. And the most difficult aspects took place in early times of your childhood. You are well past them. Things have changed for the better. :love:

It is good that your Pluto is placed angularly, in your first, as your Phoenix. You are transforming successfully, in my opinion.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
If I had to describe my childhood with one word, perhaps
"Lonely", would fit best? Now, I'm not trying to seek sympathy. I'm
actually curious to know what you guys' take on this is.

I am/was diagnosed with: Manic Depression, PTSD, Anorexia,

2/3 of these developed due to childhood trauma. The Moon in 12th House
described that there is a possibility that a naive would have anorexia, but why?

(I'm seeking help, don't worry I'm handling things!)

5a2537d64e834856b477bc320b0eda28.png
img

am/was diagnosed with: Manic Depression, PTSD, Anorexia,

anorexia, bulimia and cutting are correlated 95% of the time with severe emotional and/or sexual abuse . you string of maladies all can have abusive causes from childhood.

looking at you chart there are several aspect pointing to this.
first the sun conjunct to the node and square to pluto is a classic aspect for severe abuse in a child's chart. the sun with the node gives you a attractive aura from birth but Pluto's attractions are carnal and destructive, again from your birth. when the indication are from very early childhood , the abuse is usually deeply repressed in the unconscious because the personal consciousness is not developed enough at this time to integrate or be ware of what is happening.

then your Saturn/chiron midpoint is square to your venus/mercury conjunction. this shows the abusive dynamic with your father is and is also symbolic of repressed memories

with your Jupiter/Uranus midpoint conjunct the south node, the indications are that this is a generational problem, that is abuse is endemic in your families heritage and hence even more repressed as there would have been no one to confide in if you had memories. but as I say your chart implies extremely early abuse.

I suggest you add nessus to your chart as this symbol is a specific indicatin of emotiona;/physical/sexual abuse.

rahu

nai

Banned
I don't think you need to relocate. You have great strengths in your chart too. And the most difficult aspects took place in early times of your childhood. You are well past them. Things have changed for the better. :love:

Your reassurance is really nurturing! Thank you, a lot.

katydid

Your reassurance is really nurturing! Thank you, a lot.

I recognize myself here. I have a fixed grand square involving Pluto, Jupiter, Mercury, the nodes and the Asc/Desc. I was sexually abused as a young child and kept it a secret for years. In my adolescence and early teens, I acted out in various ways. It was the latest 60's and I was in the Bay Area of Northern Cali, so it wasn't hard to find 'trouble.' :sideways:

But I also found Astrology and studied and looked deeply into myself and my situation. I see that you have the ability to do the same thing.

nai

Banned
I suggest you add nessus to your chart as this symbol is a specific indicatin of emotiona;/physical/sexual abuse.

rahu

I'm more intrigued by how much you guys know about my past without asking me
and just simply looking at my chart and I've done this for 7 years and it still
wows me.

img

I added Nessus!

Arena

I didn't say it was obligated :) I was just pointing out a way for you to have a different focus in your chart. Bringing Jupiter to the angles by relocation could change a lot for you in terms of well being and success.
I'm glad you found a way to feel better.

Arena

I have a fixed grand square involving Pluto, Jupiter, Mercury, the nodes and the Asc/Desc. I was sexually abused as a young child and kept it a secret for years.

Jupiter,Pluto and Mercury together are actually benefic, not a sign of sexual abuse.

We often may see Mars-Pluto, Mars-Neptune, Mars-Saturn and Mars-Moon for physical and sexual abuse.

katydid

Jupiter,Pluto and Mercury together are actually benefic, not a sign of sexual abuse.

We often may see Mars-Pluto, Mars-Neptune, Mars-Saturn and Mars-Moon for physical and sexual abuse.

My Pluto, the trigger of the tsquare, is conjunct the South node in Leo, in the 4th. It is also conjunct BM Lilith. It squares Jupiter in the 12th and the Asc, and Mercury in Scorpio, conjunct the Desc.

Are you saying my Mercury/Jupiter/Pluto/Nodal/Angular Fixed Grand square was actually beneficial and there was no ongoing sexual abuse?