Elizabeth Taylor's birth time?

T

Teb

hmm I'd like to look at elizabeth taylors chart. anyone have her birth info?

[poster created a new question in an existing thread - moved to new thread - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Claire19

Hello there, Elizabeth Taylor has Libra rising not Sagittarius. I will try to find her correct birth time, I had it somewhere. She had classic dark hair and light eyes of a Venusian, the shapely body and was short rather than tall..... and it was in Aries giving her that quick temper and it was posited in the 7th house of relationships. In real life when not performing she often wore red and I have seen her in biker leathers etc. All this suggests the Aries influence. She also had eye problems, a tumour removed from the brain, again this is Aries influence.

Last edited:
hi..elizabeth taylor was born on february 27th at 2.30 am in hampstead,london....she has saggi rising...there is some debate on the internet as to wether she had libra rising but I have just seen an image of her birth certificate that a geneologist has put online and you can see very clearly her birth time is 2.30 am...her multiple marraiges are consistent with a saggi 1st house and gemini 7th.hope this is useful:happy:

Jazzy One

Hello there, Elizabeth Taylor has Libra rising not Sagittarius. Just looking at her you know that. I will try to find her correct birth time, I had it somewhere.

Although Libra Rising is known for its beauty, so is Sagittarius Rising. It shows up in many famous models. Elizabeth's long face looks Sagittarian to me, especially in the picture that's up on AstroDataBank. She always brought a bawdiness to her quips in interviews. Her many marriages and willingness to follow her heart despite what society thought is indicative of her chart.

According to the link provided to her natal chart, Elizabeth's ruling planet (Jupiter) is in Leo (which can give someone a royal and graceful bearing) in the 8th house (an unconscious sexuality), trine Venus and Uranus in Aries (beauty, spunk, wit, rare physical features like her purple eyes) in the 4th house (her emotional/home life was always in upheaval) and square Moon in Scorpio (emotional intensity, subtle yet vivid expressions) in the 11th house (passionate protector of her friends and social causes).

RayAustin

Hello there, Elizabeth Taylor has Libra rising not Sagittarius. Just looking at her you know that.

I don't think "just looking at someone" should warrant a satisfactory verdict about someone's rising sign.

According to the Janus4 charts I use, she is listed with 2:00 AM birth time which gives Sagittarius, with Jupiter in Leo.

LeoCassandra

Nahh sure she is a Sagittarius rising look at her jaw:whistling: Such a lovely lady. great actress, great sense of humor,feisty woman (mercury conjunct sun):devil:

Claire19

Nahh sure she is a Sagittarius rising look at her jaw:whistling: Such a lovely lady. great actress, great sense of humor,feisty woman (mercury conjunct sun):devil:
she has Libra rising, not Sagittarius I am sure. She had her Venus in Aries as her chart ruler and that made her feisty. She is too tiny for Sag rising and too dark. I have seen Libra for her ascendant in many places.

Caro

I have to agree with the sagi asc view. it comes across in her personality at least that she showed to the outside world.

Melaike

She is too tiny for Sag rising and too dark.

I agree with you.Plus she has short legs unlike most Sag rising people.I can't see anything Sagittarius when I look at her
I've seen her father's picture,İf she was Sag rising she'd look like him

*emma*

Banned
But she was born at home.How accurate that birthtime could be ?

Her chin is small and v-shaped;it's an Aries chin.

Why would the birth time not be accurate because she was born at home? in anycase, how wrong would it need to be for her to be any of the other signs being put forward here. Her rating is rodden AA, I dont see why anyone should doubt it based onwhat she looks like to them. looks are never on the rising sign alone,JMO

Wheres Kannon when you need him

Last edited:

Melaike

Why would the birth time not be accurate because she was born at home?

I don't think hospital records are accurate enough either(even in present day).I don't know how people were recording birthtimes in the hospitals in the past ,or how they were recording home births.But I don't think they reliable.You can play with them up to 2-3 ours.

Her rating is rodden AA,

Because it's coming from her birth certificate.Lois Rodden wasn't there when her mom gave birth to her.

I dont see why anyone should doubt it based onwhat she looks like to them. looks are never on the rising sign alone,JMO

I know that.But she doesn't look like a Pisces-Scorpio mix with Sag rising.Plus I'm taking her parent's look to consideration

danny devito has sag rising hes five foot tall
:D

When I look at his face I see Scorpio instead of Sagittarius

Last edited:

Claire19

I have had a look at Elizabeth Taylor's chart with the Sagi ascendant and can see the validity. It is ruled by Jupiter in Leo and amongst other things she had hip problems and a fall from a horse in childhood whilst acting. This fits. Sagittarius rising can give long eyelashes and thick, like a horse. She wore her hair often like a mane and thick, so that would be Jupiter in Leo. She also had back problems and again that fits. Jupiter in the 8th house gives generosity from others especially partners and largesse. Richard Burton for instance, spent millions on her. This position often attracts wealth through sexual matters.

She also has her north node in the 4th and her main role in life as she saw it was to be a mother and in Pisces, she adopted a child on compassionate grounds. Gemini on the 7th gives multiple marriages often and she certainly had that. Her Venus is in Aries 5th house of performing arts and of a sexual nature. Libra on the MC shows her public image and she looked the quintessential Libran and with the Pisces tendency to weight gain. So I have revised my opinion.

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
I don't think hospital records are accurate enough either(even in present day).I don't know how people were recording birthtimes in the hospitals in the past ,or how they were recording home births.But I don't think they reliable.You can play with them up to 2-3 ours.

Because it's coming from her birth certificate.Lois Rodden wasn't there when her mom gave birth to her.

I know that.But she doesn't look like a Pisces-Scorpio mix with Sag rising.Plus I'm taking her parent's look to consideration

When I look at his face I see Scorpio instead of Sagittarius

So you think hospitals wait two to three hours to note a tob down? what would be the point at all of recording a time if it were so widely haphazard.

So i guess the only basis you think the birth cert is wrong by hours is because you dont think she looks like a pisces scorpio sagitarius mix, I think I will stick to recorded times otherwise we may as ignore all times given and have no ascendants at all lol

If ETs birth time is wrong it cant be more than minutes not whole hours and wouldnt change the rising sign.