Speck of dust conjunct asc

Blaze

Account Closed
Does anyone on here have this? What's it like? How do you feel? Dusty?

Please post charts below with speck of dust conjunct asc and describe how such a strong speck of dust has effected your life.

:smile:

JUPITERASC

Does anyone on here have this? What's it like?
How do you feel? Dusty?

Please post charts below with speck of dust conjunct asc a
nd describe how such a strong speck of dust has effected your life.

:smile:
Speck of dust compared with planets - you may need a magnifying glass :smile:

star+size+comparison+2.jpg

conspiracy theorist

Ah, Mi'lady a question: With speck of dust conjunct asc, do you wake up covered in dust on a daily basis? I've read that such a conjunction makes one really dusty! :)

Here is the answer royal squire: My fairy god mother is jealous of me so she dumps the contents of her house cleaning unto me whilst I sleep.

conspiracy theorist

Thank you, Milady. Does speck of dust give you long sleeping sessions only to be awoken by true girls first finger flick?

You're most welcome squire. The speck of dust does not obstruct my sleep usually, I rest quite restfully so that I may be beautiful for my subjects.

Sometimes, one of the very conspirational fellows in the court would come to waken me with the flicks of his fingers. He never fails to make me respond :)

Blaze

Account Closed
Has anyone else learnt about this placement? I feel its really powerful and effects my life in a big all important super strong primal aggressive dominating debilitating way.

:biggrin:

JUPITERASC

Has anyone else learnt about this placement?
I feel its really powerful and effects my life in a big all important super strong primal
aggressive dominating debilitating way.

:biggrin:
Earth is nothing but a speck of dust, and it is insignificant.
However, that's about as important
as a speck of dust in this pluralistic cosmos.
Similarly, specks of dust may have an important effect :smile:
The big ones are hanging out there, of course, but
most of that is made up of specks of dust and small meteorites.