Help me learn my Vedic chart?

Cosmette

Hi! I'm a typical Tropical/Placidus user, and I've learned a decent bit about it. But I know little about Vedic, and when I look at my Sidereal/Whole Sign chart and compare it to my Tropical chart it looks entirely different. I wondered since Virgo and Scorpio are domicile in Mercury and Mars does a mutual reception exist? My north node changes to 2nd, which seems to be more fitting in my life as I reflect back on it; even my Chiron in 5th seems true.
I hope it's okay I ask for a reading, as I don't necessarily know how to read a Vedic chart, I feel the best way to learn though is to learn from my own. I appreciate all insights and explanations!

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-4-12-1998_20-29-2.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-4-12-1998_20-29-2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 18
  • horoscope-chart4__radix_astroseek_4-12-1998_20-29.png
    horoscope-chart4__radix_astroseek_4-12-1998_20-29.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 22

Cosmette

Give birth details and ask wat you wanna know from your chart . eg education ,love , marriage etc ..

Sorry! I suppose it's a little grainy in that photo- that's unfortunate! My DOB is 12/04/1998, born at 8:29pm, Racine, WI

As for questions I have: What career path will suit me best? Will I find a career that will make me self-sufficient like my North Node indicates I should try to be? In romance/marriage/love, will I find it? I want to be successful, but I think I feel stuck in a rut both in my work and personal life. I'm happy with my current partner, and I hope he proposes, but that's only one part of my life... what else is there? Is something going to happen that I should expect? Will I ever travel outside of the country?

Those are just some questions off the top of my head, but if anything in particular pops out in my chart, I'd love to learn more about any of it!

Currently, I'm 22 and working at a precious metals brokerage; I want to be as successful as the brokers, and I want to be a provider for my future family. So I think I'm concerned mostly there. I want to be happy, and I think my self esteem will do well when I find that I can do all the things I feel I currently can't.

creativei

Asc lord in 12th is not good for anything 12th is abandoned area private seclude place a person more loner whatever you do it wont bring you in lime light least know person your life is useful for others more than yours a kind of sacrificial life . but its good for social service spiritual , fictional writing and psychic things . rahu in second house gives humble brought up up to certain age problems in finance settling late in life , even person cant eat good meal . it gives foreign settlements . 10th lord in 3rd makes a person often change in career it gives in media writing sales marketing small business like opening shops and malls . communication dept good for all commercial related things . professional life will be low dont expect much just work survival . you even have good writing and imagine skill chances of getting into writing field or working in a book stall publications . go for that . take care of your health it get often affected you have limited luck so dont get into gambling or any speculative job save money for rainy day . current dasa is not well placed so it gives obstacles and health troubles danger in water indicated so careful while going near watery places . generally ardra natives either shine in IT fields or in medicine line . you can even try for medicine related job like working in pharmacy but communication field is good for ur nak . married life gives little happiness partners are well to do but their nature amazes you soul level connection is not possible suddenly they part away from you mismatched eccentric disconnected weird partners but you get spiritually evloved by them . more than one partners is indicated . you also get depressed sometimes so take care your mental health . you engage in spirituality fully after 50s . material life doesnt interest you . you always seeking truth and will be searching that in all walks of life . childrens life is nice mostly daughter . sat dasa will be good for career success . but it gives divorce and bitterness in married life ...for now either try for private company or work in commercial settings 2023 will gives you a good change in career and domestic life .