How to confirm lagna?

Mtlboy

Hi everyone,

I am confused ! I was, since young age, told that i was a Sagittarius Lagna. So i always did research on my charts thinking i was a Sagittarius lagna. Now, after 5 years, i chose to take a career consultation with a popular astrologer who asked my birth infos and sends me a chart saying i am a scorpio lagna. I relate to both lagnas and im really confused.

Where, how can i confirm my lagna ? Does anyone know a really precise website or anyone who knows how to do it manually ?

mathur_dinesh

You have to first prepare a list of dates of some important events (at least five) in your life. These dates must be accurate. Then contact an astrologer who does birth time rectification. It is generally not done on such fora. It is a charged service since it is a tedious and time consuming job.

Mtlboy

You have to first prepare a list of dates of some important events (at least five) in your life. These dates must be accurate. Then contact an astrologer who does birth time rectification. It is generally not done on such fora. It is a charged service since it is a tedious and time consuming job.
Hi,

Thank you for the information, is a birth time rectification needed even though i know precisely my birth time and place ?

mathur_dinesh

Hi everyone,

I am confused ! I was, since young age, told that i was a Sagittarius Lagna. So i always did research on my charts thinking i was a Sagittarius lagna. Now, after 5 years, i chose to take a career consultation with a popular astrologer who asked my birth infos and sends me a chart saying i am a scorpio lagna. I relate to both lagnas and im really confused.

Where, how can i confirm my lagna ? Does anyone know a really precise website or anyone who knows how to do it manually ?

You wanted to confirm your ascendant. If you are happy with it then there is no issue. Birth time changes with use of different ayanamsa or birth time.