Can anyone interpret the dominant or most influential aspects of this chart?

hesperides

This is my friend's chart. I would really love to know his dominant or most significant aspects. Thank you!

astro_w2gw_p.61735.2661.png

OmniWolf

I agree, I would say Saturn and Venus have a lot of power in this chart, if not the most. Venus in Aries with strong opposition to Jupiter and moon in ,Libra with a T square to Mars in Cancer(OOOH a werewolf). Werewolf's have the whole Jekyl Hyde thing and it's in a powerful and influential position with lots of motivation(challenge) with the T-square.

To me this looks like someone who is really learning the sweet side of love and being forced to tame the beast, act less on impulse and find a true meaning in relationships especially with the Square as mentioned above. I would also think there's probably an intoxicating aspect to the emotions of and the rewards of love. Like a drug, or adrenaline rush, the relationship can hold avenues for escapism and higher spiritual awareness, use with caution.

Saturn Conjunct Sun @ 22º must feel quite lucky, especially when it comes to helping others. There must be a strong optimism, especially when faced with others doubt. North node Sagittarius combined with Aries DC looks like a total soloist, you've gotten the whole people and friends thing wrapped up and master, now it's time to push on and find yourself alone, as a pioneer, original ideas which can stimulate the masses with something of value and applicability. Like creating groups or networks which actually have function and meaning, beyond just intimacy or social connections.

Last, as most of your generation, the conjunction in Cardinal Capricorn promises innovation and leadership(politics? economics?), and being in the third house really ties into your natural abilities with people. I would imagine a very charismatic, yet conservative individual. But, most of this won't likely be realized until you experience your full Saturn Return in Aquarius which almost 4 years from now, and will last another ~3 years.

P.S. Leo MC and an added Chiron hints at someone who bears there own cross, I've seen this in charts of some very sophisticated leader-types, albeit there was heavy drug abuse in their own personal world, they were still incredibly effective at using their natural charm and charisma to "sell"

I would think you would make a very effective salesperson as well, having the ability to literally feel out(empathize) your clients/customers.

hesperides

I agree, I would say Saturn and Venus have a lot of power in this chart, if not the most. Venus in Aries with strong opposition to Jupiter and moon in ,Libra with a T square to Mars in Cancer(OOOH a werewolf). Werewolf's have the whole Jekyl Hyde thing and it's in a powerful and influential position with lots of motivation(challenge) with the T-square.

To me this looks like someone who is really learning the sweet side of love and being forced to tame the beast, act less on impulse and find a true meaning in relationships especially with the Square as mentioned above. I would also think there's probably an intoxicating aspect to the emotions of and the rewards of love. Like a drug, or adrenaline rush, the relationship can hold avenues for escapism and higher spiritual awareness, use with caution.

Saturn Conjunct Sun @ 22º must feel quite lucky, especially when it comes to helping others. There must be a strong optimism, especially when faced with others doubt. North node Sagittarius combined with Aries DC looks like a total soloist, you've gotten the whole people and friends thing wrapped up and master, now it's time to push on and find yourself alone, as a pioneer, original ideas which can stimulate the masses with something of value and applicability. Like creating groups or networks which actually have function and meaning, beyond just intimacy or social connections.

Last, as most of your generation, the conjunction in Cardinal Capricorn promises innovation and leadership(politics? economics?), and being in the third house really ties into your natural abilities with people. I would imagine a very charismatic, yet conservative individual. But, most of this won't likely be realized until you experience your full Saturn Return in Aquarius which almost 4 years from now, and will last another ~3 years.

P.S. Leo MC and an added Chiron hints at someone who bears there own cross, I've seen this in charts of some very sophisticated leader-types, albeit there was heavy drug abuse in their own personal world, they were still incredibly effective at using their natural charm and charisma to "sell"

I would think you would make a very effective salesperson as well, having the ability to literally feel out(empathize) your clients/customers.

Cool! What is a werewolf? That sounds strange.

OmniWolf

Werewolf is a strong mars in cancer. All of the masculinity and drive from mars wading in the emotional spectrum of cancers loving protection and nourishment.

You got full masculinity on the WHOLE emotional spectrum, ups and downs!

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Venus square Mars most prominent. Venus being the chart ruler and in Aries, he behaves like an Aries, or at least have strong Aries energy. Both Venus and Mars are in fall, yet both are cardinal. Its an interesting conflict between aggression and introversion, risk and safety, insensitivity and vulnerability...liking bold women, but goes after them in a timid, sidestepping manner, etc.

Last edited:

hesperides

Venus square Mars most prominent. Venus being the chart ruler and in Aries, he behaves like an Aries, or at least have strong Aries energy. Both Venus and Mars are in fall, yet both are cardinal. Its an interesting conflict between aggression and introversion, risk and safety, insensitivity and vulnerability...liking bold women, but goes after them in a timid, sidestepping manner, etc.

Knowing this person intimately, I would say your interpretation is also very spot on. My Venus is in Libra and conjunct my ascendant. I am very drawn to his Aries energy. He can be tender but also very passionate, he is very childlike at times.

I always said I am dating an Aquarius-Aries hybrid.

Last edited:

hesperides

Werewolf is a strong mars in cancer. All of the masculinity and drive from mars wading in the emotional spectrum of cancers loving protection and nourishment.

You got full masculinity on the WHOLE emotional spectrum, ups and downs!

I would say he is very emotionally driven. He has a very tender side to him but he's very erratic as well.

yuriv

I'd talk about the structure he has an incomplete grand cross with an opposition between belief (Jupiter) and Love (Venus). However the more interesting thing for me is the open end of the incomplete cross H4 H5,this houses are where the trines are very active. What's more Jupiter is iinvested in one of these trines to Sun-Sat conjunction. Plus the trine coming from mars is from the 9th house. My opinion is dealing with Jupiter which ties in with the aforementioned and the north node in H2 could be explored even more in H4 H5, north node in H2 deals with a longing for a higher self worth. How does your friend feel about these houses could be a cue for you guys.

watcherofthesouth

He may be a Libra/Aries hybrid too. His Libra Asc is at 25 degrees which is the Aries degree. He may have had a lot of relationships;he has debilitated Mercury in Pisces (at risk for diseases) at 6 degrees (health) plus Mars at 8 degrees (a Scorpio degree - use caution) in Cancer squaring Venus (you). Jupiter in 12th/Libra means you can get into debt buying clothes. Some famous clothing designers have a similar conjunction in the 12th house. A relationship with this person seems challenging at first glance but his Libra characteristics may balance him out.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Knowing this person intimately, I would say your interpretation is also very spot on. My Venus is in Libra and conjunct my ascendant. I am very drawn to his Aries energy. He can be tender but also very passionate, he is very childlike at times.

I always said I am dating an Aquarius-Aries hybrid.

The second most powerful one that will rear its head soon, is the Pluto square Saturn/Sun conjunction. Both fixed signs, sun is identity, located in a prominent, angular house. This aspect is harsh and cruel. Strong energy that will take a lot of work and time to conquer.

In early life, potential issues with father, possible restrictive, controlling, critical, or even abusive or cruel father. Loss of father is also possible. In early adulthood, this results in incomplete ego development with deep insecurity and much overcompensation. In later adulthood, if the internal issues are not integrated, possibly controlling and abusive nature towards own family.

Lots of possibilities in manifestation. But it will manifest as the energy is strong enough. Yet Pluto-Saturn works very slowly, you won't see this at first though. As an observer, everything will take time to unfold and develop.

hesperides

He may be a Libra/Aries hybrid too. His Libra Asc is at 25 degrees which is the Aries degree. He may have had a lot of relationships;he has debilitated Mercury in Pisces (at risk for diseases) at 6 degrees (health) plus Mars at 8 degrees (a Scorpio degree - use caution) in Cancer squaring Venus (you). Jupiter in 12th/Libra means you can get into debt buying clothes. Some famous clothing designers have a similar conjunction in the 12th house. A relationship with this person seems challenging at first glance but his Libra characteristics may balance him out.

I definitely feel that he is a Libra and Aries hybrid as well. He is refined and romantic with an air of intellect about him but he's also bold and intuitive and energetic. He HAS had a lot of relationships, and his 25 degrees in Libra asc makes an exact conjunction to my 25 degrees in Libra sun.

What is Mars at 8 degrees "scorpio degree"? Why must use caution? I'd love to know! What does this mean for squaring my Venus in Libra?

He is definitely a very challenging person to be with.

hesperides

I'd talk about the structure he has an incomplete grand cross with an opposition between belief (Jupiter) and Love (Venus). However the more interesting thing for me is the open end of the incomplete cross H4 H5,this houses are where the trines are very active. What's more Jupiter is iinvested in one of these trines to Sun-Sat conjunction. Plus the trine coming from mars is from the 9th house. My opinion is dealing with Jupiter which ties in with the aforementioned and the north node in H2 could be explored even more in H4 H5, north node in H2 deals with a longing for a higher self worth. How does your friend feel about these houses could be a cue for you guys.

What is an incomplete grand cross? What does this all mean, I'm a little confused, if you don't mind explaining? :alien:

hesperides

The second most powerful one that will rear its head soon, is the Pluto square Saturn/Sun conjunction. Both fixed signs, sun is identity, located in a prominent, angular house. This aspect is harsh and cruel. Strong energy that will take a lot of work and time to conquer.

In early life, potential issues with father, possible restrictive, controlling, critical, or even abusive or cruel father. Loss of father is also possible. In early adulthood, this results in incomplete ego development with deep insecurity and much overcompensation. In later adulthood, if the internal issues are not integrated, possibly controlling and abusive nature towards own family.

Lots of possibilities in manifestation. But it will manifest as the energy is strong enough. Yet Pluto-Saturn works very slowly, you won't see this at first though. As an observer, everything will take time to unfold and develop.

Why is this a harsh aspect? I don't know very well his relationship with his father, but I know of his deep insecurity and incomplete ego development. He hurts people because of this.

watcherofthesouth

In Eastern countries, 8 degrees means "Black Magic" but in western it can mean "obsession."

I dated an Aries and believe me, it was no picnic. He didn't lack excitement, however, and tons of disposable income that funded impulsive activities that were fun ("let's go to Paris this weekend!"). But the ups and downs, petty & immature behavior and jealousy was exhausting. Brilliant businessman, though. And here's the kicker - he had a twin. *Note and disclaimer to the public: I recognize and HOPE that not all Aries are like that!!

hesperides

In Eastern countries, 8 degrees means "Black Magic" but in western it can mean "obsession."

I dated an Aries and believe me, it was no picnic. He didn't lack excitement, however, and tons of disposable income that funded impulsive activities that were fun ("let's go to Paris this weekend!"). But the ups and downs, petty & immature behavior and jealousy was exhausting. Brilliant businessman, though. And here's the kicker - he had a twin. *Note and disclaimer to the public: I recognize and HOPE that not all Aries are like that!!

This man I am seeing is an Aquarius with a very strong Aries energy which I am very drawn to. I love his serendipity and intrepid nature, he is also passionate and knowledgeable. I'd say the same thing for him. I can never be bored around him...but then there's the other side. He's a jealous person and can be petty and immature as well. His Libra energy can kind of pull him together at times.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Why is this a harsh aspect? I don't know very well his relationship with his father, but I know of his deep insecurity and incomplete ego development. He hurts people because of this.

Its just the nature of the aspect (square) and the energy of the planets involved (saturn, pluto), and the fact that its on his Sun (masculine identity, ego).

I pointed out the Venus square Mars first because it was the chart ruler and its cardinal. Cardinal signs and aspects usually reveals itself first, as they are like go-getter energy. Then the rest of the chart comes out. Everything eventually comes out depending on how long you know someone and how intimate.

I pointed this one out because 1. The harshness of the energy, 2. The fact its fixed, and 3. It's affecting the Sun.

The way I see it, the fixed signs of Aqua and Scorpio, and Saturn and Pluto are more insidious. Its not as in your face as the Aries / Cancer. So it will be revealed later.

But fixed means it will not change. If the person is wise, they can channel the energy later in life towards constructive uses, not destructive ones.

But one thing to keep in mind is be careful in your relationship. Don't get yourself hurt, and if begins to look like abuse in anyway...its not your problem to deal with. It's intrinsic to him and his problem. There is nothing you can do to fix him. Everyone has life challenges and this is one of his.

Last edited:

Sebastien Cheritte

What is the point of looking at predominating energy?
That like saying you have a favorite or most powerful limb, let's single it out and grant it God status. If anything does that it's the chart ruler. So...

ASC, VE, MA, MO, ME/UR/NE
My interpretation is that the rulers of 1st & 8th (chart ruler) is presently in a retrograde phase, for many years to come, so areas to do with joint wealth, corporate finance, intimacy & self-awareness, self consciousness & self projection will present slowly and internally before they find an outlet in reality, self worth depends on quality of work, work might be frustrating, and at the mercy of your own energetic reserves which can feel depleted on most days, so learn to preserve your energy, and that depends on your emotional setting, which can be out of balance due to feeling like you're Alice in wonderland. If there is a source of inspiration it'll be your siblings/neighborhood that bring the element of mystery to develop your self-worth and encourage your evolution beyond your feelings of out-of-sorts with yourself, that could be a long journey, maybe feels like forever, but on the positive side:

SU, MO & SA
Father works hard, and is a dettached man of the home, but is also well aware of his intricate efforts to labour the home, he might even support labour, while mother is more of a mediator, that values wishes, dreams, truth & beauty.
Saturn & Moon have no rulership, Mother by default is helplessly keeping a balance that might not result in anything useful. Perhaps fighting a losing battle. Father is a sedulously ensnared humanitarian, here to provide to the youth what they need to develop into fierce beings of light.

PL
Careful not to take more than you deserve, and to give often.
Your life is about balance, you will know you are balanced because you've used every reserve of energy you have to keep everything around you beautiful.
You have a light home, with big windows.

NN
If you aspire to attain. Anything. That attainment, possession or actualised addition to you is what your soul urges in you, so seek out your desires, it might be a new adventure or learning a language, accumulate and collate until you can relish in your acquired sense of self. This will bring you Joy.