SR Chart: A year for relationships?

Quantum

(crossposted to the LJ Astrology Community)

What do you think?

solarreturn08.gif

Will 2008 be a relationship-focused year for me? It's interesting because I found a Libra Ascendant and the Sun in the 7th house in my Solar Return chart.

In relation to that, what could Chiron and Neptune in the 5th house indicate? Problems, learnings and certain delusions with regards to love and romance this year, perhaps? I've been happily single for the entire 18-ish years of my existence, so such concepts are strange to my own experiences. Haha.

That Mars conjunct my Midheaven is also strangely intriguing...

Any other remarks about my SR chart would be really appreciated. Thank you very much!

wilsontc

Staff member
dating, to Quantum

Quantum,

I think having your Sun (self-expression, also dating) conjunct (energy is combined with) your Descendant (others) in your Solar Return indicates this birthday year will be about dating. This possibility is reinforced since you have your North node (yearly goals) focused in the 5th house (self-expression, also dating).

Dating and relating,

Tim

yelena234

Hello Tim,

This Sun position means dating but there are only bad Sun aspects. I know it from my Solar Returns and all was fine and nice; on the end was nothing! In my case is much more important, because my natal Sun is in 7th. It is true that my Sun there in Solar brought me more opportunities and each time has ended badly (just like that: without anybody left anybody!).

I have started late with Astrology and after that have made Solar Charts for back to see why so serious relationship ended with nothing (once I didn't get papers for his Country)?

Yelena

Moulin

Hi

Tim,

Is it possible to see a marriage in a solar return chart please? Would sun or venus in 7th indicate this?

yelena234

Hello Quantum,

Now I will try to explain my SR, when I thought that that man was my Great Love (from CA, USA). I have met him in October, after two months we were engaged.

Look the Chart:
Sun in 7th (in Natal, also in 7th). No aspects at all.
There is also Mercury on DC (in Natal Chart is in 6th in conjunction with DC). As I have Venus trine Neptune (love from overseas); here is that aspect again.

Here are important those two elements:

1. Ruler of my Natal DC, Mars is in conjunction with IC (family - he wanted to marry me and I was sure that will happen).
2. Serious partner is also MC. My all three planets from 10th are in trine. It looked good and I had no idea, that there will be big problems: to get papers for USA. I have tried from two countries, but didn't get: neither Visit Visa nor other papers.
In that time I had no idea about Astrology. I have done it later.

Sun without aspects here means, I have lost him. Mercury in 7th with bad aspects: the same result. It was nothing!

That was story about him. Although he wrote to me to the end, I wrote back that I have no more Will or Energy for anything.

It ended all with big NOTHING!

yelena234

My second story (Solar Return):

As you see, my Solar Chart for 2004 was much better than that before. In that year I was in Spain, five weeks and have met one Spanish man, born in Sign of Leo (Sun in 7th). Very good aspects! As I had problems with my health, the Spanish man was not so important to me, although I did like him a lot. In my case when I feel bad, I can't have anything with anybody.

After 5 (five) months, I have met another Leo, much younger than me (Mercury in 7th). He lives close to France. With him can be nothing (in my head!) This Chart was not very clear to me, so I have asked over Internet two female Astrologers in USA why so nice SR ended bad? They told me, I have to look Angles. All four: AC, IC, DC and MC are afflicted.

As my Sun and Mercury had good aspects that year there is possibility I will meet those two men, who knows when?

I have another very good two examples, where is Venus exact on AC: falling in love with the same man, twice.

I think, that is enough.

Venus or Moon should be in 7th, exact on DC for something very serious. Also there is Jupiter good in 7th, depends all from your Natal Chart.

Wish you good luck with relationship (even if will be short time),
Yelena

CuriousGirl

yelena234 said:
Venus or Moon should be in 7th, exact on DC for something very serious. Also there is Jupiter good in 7th, depends all from your Natal Chart.

My next SR will have Venus conj Jupiter almost exactly on Cusp of 7th but still in 6th. Moon and NNode are in 7th. Does this mean a serious relationship and is there a possibility it will be with a certain man whose next SR has Venus conjunct Mars in Libra? I hope it so much...