Do you have South Node on relocated ascendant?

tranceplay

Anyone have any experience with this?

I am thinking of moving to a new city for a job but my south node conjuncts the relocated ascendant and I am not sure how this would be experienced.

(This chart also has Sun in relocated 4th, adding to the withdrawal from the world type of energy which concerns me).

Experiences? Anyone?

Claire19

Anyone have any experience with this?

I am thinking of moving to a new city for a job but my south node conjuncts the relocated ascendant and I am not sure how this would be experienced.

(This chart also has Sun in relocated 4th, adding to the withdrawal from the world type of energy which concerns me).

Experiences? Anyone?
I am not sure a relocation chart is very significant. Our natal chart is always the most important and that never changes.....If you do an astro cartography chart it will show what planetary lines run through which countries and what you may experience there.....North node would conjunct your 7th house and that may be more significant but I am not sure of that. Unless it connects to your birth chart aspects in the same sort of way, then maybe.

tranceplay

A relocation chart is VERY significant if you move far enough to change the angles or house locations of planets.

Geographical moves have been known to devastate otherwise happy marriages or make someone who was loveless and luckless and turn them into social butterflies in different environments.

Who you are also has alot to do with what people will let you be. Sometimes, finding yourself means losing the people around you first.

Laxmi

hmmm well speaking as someone who does not only Western but also Hindu/Vedic astrology and who has South node in my natal chart. I would tell you that it may mean a malefic influence. The reason is in Jyotish aka Hindu the south node is called Ketu & Ketu means losses, losing things and the like. Ketu is also the planetary influence that brings soul liberation & renunciation. What can be good for our spirits can also easily be personally outerworld wise devasting. This is the voice of experience speaking. Maybe you should get someone experienced in astrocartography to do an analysis for you..there is a company called astro numeric services for a pittance will do this. You could also ask about various places you might want to travel to or whatever. As long as the places are 200 miles apart it will work. I took a 1 day workshop on astrocartography in Santa Fe, NM with Arielle Guttman, who cowrote a book with the creator named Jim Lewis. So I would recommend her also. best of luck, Laxmi

Laxmi

I have the South Node in my 1st house in my natal chart. This has its plus side & its minuses. The Vedic scriptures says person will be naturally psychic. They also say the marriage will be spoiled..ditto on both points and therin lies the rub. South Noda aka Ketu or the Head (of a person or a dragon) is having a head with no body. The north node is the body with no head. Called Rahu in Jyotish aka Vedic astrology. So Rahu points to what we are passionate or having desires about and Ketu points to possilble losses we may experience in this life. Whenever there is an eclipse Rahu & Ketu issues will get kicked up for better or worse. This is my opinion on North & South nodes..Laxmi

maybe buying a good product book or whatever on astrocartograpy will help you in your analysis

or best yet a teacher in your area to guide you...in your studies

Ketu is our spirituality in Vedic system, having it in 1st house points to my feeling of being a nun in some past lives..also I came on spiritual path at young age of 15. over 40 yrs ago in this life

Caro

A relocation chart is VERY significant if you move far enough to change the angles or house locations of planets.

Geographical moves have been known to devastate otherwise happy marriages or make someone who was loveless and luckless and turn them into social butterflies in different environments.

Who you are also has alot to do with what people will let you be. Sometimes, finding yourself means losing the people around you first.

I agree with this explanation.

I have south node on my asc in natal chart.:pinched: