Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vedic Astrology (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   When will I be out of debt? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99243)

Pisces111 10-31-2016 04:54 PM

When will I be out of debt?
 
Hello members,

please have a look at my chart to let me know when I will be out of my student loan debt. Thank you!

aquarius7000 11-01-2016 12:46 AM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
Hi,

I would say this is a Horary question. Make a Horary chart of the time you thought of this question, or even when you read this post and the question is in your head. Note the time down. Make a chart of the moment - using the present date, time and your location - using the Regiomontanus House system and pull a chart at astro.com. Post it on the Horary Board.

Pisces111 11-03-2016 01:57 PM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
I tried Horary a few times now (and in the past with an astrologer, I did not know it was called horary though) and it didn't work for me.
Thank you for your reply though :)

aquarius7000 11-04-2016 01:06 AM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces111 (Post 735524)
I tried Horary a few times now (and in the past with an astrologer, I did not know it was called horary though) and it didn't work for me.
Thank you for your reply though :)

Perhaps it will work for you this time.

However, if it helps you, you can put up your natal chart, and leave your birth details in so I can do your transits and progressions. You can always delete it after a week or so.

Pisces111 11-04-2016 06:06 PM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by aquarius7000 (Post 735718)
Perhaps it will work for you this time.

However, if it helps you, you can put up your natal chart, and leave your birth details in so I can do your transits and progressions. You can always delete it after a week or so.

Wow, that's very generous, thank you so much :happy:

I'm attaching my natal chart. I'd appreciate if you have a look at it!

aquarius7000 11-06-2016 01:30 AM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
Hi,

The chart you have created is a sidereal chart, which Vedic Astrologers sometimes use. You might want to go to astro.com and, in Extended Chart Selection, select Tropical charts, instead of Sidereal. Tropical charts are used in Western Astrology.

I have visitors over today, but I will try to read your chart tomorrow.

Danke

Pisces111 11-06-2016 09:32 AM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hello Aquarius7000,

I've created a new chart and attached it. I hope it's the correct one!

Thank you so much and please no rush! I hope you're having a good time with your visitors. "Danke" again for helping me, it means a lot in this difficult time!

:smile:

Zappy 11-06-2016 05:46 PM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces111 (Post 736576)
Hello Aquarius7000,

I've created a new chart and attached it. I hope it's the correct one!

Thank you so much and please no rush! I hope you're having a good time with your visitors. "Danke" again for helping me, it means a lot in this difficult time!

:smile:

KP rule for loan repayment/clearing of debts

12th Cuspal Sublord should be connected to 5th,8th or 12th.

Let's check if your birth time is correct. At the time of Judgment at my place that is 6th November 2016, place Hamilton, Alabama, United States, time 10.19 am. Ruling planets were as following

Daylord - Sun
Moon Signlord - Sat
Moon Starlord - Sun
Asc Lord - Jup


Your 12th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn in your horsocope, Saturn is present in Ruling planet. hence the birth time is correct. Let analysis 12th cuspal sublord

Saturn is occupying 6th house and is lord of 8th,9, and 10th house. Saturn is in its own star and sub.

So Saturn signifies as following

Saturn as a planet - 6,8,9,10
Starlord Saturn - 6,8,9,10
Sublord Saturn - 6,8,9,10

Saturn is connect to 8th house on all the three levels. So repayment/clearing of debts is promised in the chart. The question arises when this will happen. For that we need to check the interlocking period .e.x Dasha/Bhukti/Antra

Your are current under Mahadasha of Moon and Bhukti of Sun ( till May 2017)

Moon as a planet - 2,3,11
Starlord Ven - 11,12
Sublord Sun - 4,9

Sun as a planet - 4,9
Starlord Rahu - 2,3,6,11
Sublord Mercury - 1,5,10

Out here Moon and Sun are signifying 5,12 so bright opportunity to repay debts. Now it depends what kind of debts.. if it is small amount then the antara of ketu will help you to clear off these debts as ketu is signifying strong combination of 5,8,12. This period is from March 26th 2017 till April 5th 2017.

If the amt is substanial, which I believe( Student Loan) then this will happen during Mars-Ketu-Ketu (DBA).
The period that falls under this DBA is Nov 2021. 1st Week of Nov 2021.

Good Luck.

Pisces111 11-06-2016 07:47 PM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
Hello Zappy!

Thank you so much for looking at my chart, I'm really grateful people are devoting their time to help me with my issue.

I would like to ask some questions as I'm still a beginner in vedic astrology.

You say I'm currently under Moon Mahadasha Sun Bhukti. Does Bhukti mean the same as Antradasha? Because according to my chart and the reports I got I'm currently under Venus Antardasha (until the end of December of 2016). Sun's Antardasha would begin on December 26th and lasts until June 26th 2017.

Right now (according to my list) I'm in the Moon-Venus-Mercury period. Ketu sub-sub period will start November 21st 2016.

I'm trying to understand if and why my information is different from yours and I'd be glad if you could help me :-)

Regarding the amount of debt: Yes, you're correct, it is not a small amount.
However, there will be an out-of-court legal agreement possibility where part of the debt would be waived. I would need to pay a certain amount all at once and maybe a smaller amount monthly in addition to that. If you look at the chart do you say anything about a legal agreement on this? Will I win the agreement?

Then it's absolutely possible that I've paid that amount by 2021.

I know that I have a Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga in my chart for my debilitated Jupiter in the 8th. That lord Saturn is sitting in the 6th. Astrologers in the past explained to me that that means success over enemies and a positive outcome after initial struggle and problems. Maybe that plays a role in all of this?! Because ever since Ashtama Shani started things have gotten very difficult...

Thank you so much for all of your help! I'm learning a lot :-)

sabumnim 11-07-2016 01:13 AM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces111 (Post 734744)
Hello members,

please have a look at my chart to let me know when I will be out of my student loan debt. Thank you!

I would agree that your question is best answered by a horary chart and you must remember when the original question was asked. You can ask again, provided at least one year has past since your last question.

Your natal chart reveals Moon in Taurus (ruler of the 1st and 2nd houses) squaring Jupiter in Aquarius in the 8th house, indicating the student loan debt. But it also says that sometimes, you are careless with spending money or you over budget, isn't it true ?

However, 8th house ruler Saturn is in the natal 6th house of employment. Therefore, difficulties in finding a well paying job (saturn in the 6th) has contributed to your overall debt load, isn't it true ?

Fortunately, when Saturn returns to its natal position in about 18 months, that is when you will likely find a better job and your debt load will significantly decease by then ?

Good luck.

Pisces111 11-07-2016 10:15 AM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
Hello Sabumnim,

I posted a tropica chart for Aquarius7000, but I only learn and understand Vedic astrology so far. In my vedic chart I don't have Moon in Taurus, I have Moon in Aries with Rahu in the 11th, Jupiter in Capricorn etc. I will attach my Vedic chart again, maybe you want to take another look at it.

No, I'm normally very good at saving money and was never in debt before. Only for university tuition because my parents could not support me.

Yes, difficulties finding a well-paying job added to the money issues.

aquarius7000 11-07-2016 11:34 PM

Tropical Placidus Natal Chart
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I am attaching your chart based on the Placidus House System.

Will return after dinner.

Pisces111 11-09-2016 12:09 PM

Re: Tropical Placidus Natal Chart
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aquarius7000 (Post 736979)
Hi,

I am attaching your chart based on the Placidus House System.

Will return after dinner.

Thank you :smile: I'm really looking forward to it, Aquarius7000!

aquarius7000 11-11-2016 01:48 AM

Re: Tropical Placidus Natal Chart
 
Hi,

Sorry about the delay, Pisces.

So, let us look at your natal chart first.

Your 2nd house (personal income and possessions) ruler is the Moon due to Cancer ruling it. The Moon is excellently placed in Taurus (elevated Moon) and in the 11th house of universe's blessings. The 11th house is one of the most positive houses in the chart.

The Moon, however, is a bit challenged with those aspects from the outer planets, Pluto and Neptune. With Pluto opposing the Moon, it could be that you go through extremes of having comfortable money and then having a really 'dry' period. It is never a bad idea to save for a rainy day, but you need to do it all the more with that constellation. Also, you have Moon and Jupiter, which could mean that you might go overboard with the spending part sometimes. We also need to look at Venus when we look at money. Your Venus, though in the lovely 11th house, is not well-placed in Aries and connected to Mars (a malefic).

The subject of debt or one's financial obligations, in particular, belongs to the 8th house. You have Jupiter in the eight house, which means that getting a loan for you is fairly easy. However, with the ruler, Saturn, in the 6th (you took it for studies) and in Scorpio, it could mean that you will need to work hard to clear your debt off.

I will come back and look at your transits and progressions to see what is happening now. Just post on this thread, so it gets bumped up in my list of subscriptions.

Pisces111 11-13-2016 04:24 PM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
Hello Aquarius7000.

No worries about the delay, I really appreciate your help with my chart and question :smile:

That's interesting observations and definitely ring true to me. I guess Saturn naturally slows things down, so paying off my debts will take some time. Jupiter in the 8th, could that also point to sudden gains? I don't normally spend too much, but yeah, income usually is either very comfortable or a bit dry.

Thank you so much for looking into the transits as well, that will be very important for me. I'm definitely ok with and take it seriously that paying off my student loans will take some time and I'm willing to work hard for it. However, they have to be some agreements made with the banks to ease the overall burden.. So, possible agreements attempts will be on the horizon, I think. I would really appreciate if you could take a look at the transits to see how that will play out. I'm not very good at interpreting the transits, so this would be a HUGE help.

Thank you so much, Aquarius. It means a lot!

aquarius7000 11-15-2016 02:03 AM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
Hi Pisces,

Aren't talks with banks re. the loan already on? If not, then it might happen soon because transit Mars is on your natal Jupiter in the 8th house (money from outside). Also, progressed Mars is on your natal Moon, whilst progressed Moon is approaching natal Asc. Now, the Moon in your chart rules your personal money house - the 2nd house. Luckily the Moon is well placed in your chart. Also, you have quite a bit of activity on your tenth house through the transits. That could have to do with your career and/or it could also have to do with banks (institutions that have a power over you). You should have some luck with money in about 6 months or so. It could either have to do with friends in some sense (perhaps a friend recommends you for a job), or groups, etc. Or, you could be pursuing something you really enjoy (a hobby) that could fetch you money. Be sure to report back. All, in all, with the Moon so strong, as it rules your Asc. and your house of personal income/possessions, I have almost no doubt that you will clear off your loans.

Pisces111 11-15-2016 02:39 PM

Re: When will I be out of debt?
 
Hi Aquarius,

yes, conversations already started, however as of now they aren't willing to work something out. There might be some legal support coming into the picture soon.. I know that person is a cancer, so according to my chart it would make sense that this is the person being of help, right? (Cancer ruling the personal money house, moon as the sign for cancer...). The activity on the 10th house does make sense as well.

So, overall, it does sound really good. The success will depend on the out-of-court legal agreement, but the way you described the transits and everything it should work out, right!?

Thank you so so much for helping me, Aquarius, I really do appreciate it :smile:


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.