Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Career-related Horary Questions (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Should I apply for this job? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128504)

Ukpoohbear 08-04-2019 12:43 PM

Should I apply for this job?

There is a vacancy for receptionist at the hairdressers I attend but I am worried about applying because it would be embarrassing if I didnít get it or it didnít work out.

I use strictly traditionally, so career is 10th, ruled by the Moon and I am asc, Venus.

Moon is in a Mercury ruled sign, with no reception to me and is also VOC with a last sextile from Mercury. It seems nothing will come of this job.

But Leo is intercepted in the 10th, where my sig is in reception to it and will apply to the Sun in 3 units of time.

So does this mean I will have a new job in 3 units of time, can I see this answer even though it was about a different job? Also, 3 units is that 3 weeks or months? Iím looking for a new job.

http://i63.tinypic.com/vrzvaq.jpg

ravinderccmb 08-11-2019 05:58 PM

Re: Should I apply for this job?

can you please let me know the place and time of the chart casted.

Ukpoohbear 08-25-2019 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravinderccmb (Post 992204)
can you please let me know the place and time of the chart casted.

Sorry for the delay in replying. Unfortunately Iím not willing to share my details somewhere so public. I can update and say that I decided not to apply for the job and I think I made the right decision because I really like my hairdressers and wouldnít want to mix it professionally. However, I did apply for another job that is much better and I was successful in the interview :)

Itís the best job Iíve ever been offered. I had actually applied for the job before asking this question, which can be seen by my significator applying to a retrograde Jupiter. I actually heard I had been successful just after it went direct. Itís 6th from the 10th, 6th is the house which can prevent you from working and this job prevented me from applying for another job.

ravinderccmb 08-25-2019 04:41 PM

Re: Should I apply for this job?

congrats and Best wishes.

PurpleReign 08-25-2019 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear (Post 995147)
Sorry for the delay in replying. Unfortunately Iím not willing to share my details somewhere so public. I can update and say that I decided not to apply for the job and I think I made the right decision because I really like my hairdressers and wouldnít want to mix it professionally. However, I did apply for another job that is much better and I was successful in the interview :)

Itís the best job Iíve ever been offered. I had actually applied for the job before asking this question, which can be seen by my significator applying to a retrograde Jupiter. I actually heard I had been successful just after it went direct. Itís 6th from the 10th, 6th is the house which can prevent you from working and this job prevented me from applying for another job.

Congratulations! And out of curiosity, did you get the new job in a time period with a unit of 3 (3 days or weeks)? I want to learn more about horary timing and was wondering if your experience was as you expected.

Ukpoohbear 08-26-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleReign (Post 995237)
Congratulations! And out of curiosity, did you get the new job in a time period with a unit of 3 (3 days or weeks)? I want to learn more about horary timing and was wondering if your experience was as you expected.

Thank you :) I just checked the date of the horary and the date of when I received the email about an invitation to the interview and it was 4 days apart.