Will This Be A Longterm Relationship?

Nunu75

Banned
Will I end up in a long-term relationship with the new man I am currently dating? I'm not sure what to make of him... Not sure if he just wants sex or is actually serious about me.

ec3654c3dd07e62b6b064ec101cb08ed.jpg

Attachments

• longterm.jpg
    longterm.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 18

Bunraku

It really seems like you guys are being very cautious about being in a relationship and wanting to protect yourselves.

I’d have a conversation about him to see where you guys stand. Carrying a relationship like this does not bode well for the relationship.

ElenaJ

You are moon, quite strong by sign, and he is Saturn, also strong by sign, and on the cusp of your 8th of sex. So a quick glance might say, yes.
Jupiter rules flirty sagittarius intercepted in the 12th of hidden matters, and the interception helps to hide this. Jupiter is conjunct lust near the cusp of the 7th. So he is doing a lot of thinking about sex.
Mercury of your 3rd is squaring Saturn, so communication between you two is blocked.
Mercury also rules the 4th of end of the matter.
But in the meantime, moon approaches a trine with the sun/juno conjunction in the 5th, of love affairs, so this could be a beautiful experience for both of you.
Will it last? Moon moves onto square mars, irritability and fights, and its last aspect is an opposition with no reception to Saturn, which would indicate a separation.
Your choice.

IleneK

Premium Member
You are going to come into contact with a number of others before something might come to pass with him. Both you and he are strongly more interested in your own matters and those of the other.

I wouldn't bother with him.