When will I find out who my father was?

freedomlover

Every time I think I'm able to go on without knowing, I keep coming back around to the fact that I really need closure regarding the identity of my birth father. I'm been told by several psychics that I will one day find out the truth, and my dreams would support this, as well. I keep feeling like it is soon. However, if it is not to be for a long period of time, I would rather know that now, so I can just "put it on a shelf". Can any of you shed some insight into this matter for me?

View chart for "When will I find out who my father was?"

(If you're having trouble viewing the chart, you'll need to do one of the following, depending on your browser: Click in the upper left hand corner - you should see a little magnifying glass
OR Click in the upper left hand corner - look for orange ball with blue arrows in lower right hand corner of chart - click on the orange ball.)

Okay, now for my attempt at interpretation:

Ascendant is Scorpio, so my sig is Mars at 24*Gemini, in the 8th house. (My pursuing the truth about a communication that was withheld from me?)

My father's sig is the ruler of the 4th - so Jupiter at 12* Sag in the 1st - so he is "in my house"? Mars is separating from an opposition from his sig in a factor of "12". (It's interesting that one of the men I suspect may have been my father died 12 years ago, the same year my mother died.)

The sig for my communication house is Saturn at 1*Virgo in the 9th conjunct the MC. (Also, interesting, my mother's name asteroid is exactly conjunct Saturn, as well.) My mother's sig, ruler of the 10th, is Mercury at 17* Libra in the 11th, which is the dispositor of my sig of Mars in Gemini. (Our sigs trine on the 26th of this month.)

The Moon is at 1* Sag, also in the first. So the Moon and my father's sig are both "in my house" in the same sign. The Moon is currently squaring the communication house's sig of Saturn in Virgo ( and my mother!) The next major aspect it makes is a conjunction with Jupiter, my father's sig, and there are no interfering aspects that I can see. It does make a sextile with Chiron, though, right before it conjuncts Jupiter. Chiron is just separating in retrograde motion from a sextile with Jupiter. I know this is not traditional horary, but it may add some detail some how. Part of fortune is in the 3rd house at 0* Aquarius. So the Moon just separated from a sextile with the POF? - Is that the way that works?

The other aspects the Moon makes after the conjunction to Jupiter are:

Squares Uranus, sextiles Mercury,trines Venus, sextiles Neptune, square both Sun and Mars (actually forms a t-square with them).

The last aspect it makes before leaving its sign is a conjunction with Pluto at 26* Sag in the 2nd.

Also, of interest, if you use Modern rulers instead.....
There is a Grand Trine in Air formed by my sig (Mars in Gemini), my mother's sig (Mercury in Libra), and my father's sig with Modern ruler, (Neptune in Aquarius).

As to timing..... uh.... um.... Moon conjuncts Jupiter in some factor of 10 or 11?

Help!:confused:

freedomlover

Wait a minute.....Does the POF Progress? Is it going to conjunct the Moon? or did the Moon separate from it? I'm confused here... If it progresses, it would hit the 1 degree Aquarius before the Moon hits 2 degrees Scorpio, would it not? Or does it remain stationary?

Me thinks I think too much. :confused::p:rolleyes: