Possible to get a reading?

Mooni5

Hey everyone am new here and was thinking if it's possible to get a reading? Am new to all this and a lot of people have confused me with their contradicting readings..here are the details:

5th March 1992
born sometime around 22 hrs:15 mins.
was born in India

I would really appreciate the help. Thanks :)

Mooni5

Attachments

• astro pic.gif
    astro pic.gif
    54.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm sorry but you are asking for a full analysis of your chart. Unless an astrologer here uses a computer program to write the report(and that's not real astrology), its far more than you can expect someone to do for you in a FREE forum.

There are thousands and thousands of pieces of information covering many areas. A full analysis by me would include at least three other charts, analysis of the challenges for you emotionally and mentally now, how you deal with change and change deals with you, a full analysis of how your minds uses consciousness, your mission in life, your strengths, the fences your Soul wants you to avoid int his life, and your energy and health profile.

A synastry with you and someone else is additional and a career analysis is even more. This would be a full "reading" and would entail more than 3 or four hours of time, which if it was in the real world might be charged real money(things are FREE here, of course)

You might get some responses, but if you don't then........

Everyone really has a question. Perhaps you could be a little bit more specific, and ask just that one question.

Mooni5

Of course I am aware of the fact that a full reading is impossible. But it is my fault that I forgot to specify what I wanted to know. My questions are regarding the triple conjuction of venus, mars and saturn and jupiter retrograde in the house it's in, how do these affect me? Sorry if I wasn't clear enough before.

Zarathu

Account Closed
OK...

1. The 3rd house is a fairly powerful house and its far and away the highest friction house in your chart. Issues with people and stuff of the third house are likely to not bring easy success if any at all. This means that relatives, siblings, relatives, early school, gossip, are all likely to continue to be struggling issues for you. Probably nothing ever seems to go the way you expect with the stuff and people of these houses.

2. Mars, Saturn, and Venus are all high friction planets in your natal chart. Of the group, they are all in the middle power range, with Saturn slightly ahead of the others. With their high friction, using their energies to get what you want is going to be hard.

3. This time around, if I were you, I would be trying most to use the energies of Uranus, Neptune, the Sun, and Pluto since they are low friction.

4. I would let the stuff of the 3rd house go and not worry about it. This time around, if I were you, I would put my time and effort into the people, and stuff of the 2nd and 4th houses, since all the others have varying degrees of friction. Although compared to the the third, the 9th, 8th, and 11th houses, while slightly friction producing, can if you are careful be workable for you.

As to the conjunction between, there are many more aspects in your chart which I would consider to be more worthy of attention due to high stress:
starting with the Venus Opp MH, then Saturn Sqr ASC, then Sat OPP the MH, but after these, the Saturn conj. Mars would be next.

Since its high friction and moderate power, the more negative characteristics of it will come to the fore for you, but even so this conjunction combines the energy of Mars with the discipline of Saturn which is usually a powerful supportive circumstance. What might this mean for you?

It allows you to use your energies constructively, though perhaps too rigidly. You may find your energies constrained more than you would wish. You may find that while its nice to have your normal Mars impulses not take over, that you actually find that you have little spontaneity at all. However, the good thing is that you are likely to be a waste not/want not type of person, and that you can channel your energies for what you want into productive channels, even if you may tend to be a little too one-track minded.

You know your limitation and you almost never go beyond them. You will tend to be almost excessively hard working, but you may tend to try to use simplistic solutions to complex problems. And since both of these planets are conjunct in a house that is very high friction for you, you may find that these simplistic solutions don't seem to work, but that no matter how much you want to step away, you seem bound with iron cables to struggling to work through them.

Part of the problem is that while you are not indifferent to others feelings, particularly relatives and siblings, you may find that you are seething with smoldering anger to being interfered with. This can cause you to launch attacks on these people, which just makes things worse. You may find that while you are not impulsive, you still find yourself in battles.

Is this any of what you are experiencing, or has it moved in another direction.