7th and 5th houses

aly007

Hello,

Could someone please complete my interpretation?

Ruler of the 7th house is venus.Venus square sun(ruler of the 10th house), conjunct mercury(ruler of virgo in 10th house), sextil saturn (in 12th house)
So this means marriage with someone from the work place-venus and mercury in 10th house, a late marriage beacuse of sun square venus.

Ruler of the 5th house is jupiter(traditional). Jupiter trine sun (romance in the marriage). Jupiter trine mercury(good understanding in marriage).

Sun in fire sign
Venus in earth sign
Mars in water sign
Moon in air sign

Wow a little bit of everything.

Venus in virgo is in fall.
Venus in virgo-girl that is modest maybe a little shy, helpful, analytical, witty, wise.

Moon in gem is peregrine.
Moon in gemini likes outgoing woman. She must also be very strong and convincing.

Anyone would like to add something?

Last edited:

beginner

regarding ur 7th house question
I think u may get interested in someone in ur career, or she might be some authority figure.
possible u may marry someone of ur own choice, ur u may start liking her after marriage but there may be some argument too between u. and how is ur career? do u like music?

Hello beginner,

Yes it happens, people do get jealous.

beginner

u r having strong sun in 10th which is also tring jupiter, although jupiter is weak in capricorn but it is ruling ur 2nd house, ur 2/10th trine shall help in ur career :)
and do u have slim body? :unsure:

Career is going fine is a soliciting career but beautiful. I like music almost all kinds :joyful:

aly007

u r having strong sun in 10th which is also tring jupiter, although jupiter is weak in capricorn but it is ruling ur 2nd house, ur 2/10th trine shall help in ur career :)
and do u have slim body? :unsure:

No i had a slim body, butlately i gained a few pounds.

aly007

Yeah, I thought ur relationship matter became cold or arguments were there during that time or breakup might be happened

2009 was a year with big "ups and downs" most downs then ups.

What aspects did you took a look? i'm trying also to learn astrology.

Thank you

beginner

ur venus is natally square with mars and moon. moon is also ill placed.

during that time t-saturn was passing through ur natal venus and activated natal venus square moon/mars. and t-saturn was itself squaring with moon and mars.
venus is natural ruler of 2/7 , and in ur chart it is rulling ur 7th too. so from these aspects I come to that conclusion that I asked u in last message.

2009 was a year with big "ups and downs" most downs then ups.

What aspects did you took a look? i'm trying also to learn astrology.

Thank you

Last edited: