Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Recommendations (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Suggestion needed :) (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128933)

turkish girl 08-24-2019 02:30 PM

Suggestion needed :)

I ordered relationhips horoscopes of both on astro.com and read it.I have tried to analyse the weak and strong points of my synastry.

But I need a help of an expert Professional astrologer.

Do you know any?(with paid for sure)

Thanks

Osamenor 08-24-2019 05:00 PM

Re: Suggestion needed :)

Turkish Girl,

If anyone here offers astrology services, they have one or both of the following: a link in their signature, or a post about it on the Advertising board, or both. Offering to pay people for services in this forum, let alone actually doing it, is against the rules. What you may do, if you want to hire a professional, is contact someone through their website link, which will be in their signature or Advertising post. From then on, all communication about their service and fees must take place off this forum.

You also have the option of posting the chart in the forum and letting people interpret it to practice their synastry skills. But that can't be a for pay service. We need to keep this not a commercial forum.

Explaining,
Osamenor

turkish girl 08-26-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osamenor (Post 994948)
Turkish Girl,

If anyone here offers astrology services, they have one or both of the following: a link in their signature, or a post about it on the Advertising board, or both. Offering to pay people for services in this forum, let alone actually doing it, is against the rules. What you may do, if you want to hire a professional, is contact someone through their website link, which will be in their signature or Advertising post. From then on, all communication about their service and fees must take place off this forum.

You also have the option of posting the chart in the forum and letting people interpret it to practice their synastry skills. But that can't be a for pay service. We need to keep this not a commercial forum.

Explaining,
Osamenor

Okay ,Thank you for replying :smile:

MyTodaysHoroscope 09-01-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turkish girl (Post 994904)
I ordered relationhips horoscopes of both on astro.com and read it.I have tried to analyse the weak and strong points of my synastry.

But I need a help of an expert Professional astrologer.

Do you know any?(with paid for sure)

Thanks

How much does the horoscope match to the reality? Can you please help us to understand?

turkish girl 09-03-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyTodaysHoroscope (Post 996742)
How much does the horoscope match to the reality? Can you please help us to understand?

Sorry I could not understand what you mean.