Should I try to contact him?

ALRESCHA

11rbthc.gif

:sad:

Hamayon

i'd say no. there are no contacts between your significators, and you are combust, suggesting you're not seeing things clearly.

ALRESCHA

Well, I know, but I was like: I just want a whiff of this man, and I'll be on my way, I swear! :lol:

There was no need to do it :smile:

Besides, Neptune worked it out over night.

Slenkar

Is this a guy from work?
The moon is about to hit Uranus in three degrees.
I have seen that represent an email in questions about communication.

The tenth and sixth houses are quite prominent.

Saturn retro in first opposite mercury retro in seventh...hmm

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

@Slenkar

:biggrin: he is our customer, so, if I speak my mind, they'll fire me.

The sysnastry is beyond words.

@andreea Yes, yes, yesss! I didn't know this song, but he might like it! Thank you! I only have 2 more things to take care of in my life and then I want that sniff! :biggrin:

andreea

Banned
@Slenkar

:biggrin: he is our customer, so, if I speak my mind, they'll fire me.

The sysnastry is beyond words.

@andreea Yes, yes, yesss! I didn't know this song, but he might like it! Thank you! I only have 2 more things to take care of in my life and then I want that sniff! :biggrin:

Actually, Alrescha, that song was meant for you :wink: Now go get that sniff! :biggrin:

Slenkar

Interesting!

That's why the sixth ruler is combusting you.

He enters your career house and hits Jupiter in 13 somethings

Slenkar

Yes she is unable to act.

Al, how often does he go to your workplace?

Does 13 days or weeks sound right.
Judging from his conjunction with jupiter maybe he will act?

ALRESCHA

Actually, Alrescha, that song was meant for you :wink: Now go get that sniff! :biggrin:

thank you! I don't really know about that new music :lol: not a fan, but he is.

I didn't contact him, but I edited an old note before I posted this thread, saying how sorry I am and he came back in the meantime :love: . It's very hard to reach me, because other people fill my time, but it would only hurt to talk through this dumb system. So I made some arrangements to prevent that. But he didn't contact any ladies since the little incident, he only asks for men's support :joyful: .

13 days seems right, if you look at our transits, but 13 weeks is more likely, as he will go overseas to use another company's services. :joyful:

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

I am sorry, I should have posted a better title, a more clear one, there was no time to think :D

I was afraid that he left for good after what I did, or maybe that's what I wanted secretly, so that we would be free of the cruel Saturn! I din't understand what happened at first, but Neptune helped me then. So I was thinking about contacting him through his youtube page. But he showed up in the meantime.

Then I figured we lived in the same house after looking at our synastry, so I closed it, what I was about to see seemed weird.

But we check on each other regularly, we just did again. It won't stop.

I know this chart shows nothing much, but he will move to another country in 13 weeks and he won't be our customer anymore and I might go there next year, since it's very cheap and that'll be it.

I got my mojo back after so many years, what I want is happening.

Slenkar

Oh thanks for explaining

The chart shows the situation pretty well
But anyone looking at it would have to know the back story to put it together.

Don't know why Saturn is in first retro if everything turned out so well :D

ALRESCHA

It will, ploohtycka gave meh the powah! :D

When we break the wish bone here, you can still win even if your end is shorter, if you manage to get the other person take something from you during the day without saying I remember the wishbone. So, I wasn't gonna let the old rat take him away from me forever, so I only asked about this week :D I kinda assumed he'd be in the 1st house! he won't leave me alone!

Apparently I was his male ancestor :w00t:

The HR department showered me with tests under-covered so, they filled my time. Silly people, like I didn't see that! :bandit:

Little Govinda does his thing... but he seems happy with the way I provided the services. :biggrin: I'll do it right after he leaves for the other country. Saturn can't ride me forever.

Last edited: