So sad and more confused

Circe

First of all I apologize for my bad English. I usually try not to bother with questions but I´m so confused about this I need help.
I was in a couple with a person since July 2016 (Ariel is the name in the chart) he was extremely caring and demonstrative with me (many times he told me it was the first time he could open up so much with someone), nevertheless, he couldnt find easy to understand that I was very focused in my career and that sometimes I couldnt make time for him. In february, afte the eclipse, he told me he didnt felt loved, I seemed weird to me, but still I got closer to him, more caring and loving, also I made an effort to make more time for him. We had a very silly argue in april the 28th and he left me, telling me things like I really didint care about the relationship, that he slightly stop loving me, that he preferred to die alone and quiet and to never love again. This, for me, was a huge surprise because we were so happy when we were togheter and things worked just fine; however (possibly because his moon in the XII house) he couldn´t communicate me his fears and insecurities about the relationship until it was too late.

I would really appreciate if yo see the possibility of him coming back to me, I feel his pride is the one hurt and I really tried everything, telling him that i could demonstrate even more, that he should told me earlier, that i really wanted this to work out. But I couldnt read anything on his face, just silence and cold (nothing that I´ve ever seen on him). I would not be this confused if he didnt show so much interest all the time in me, it seems so unrealistic to suddenly see him so annoyed and far away.

Please honestly tell me what you see, here is our sinastry.

248.gif

Last edited:

StillOne

Your Pluto squares his Moon and Mars. Very challenging.

His Pluto is in opposition to your Sun, Mercury, and Venus. Very challenging.

StillOne

For example, using Google "Moon square Pluto synastry" yields:

Moon square or opposition other person’s Pluto

You will need to work through some power struggles and even some psychological demons you bring with you from past experiences. Curbing reactiveness and projection is something you will be challenged to resolve through trial and error. Because your feelings are so intense, fear of loss can be generated, which in turn can give rise to jealousy, control or possessiveness. These emotional responses will not get you what you want. If you can’t easily resolve your conflicts, seek professional help. Once you settle your power struggles with each other, you will have much to offer the world and your community.

Now you can similarly search out the rest of the aspects. There's many definitions, so you can look to see what fits your specific situation.

Best wishes. :cool:

Circe

For example, using Google "Moon square Pluto synastry" yields:

Now you can similarly search out the rest of the aspects. There's many definitions, so you can look to see what fits your specific situation.

Best wishes. :cool:

I see, I´ve been reading this explanations, from solar fire and other books.
This is not exactly what fits because we didn´t have issues about jealousy.
The thing is, I don´t know where to search for a possible comeback, all i see in explanations from sinastry is compatibility for the moment we where togheter. It´s true most of the things happened because misunderstanginf (example plut op mercury) still this does not help me to view I can be hopeful or just abandon this.

StillOne

just abandon this.

Most likely the best solution given all of the stressful aspects.

Just fyi, jealousy is only one of many possible outcomes. It doesn't necessarily always have to involve jealousy. The main point is that it's a very stressful situation for the Moon person. The Pluto person will not feel the energy the same.

Circe

Most likely the best solution given all of the stressful aspects.

Just fyi, jealousy is only one of many possible outcomes. It doesn't necessarily always have to involve jealousy. The main point is that it's a very stressful situation for the Moon person. The Pluto person will not feel the energy the same.

It´s very sad to read this, he never seemed that stressed and expresed himself so attached. I´m very sorry. Thanks a lot for the advice.

Luney

Hi ..:sleeping: I looked into your Synysry and I'm only a learner .. so hit me if I'm wrong..:innocent:
I can see this relationship was very deep fast moving and passionate and you have a lot in common.
Although, The shared sense of purpose between you has been restrictive ( Saturn sq Asc) Restraining Ariel to be self motivated..
(Sun opposite Pluto) could be unconscious secrets.. need to come to light.. The actual truth, not what he's telling you is of all the facts. he can't explain them they are too deep and personal.
I looked at his chart alone.. His feels for drastic change and is open to new influences . A renewal of energy . His need to move on is fuelled by (Uranus and Jupiter aspects.)
Although his love for you is deep and meaningful, the need for personal grown runs deeper. Let him go so he can find what it is he is looking for.
He is a fixed sign. :crying:
If there is a chance you do get back together. It won't have the same dynamics as before.
Love and Light

Circe

Hi ..:sleeping: I looked into your Synysry and I'm only a learner .. so hit me if I'm wrong..:innocent:
I can see this relationship was very deep fast moving and passionate and you have a lot in common.
Although, The shared sense of purpose between you has been restrictive ( Saturn sq Asc) Restraining Ariel to be self motivated..
(Sun opposite Pluto) could be unconscious secrets.. need to come to light.. The actual truth, not what he's telling you is of all the facts. he can't explain them they are too deep and personal.
I looked at his chart alone.. His feels for drastic change and is open to new influences . A renewal of energy . His need to move on is fuelled by (Uranus and Jupiter aspects.)
Although his love for you is deep and meaningful, the need for personal grown runs deeper. Let him go so he can find what it is he is looking for.
He is a fixed sign. :crying:
If there is a chance you do get back together. It won't have the same dynamics as before.
Love and Light

thanks a lot, very insightful

Rawiri

I would leave it.

Both of your south nodes are conjunct each other's Venus. The south node erodes away things it is with - you don't want both of your Venus being eroded away in a romantic relationship...

rahu

Banned
without even looking at the chart ,it is clear he is a manipulator. he is trying to program your emotions for his particular ends.it doesn't take astrology to see this. but if you want to understand his motives etc, post a composite chart of you and him.
rahu