Insomnia, adonis complex, fear of death,...

Cat

hi every1

how to help this person?
he has constant insomnia, self-worth, self-love, vision, fastened heart rate, shallow breathing, panic attacks befor going to sleep because fear of death and some other problem problems like often illnesses.. before few years he had fever for half a year. doctors didn*t find a medical reason, so no real treatment took place.

he has this problems from childhood on.

he was slim as a boy, had blond curly hair, looked more girly... was often ridiculed and beaten by same aged. there were also years of sexual abuse.

for many years he is training bodybuilding, of course with drug use - he thinks he could not live without it, because it gives him a sense of being strong, being respected and admired by others..

we have a very strong bond, he helps me much and will also in the future.
i love him and know i play a part in his healing as he does in mine.

please, help me find the cure from the astrological, psychological viewpoint

Attachments

• er.jpg
    er.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

hi every1

how to help this person?
he has constant insomnia, self-worth, self-love, vision, fastened heart rate, shallow breathing, panic attacks befor going to sleep because fear of death and some other problem problems like often illnesses.. before few years he had fever for half a year. doctors didn*t find a medical reason, so no real treatment took place.

he has this problems from childhood on.

he was slim as a boy, had blond curly hair, looked more girly... was often ridiculed and beaten by same aged. there were also years of sexual abuse.

for many years he is training bodybuilding, of course with drug use - he thinks he could not live without it, because it gives him a sense of being strong, being respected and admired by others..

we have a very strong bond, he helps me much and will also in the future.
i love him and know i play a part in his healing as he does in mine.

Depression and Anxiety
( Mental Treatment symptoms causes signs spiritual without drugs clinical)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fixvb3s25Uk :smile:

Chart interpretation is a form of qualitative analysis.

When doing qualitative analysis, there is bound to be differences among people,
because people tend to have different perspectives on things, although sometimes the difference may be subtle.

Try a Rorshach test. What do you see?

ror1.jpg

Now ask your close friends, what they see.
People tend to be friends with those that are similar to themselves.
But even then, there will be individual differences.

Not convinced? Try another one.
Let's say...a Baum test. Gather a few friends.
Tell everyone to "draw a tree". See what happens.
:happy:

That's the basic reason.
Even a similarity in education will not change this.
Two people exposed to the same traditional techniques by the same teacher, can still produce different results.

ashriia

Neptune conjunct the Ascendant from the 12th house and Moon square Neptune.. would indicate he is a very sensitive person, and has fallen into negative neptune sq moon methods of coping/escaping his emotions - by self medicating himself.

frequent panic attacks and insomnia will occur when one is not dealing with what they are feeling. but in his case can also be due to the drugs he is taking as well, of course.

As he is an adult, in his early 40s.. the only way he is going to get better is if he decides he wants to make changes to his life and help himself. It's admirable to want to help someone when you see them hurting.. but that is not always possible, sadly. Dealing with trauma should be done by a trained psychotherapist or counselor. The best help would be through intensive therapy to really address issues. Anything that helps him relax to would be great as well such as reiki healing, massages, yoga..etc. but that is just a temporary band-aid for much deeper problem IMO.

disclaimer: this is just my two cents, and certainly not any kind of trained and/or professional opinion in any shape way or form.

all the best.:smile:

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hi Cat, this is your partner? I think the best thing you can do is what you are already doing, support and love. I would suggest that you let a qualified healer do the healing.

If there is child sexual abuse in his background, and it is manifesting this strongly many years later, this is a sign that he is not coping, his current strategies are not working. Please, help him find someone he can do appropriate psychotherapy with.

As to his chart he has great strengths in his Sagittarius Ascendant, as ashriia said, the applying Neptune to his Asc makes for insecurities that may be contributing to his sensitivity at this time. His Moon in Aquarius in the 3rd House shows worry and mental sensitivity, which leads us to recognise he does need therapy that will help address his anxieties in combination with addressing his abuse.

There is much much more to his chart, but firstly get him to a therapist, it will be the best thing you can do for him. May I also suggest biofeedback, specifically, Neurofeedback, for treating his anxiety and depression, it is very powerful and will reduce his anxiety dramatically allowing his therapy to take effect sooner.

Last edited:

Cat

JupiterAsc thank you for the quotation - gave me to think.. but the truth is all-ways1 altough there are coutless viewpoints
thank you for the link - am working on it.
much love to you and again thanks for your good will, energy and time........ be well

I understand the Moon square Neptune Ashriia, thank you. all he takes now are anabolics etc. for his bodybuilding training. he was drug addict at young age but not any more.
the trained psychotherapist were not able to help.. i know it isn*t all-ways possible i just hope on 1 way..
thank you for your 2 cents :wink: your precious time and energy.
with love

hi Noel yes he is.. i was waiting, searching for him for long time.. however.. i think we all know it isn*t always easy to find a good healer.. many work for loan and less for the purpose of healing, many are officialy qualified but not so in practice.. he was at few different healers in his life but just the last helped him overcome aggressivity.
i search for a psychotherapist - i will find a way.
i am asking myself the same.. if the reason of his problem is the sexual abuse ?!?
he is a very awesome :smile: person yes and this is the reason why i wanna help even more.
what you mean by there is much much more to his chart? please..
i will.
thank you for your time, energy and good will. God bless

is there really nothing more to the role i play in our relationship connected to his healing ? you think i can*t do more as loving him ?

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 26

Cat

the retro Saturn is rigt now transiting his 12th house, conjunct his asc, Neptune, square Moon, trine Mercury, sextile Pluto, trines Venus and Chiron - we talk about it much, about his feelings, connections, past-present, about healing, .... loving..
i would say it is happening much on the field in the moment.. i ju st don*t have the knowledge to interpret the symbols :pouty: but i search, try to connect, search, ask ... love .. search.

thank you:love:

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Noel yes he is.. i was waiting, searching for him for long time.. however.. i think we all know it isn*t always easy to find a good healer.. many work for loan and less for the purpose of healing, many are officialy qualified but not so in practice.. he was at few different healers in his life but just the last helped him overcome aggressivity.
i search for a psychotherapist - i will find a way.
i am asking myself the same.. if the reason of his problem is the sexual abuse ?!?
he is a very awesome :smile: person yes and this is the reason why i wanna help even more.
what you mean by there is much much more to his chart? please..
i will.
thank you for your time, energy and good will. God bless

is there really nothing more to the role i play in our relationship connected to his healing ? you think i can*t do more as loving him ?

Hi Cat, you are doing enough, when in a love relationship you have a certain role to play, that of lover and supporter. If you also become his healer the relationship changes. If you become his healer you set up a hierarchy, you become more knowledgeable and more powerful than he, you know things he doesn't, you can heal him but he can't heal himself... etc etc. this can sometimes lead to resentment.

It is better to seek the best healer you can find who is exactly what he needs, and his needs are big, best to seek out someone with experience in psychotherapy. Plus it has to be someone he trusts.

Sexual abuse is generally one foundation to their psychological distress, but it opens the door to other issues such as body image problems, eating disorders, anxiety disorders etc. just focusing on sexual abuse can lead to missing other issues. It needs to be addressed, sure, but one thing at a time, and perhaps he needs some wins in others areas of his life before it is safe to go 'there'.

Psychotherapy is not an easy thing to do, it isn't one size fits all, it requires many years of experience, training and mentoring. I wouldn't send my partner or child to just anybody for psychotherapy, I would want someone I can trust and who has the necessary skills to help them.

You are doing enough, your love heals, thats what we do for our partners, love them, support them and help them find the best therapist. Then we support them to attend regularly while they heal.

Cat, you are a special person, I hope this has helped in some way. When I have time I will look at the chart too.

Cat

i do it all my life and i am very glad if i can help even if the other person feels threatened thereafter by me - it is the worth that is worth.. the human life. we are all 1

we many times are able do do for another what we can not for ourselves .. it is life
life in relation-ship :smile:

i am already searching.. i will find some1 who he can open up. his needs are big.. oh how i would need to know more :innocent: we know each other for.. not long, but from the 1st day we are as 1

i understand that the problems are connected, of the possibility they have 1 root, offspring. am working on it, but the progress is slow .. i mean .. hard
and am constantly looking forward to show him his wins, making new ones.. he is such an lovable person.. we all are :smile:

every1 is special
wrote you pm

thanks again dear soul