Spirituality, and Psychosis

Hyumip

Hello all and its nice to meet you. I have to make a post now about psychosis and my experience of it because of my spiritual journey.

I would like to know if others had similar experiences. It may be something astrological also.

Never knew spirituality could take me to this and im prepared to say it is not fun and it is scary but when it ends i feel better.

I also think its to do with anxiety. However i think its something more interesing also.. a transition state? A state of diverging emotional tones distorting? Suppressed things? Repressed subconscious? Who knows... id like to know some ideas and peoples opinions that dont just label it as a negative part of schitzophrenic "dis"order but if you feel that is your truth in yur reality im not gona judge.

No judgement from me

I had quite a few episodes since 2 years ago. Sometimes i feel it coming on and when i am in it it feels like a lawnmover is thrashing through my brain sometimes nicely sometimes not. But i know i have to go through it. I try and avoid it and sometimes i find that strength.

I know I dont have the worst episodes than some pepple. Which makes me interested and worried

Lykanized

They're heavily linked because as peoples' minds and conceptions of reality expand, the conceptions that were already present HAVE to break down to make room for the upgrade. I call it growing pains. I've had psychotic episodes before when I didn't understand quite what was happening. Most often, expansion happens slowly so the breaks are hardly noticeable as they happen. But!, if someone is going through rapid expansion... well, it doesn't necessarily feel good

I do believe that when people go through this and begin to believe they're ill, they can make themselves ill. They reach a point where their mind can see that essentially anything is possible, but they're not grounding themselves in their core personal truths that will help keep their minds from going off into territories that become destructive to them or have no grounding in anything

This is why grounding is so emphasized when the topic of spirituality comes up. If we don't ground ourselves, we can feel out of control or like we're losing our minds or even our own sense of selves. I've plenty of experience! lol

I've personally adopted the philosophy... 'let it happen'. The growing pains need to happen. If we stop the process, we're extending the pain. If we let it happen, we will find ourselves on the other side with far greater insight and spiritual vision

Last edited: