Natal configurations of autism?

YonyGursho

What are some natal configurations of someone with autism, whether it's autism they are born with or that they get as a result of say, a vaccine? Just curious.

I have a form of autism and i believe it has something to do with the black moon lilith. My sun is in the black moon lilith corridor. With autism your filter doesn't work properly, and the black moon is the point where there is no filter.

I hope i helped you with this.

YonyGursho

I have a form of autism and i believe it has something to do with the black moon lilith. My sun is in the black moon lilith corridor. With autism your filter doesn't work properly, and the black moon is the point where there is no filter.

I hope i helped you with this.

Yes and your sun is formed by your mind and emotions (mercury and moon) so the condition of your lilith should be reflected in your mercury and moon as well.

However I don't think lilith close to the sun is necessarily a sign of autism, as I have both my sun and mercury conjunct my lilith and yet I am not autistic.

I read about lillith and it is more of our dark, uncontrollable, animal instincts deep within us than it is simply just our irrationality.

If anything, any indicator of autism would be seen in ones moon and mercury, as those are what control how we think. Lillith is just the side of ourselves that is less tame than our normal self.

Anyways, thanks for the insight.

Last edited:

Abby83

My son does. Here's his natal details - 20th November 2012, Adelaide, south Australia, 12:43pm. His extreme autistic behaviour came on after his vaccine age 4. The biomedical dr we see says that many ppl don't have the genes to deal with the toxins not only from vaccines but also from chemicals sprayed on food and put in food and water. We've put our son on a super healthy natural diet with nutrient supplements and he's much better.

YonyGursho

My son does. Here's his natal details - 20th November 2012, Adelaide, south Australia, 12:43pm. His extreme autistic behaviour came on after his vaccine age 4. The biomedical dr we see says that many ppl don't have the genes to deal with the toxins not only from vaccines but also from chemicals sprayed on food and put in food and water. We've put our son on a super healthy natural diet with nutrient supplements and he's much better.

Wow, that's tough. I hope things improve, and my prayers and wishes go to you and your family.

I read his natal details, and it sounds like it's his mercury semi-square pluto and mercury square moon that are to blame. His moon is in good condition though. I also read the sabian symbols/the natal degrees interpretations as well as his other natal configurations and he should benefit a lot from his chart being what it is, they say he should achieve many honorable successes :)

Abby83

Wow, that's tough. I hope things improve, and my prayers and wishes go to you and your family.

I read his natal details, and it sounds like it's his mercury semi-square pluto and mercury square moon that are to blame. His moon is in good condition though. I also read the sabian symbols/the natal degrees interpretations as well as his other natal configurations and he should benefit a lot from his chart being what it is, they say he should achieve many honorable successes :)

Yes it is true and I believe he will have a lot of success as well. He has Martian strength from his father's side and I bring more peace and neurological health through nature and nutrients to keep his spasms and ADHD down. When I do that, his intelligence is more easily accessible.

Abby83

So are you finding mercury to be heavily involved with autism? Cos mercury rules the nervous system. And the psychic I see says it's neurotoxicity. As in toxins are affecting the nervous system.

YonyGursho

Yes it is true and I believe he will have a lot of success as well. He has Martian strength from his father's side and I bring more peace and neurological health through nature and nutrients to keep his spasms and ADHD down. When I do that, his intelligence is more easily accessible.

That's good, surely that's a nice way to do it.

YonyGursho

So are you finding mercury to be heavily involved with autism? Cos mercury rules the nervous system. And the psychic I see says it's neurotoxicity. As in toxins are affecting the nervous system.

Sounds accurate to me, I mean I don't see why not.