Neptune conjunct Midheaven

wan

Hello all. Can someone tell me more about this aspect please? I think I might have it in my chart but not sure. Would like to hear experts' opinions on it.

Thanks.

Lin

If you post your chart we can see exactly the nature of Neptune.
Next best is to share your birth data and someone here will either post your chart of tell you your planetary positions.
LIN

wan

Try this. My chart.

Attachments

• birthchart.gif
    birthchart.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 24

sibylline

Have you decided on a career path yet or what do you do for work? How ambitious are you, in your career or otherwise?

Lin

If you are unsure of your time of birth, how did you come up with that 8:25 that you used?Is that within a few minutes? Or is that just a guess or approximation?
LIN

wan

If you are unsure of your time of birth, how did you come up with that 8:25 that you used?Is that within a few minutes? Or is that just a guess or approximation?
LIN

I asked my mom and that is what she told me. I am about 95% sure.

wan

Have you decided on a career path yet or what do you do for work? How ambitious are you, in your career or otherwise?

I work in the food industry. Entry-level stuff and pay. I am actually not all that ambitious career-wise however I can be in other areas.

Lin

Wan, I agree with Sibylline. So YOU have to make your own vision of your future. You can't allow Neptune to "define" you.
Leos do best when they LOVE the thing they do. I am an August 7 baby and because I have Mars in Virgo near my MC I have done many jobs well. BUT.....my LOVE is astrology and IT has never seemed like work. Even if you don't make a lot of money at it you need to find something you LOVE to do.

And there must be something. Your Mars and Jupiter make an aspect of opportunity.

But...as they say, when opportunity knocks you better NOT have your HEADPHONES on.

And....headphones are a great metaphor for Neptune. Neptune will keep you from being "awakened" ......you need to wake up. GO FIND your future.
LIN