Televangelist

Jesusistheway

http://famous-relationships.topsynergy.com/Joyce-Meyer/AstroData.asp The link shows her chart.
Joyce Meyer is a televangelist. She has a ministry that aids needy people around the world, she sells numerous Christian oriented books, and has a radio and tv ministry. Can someone interpret to see her spirituality? I wonder if she's got the stuff. Cause I'm sure she's also milking it. The senate did an inquiry into her spending and she made changes thereof. Except other televangelists didn't comply. So what do you see? I'm very curious. If your a regular Christian, Catholic whatever, she seems to be enlightening about the practicality of scripture but also seems to have wisdom and a gift of encouragement. I think its funny she's milking it but on the other hand I want it to go to help the people who need it, not her pocket. Wikipedia sources say she has a private jet. The other extreme is a Catholic monk, can you imagine? Isn't religion funny? That's my two cents.

*emma*

Banned
sounds like a business woman to me, i dont know any poor evangelists - i wonder how they compare to giving their wealth away vis a vis say bill gates and others

:cool:

sorry, cynic in me - as for the astrology, hard business woman, and i would never trust a badly aspected neptune

i don't know her but evangelism in usa has a bad track record money wise IMO

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

sounds like a business woman to me, i dont know any poor evangelists - i wonder how they compare to giving their wealth away vis a vis say bill gates and others

:cool:

sorry, cynic in me - as for the astrology, hard business woman, and i would never trust a badly aspected neptune

i don't know her but evangelism in usa has a bad track record money wise IMO

Thanks emma. Could be true.