Does he have any feelings towards me?

Please let me know anyone! I am so in the dark with this boy, I have zero idea what his feelings are.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 11.20.02 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 11.20.02 AM.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Please let me know anyone! I am so in the dark with this boy, I have zero idea what his feelings are. I am personally so pulled and drawn to him but need to know if this is one-sided. Any interpretations would mean so much, thank you. (I also think he might be a karmic soulmate)

Generally speaking, Jupiter as his significator is not strong in this matter that you raise, weakened by being in the sign of its fall and also retrograde. You as Merc are strong, all in, so to speak, being in the sign of your dignity, in your own house, wanting what matters to you.

When we look at reception between you and him, he as Jupiter does not see or receive you well, since Merc wears the sign of Jupiter's detriment, Virgo.

Jupiter is very slow moving now, about to station direct. It is not until you/Merc, as the faster body and thus keener of the two, change signs that there is an aspect between you. That aspect is a square, which is not particularly favorable.
Moon's next aspect is also a square, to Jup.

This may be more of an imagining in your mind that is good to let go of.
I do not see this working out as a relationship.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

In addition to what IleneK already wrote, mercury is in the first house making no aspects, so you are a little stranded by yourself here.
Also, moon is on Chiron, showing this would be a painful relationship for you if it were to become a reality.
Between the significators not having any aspect between themselves, and the moon making only negative aspects, there is no indication of this moving on.
Neptune on the descendent also tells us it isn't what it seems.

IleneK

Premium Member
In addition to what IleneK already wrote, mercury is in the first house making no aspects, so you are a little stranded by yourself here.

Just to be sure there is no confusion for OP, it appears that Merc applies to aspect Venus by sextile.

ElenaJ

IleneK, you're right, it just does sextile Venus. Thanks
So where does that put querent now?
Venus is in querent's 11th of friends, hopes and wishes.

aquarius7000

Hi,

The guy has been involved with some ex (Venus), in his 5th house. That person has moved on as Venus moves forward. However, Jup is ex, so still thinking of the past and in Cap, its sign of fall. Hence you have been in the dark.

The Moon is weak in Aries and her next aspect is a square to Jup (him) causing more frustration for you. If I were honest, there is not much of a chance for you two.

IleneK

Premium Member
IleneK, you're right, it just does sextile Venus. Thanks
So where does that put querent now?
Venus is in querent's 11th of friends, hopes and wishes.

Good question.
Maybe Merc's contact with Venus [5th from ex's 7th] may represent OP's becoming aware that there was another woman in ex's life?

ElenaJ

Venus is 2nd and 9th, and situated in Leo in the 11th.
Mercury approaching by sextile could point to the querent coming to new insights about her way of thinking of herself, her self esteem, specifically in matters of affection given and taken. Leo the ego sign pointing to personal development.
It could also be a woman who was involved with him, now separating, but in this case why would mercury querent be approaching? Mercury's contact with Venus would seem to be more than just awareness.
Can Nicoleastrology give us some more information on this?

aquarius7000

It could also be a woman who was involved with him, now separating, but in this case why would mercury querent be approaching? Mercury's contact with Venus would seem to be more than just awareness.
Can Nicoleastrology give us some more information on this?
Mercury approaching Venus could mean Mercury learning about Venus - the other woman. Given Ven is in the 11th of the chart, it could mean Merc. already knows Ven- perhaps as a common acquaintance- from the same group.

omg!!! wait GUYS are u asking if he has a girl that's in the same friend group as all of us? because yes. and shes his ex! we have so many mutual friends which is why i never seem to escape him lol. but if ur asking a different question can u pls clarify what u other info u need? i'm so new to this lol if i also might add theres zero bad blood between us def friendship based and we've never expressed any like harsh feelings with one another. we've always been kind with one another.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

omg!!! wait GUYS are u asking if he has a girl that's in the same friend group as all of us? because yes. and shes his ex! we have so many mutual friends which is why i never seem to escape him lol. but if ur asking a different question can u pls clarify what u other info u need? i'm so new to this lol if i also might add theres zero bad blood between us def friendship based and we've never expressed any like harsh feelings with one another. we've always been kind with one another.

Thanks for confirming. That he is still focused on another woman from the past, who is from the same group, so you know her - is exactly what I said.
Mercury approaching Venus could mean Mercury learning about Venus - the other woman. Given Ven is in the 11th of the chart, it could mean Merc. already knows Ven- perhaps as a common acquaintance- from the same group.
Hi,

The guy has been involved with some ex (Venus), in his 5th house. That person has moved on as Venus moves forward. However, Jup is ex, so still thinking of the past and in Cap, its sign of fall. Hence you have been in the dark.

The Moon is weak in Aries and her next aspect is a square to Jup (him) causing more frustration for you. If I were honest, there is not much of a chance for you two.