Ooomg frogs!

RaeCristaux

Sorry in advance lol I had to express this in someway, somewhere to anyone and idk if anywhere is truly appropriate.
So, I don’t consider myself to be superstitious but I’ve had past experiences that I could never explain outside of superstition or folklore. I realize it could be a major coincidence but it’s a strange one.
The two car accidents I’ve ever gotten into, had one thing in common. I stepped on a frog before getting into the drivers seat. I know...that’s bizarre but it’s real life. Lol the only witness i have in my sister and I’ll provide her testimony if anyone needs it.
Tonight, I forgot something in my car so ran to get it really quick. In the 30 seconds it took me to run out and come back, yep. There’s a frog. Sitting in directly in front of my front door...just still and looking in my direction. Glaring, if you will.
Now, I don’t have all the answers of the earth or universe and i don’t think it’s a sign of any sort. I just mostly needed other ppl to know and idk, probably embarrass myself becuz it scared me. I froze and it took me 15 min to be brave enough to attempt to go around him. WHAT IF HE GOT IN THE HOUSE? Or worse, like jumped as I was going over him and hit me in the butt?! I’m cycling between the hilarity of the situation and the anxiety of it. Lol I may have a certified phobia/PTSD thing happening with frogs. That’s the only sure thing, I feel.
Thoughts? Experiences? Laughter? If it’s at my expense, I’m ok with that lol