Will last beyond 5 years?

Astrologer4U

Will we last beyond 5 years?

Question: Will we last beyond 5 years?

I really care for my boyfriend and we are making all kinds of future plans for our lives together. However, I am wondering if we will be together at least 5 years? I have never had a relationship go beyond two years and the one relationship I did have for two years, I believe it only lasted that long because my boyfriend at that time, he did a lot of traveling. :annoyed:

Looking at the chart, interesting... the ruler of the 1st house is Saturn and the ruler of the 7th house is Moon. Both of the important significators are the natural significators for horary reading, to my knowledge at least... and they both come together in the 8th house of other peoples money, amongst other things. Any way, both the Moon and Saturn oppose Uranus in the 2 house of finances so I am thinking, that yes, we will be together for at least 5 years if not more and we will possibly have some financial challenges. Hopfully financial challenges won't break us upm hopefully we don't break up at all.

Astrologer4U

Second chart, does he love me enough to change is the question. I feel as though he sees me as a mother figure as well as his lover but I am going to request that he stop expecting me to play the role as mother. Question again, Does he love me enough to change his ways?

Attachments

• willwebetogethermorethan5yrs.jpg
    willwebetogethermorethan5yrs.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 90
  • doeshelovemeenoughtochange.jpg
    doeshelovemeenoughtochange.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Kerrie

Isnt that interesting to see Leo stuck like that in the 7th house, as well as the Sun stuck in Leo. Could this mean something in your relationship... is he stuck in some way? Or is there an issue regarding the freedom of the relationship?

misskitty

But isn't Uranus the usual indicator of breakups and divorce, and you are both about to oppose it in a very negative house (8th)? I would think that your significators conjuncting would generally be a good thing IF you both didn't oppose Uranus in the process. Also, the Moon and Saturn are about to square Mars, and isn't that another malefic planet that indicates breakups? Also, his secondary significator (Sun) is in the anaretic degree. I would have thought this chart is a 'no...'

Last edited:

freedomlover

Re: Will we last beyond 5 years?

Okay - a few comments......(Remember, I'm still practicing, but if any of this means anything to you)

Yes, the two of your sigs are tightly conjunct in Virgo in the 8th. You are Saturn, and him the Moon. Moon is still within a few arc minutes of becoming exact. I would say that this looks very good, but I don't know about the 8th house. It could mean a number of things... a relationship based on working, on a feeling of servitude, health problems, etc.

The 11th is the house I would look at for your long-term goals, hope and wishes, - if what you wish for will come to pass.

Ruler is Jupiter Rx at 21' Aquarius in the intercepted 1st house. Both planets are inconjunct Jupiter, but slightly separating. To me, this says that maybe there is something that will either bring sudden change and put the relationship on another path - or will separate you.

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it:
I have never had a relationship go beyond two years and the one relationship I did have for two years, I believe it only lasted that long because my boyfriend at that time, he did a lot of traveling. :annoyed:
The intercepted Jupiter Rx in your 1st house could show you have a subconscious issue with personal freedom to work out. I'm wondering if you're "there" with it yet. If that's the case, that dose not bode well to the appearance of Saturn and Moon in Virgo in the 8th - that could be a signal of bondage, servitude, and so the combo could subconsciously sabotage your desire for commitment.

In addition, the NN in Cap is smack on your Ascendant, and the SN in Cancer is samck on the Descendant. This can show that you may have a tendency to play out the roles you learned in childhood. You may have "mother" issues with yourself, and/or with him - coupled with "mother" issues of his own. NN in Cap would be a need to feel you had personal power, and an ability to stand up for yourself - personal boundaries in the relationship.

Also, intercepted ruler of the 7th is Sun in the intercepted 7th house. It is flanked by Cancer and Virgo. This, with the SN in Cancer on the Descendant, could again point to a man who wants you to take over mother's role - or you will try to do that for him. Possibly a child could be some kind of an issue, too.

The end of the matter would either be Venus in Cancer, ruler of the 4th house - which is located in the 6th house. (There is the Cancer/Virgo combo again) Or if it is the end of the matter of the relationship - the turned 4th - you would use the ruler of the 10th, then the end of the matter is Mars in Gemini in the 5th house.

Last aspect the Moon makes before it leaves its sign is a square to Mars in Gemini in the 5th.

So, to sum up.... yes, on the surface, I would agree that the Saturn/Moon conjunction looks promising. BUT I'm also wondering if there's more to that than meets the eye. I don't know planetary strengths and weaknesses in horary - very little anyway. But what I do know, it doesn't look good to me. Also that inconjunct - UNLESS there was a major "inconjunct"- like issue that you have recently resolved, and then the fact it is slightly separating might come into play.

Looking at the chart, interesting... the ruler of the 1st house is Saturn and the ruler of the 7th house is Moon. Both of the important significators are the natural significators for horary reading, to my knowledge at least... and they both come together in the 8th house of other peoples money, amongst other things. Any way, both the Moon and Saturn oppose Uranus in the 2 house of finances so I am thinking, that yes, we will be together for at least 5 years if not more and we will possibly have some financial challenges. Hopfully financial challenges won't break us upm hopefully we don't break up at all.
I also agree that your interpretation may be correct. However, IF you factor in the 11th for "the future/ hopes and dream"..... then you have that inconjunct. But like I said, it could either mean a sudden positive resolution in the relationship - OR...... :sad: I would also really consider the SN in Cancer smack on the descendant, if I were you. The Sun is also exactly semisextile the SN, and inconjunct the NN.

Giving you both sides of it,

:sideways: FL

Niplan

Banned
id say yes as you have all three signifigators conjuncting in the 7th house.

the rest of the chart looks positive as well.

Kerrie

No one has mentioned the late degree's of the chart, Capricorn isnt also a user friendly late degree asc sign too, lol.

Do you already know the answer Astrologer4U?

misskitty

Have you asked this question in another form before, Astrologer4U?

The late AC, the opposition and squares, this just doesn't seem like a happy thing.

Astrologer4U

Re: Will we last beyond 5 years?

Okay - a few comments......(Remember, I'm still practicing, but if any of this means anything to you)

Yes, the two of your sigs are tightly conjunct in Virgo in the 8th. You are Saturn, and him the Moon. Moon is still within a few arc minutes of becoming exact. I would say that this looks very good, but I don't know about the 8th house. It could mean a number of things... a relationship based on working, on a feeling of servitude, health problems, etc.

Yes, I do feel like being with him is hard work and he even tells me that being with him is not easy. I like my suroundings to be neat as possible and clean but he on the other hand, is the total opposite. He is always dreaming up big dreams that to me seem un real but not necessarily impossible depending on a lot of things.

The 11th is the house I would look at for your long-term goals, hope and wishes, - if what you wish for will come to pass.

Ruler is Jupiter Rx at 21' Aquarius in the intercepted 1st house. Both planets are inconjunct Jupiter, but slightly separating. To me, this says that maybe there is something that will either bring sudden change and put the relationship on another path - or will separate you.

Another path, like what? If not boyfriend and girlfriend? Maybe just friends...

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it:
The intercepted Jupiter Rx in your 1st house could show you have a subconscious issue with personal freedom to work out. I'm wondering if you're "there" with it yet. If that's the case, that dose not bode well to the appearance of Saturn and Moon in Virgo in the 8th - that could be a signal of bondage, servitude, and so the combo could subconsciously sabotage your desire for commitment.

Yep, this is true. Being that it is hard to be with him because he needs a lot from me, more than I need from him, I feel like I will lose my self by being with him and I don't like that feeling. I had been alone without a man for a very long time and I liked things that way because I was totally free without having to feel responsible for anyone else other than me and my child. But then, on the other hand, I did desire to have a partner. The thing is, I like him and even love him but I am finding things out about him that I have a very low tolerance for. The thing is, I catch my self thinking, who am I to have a low tolerance when I should know that know relationship is perfect and all relationships require work. Bottom line, I suffer from mixed feelings. :sad:

In addition, the NN in Cap is smack on your Ascendant, and the SN in Cancer is samck on the Descendant. This can show that you may have a tendency to play out the roles you learned in childhood. You may have "mother" issues with yourself, and/or with him - coupled with "mother" issues of his own. NN in Cap would be a need to feel you had personal power, and an ability to stand up for yourself - personal boundaries in the relationship.

This makes sense...

Also, intercepted ruler of the 7th is Sun in the intercepted 7th house. It is flanked by Cancer and Virgo. This, with the SN in Cancer on the Descendant, could again point to a man who wants you to take over mother's role - or you will try to do that for him. Possibly a child could be some kind of an issue, too.

Yep, I think he does want me to take over mothers role and I have been doing it too... Well, I refuse to keep doing it so I guess thats bad news... :sad:

The end of the matter would either be Venus in Cancer, ruler of the 4th house - which is located in the 6th house. (There is the Cancer/Virgo combo again) Or if it is the end of the matter of the relationship - the turned 4th - you would use the ruler of the 10th, then the end of the matter is Mars in Gemini in the 5th house.

Last aspect the Moon makes before it leaves its sign is a square to Mars in Gemini in the 5th.

What is your take on Moon squaring Mars in Gemini before it leaves its sign?

So, to sum up.... yes, on the surface, I would agree that the Saturn/Moon conjunction looks promising. BUT I'm also wondering if there's more to that than meets the eye. I don't know planetary strengths and weaknesses in horary - very little anyway. But what I do know, it doesn't look good to me. Also that inconjunct - UNLESS there was a major "inconjunct"- like issue that you have recently resolved, and then the fact it is slightly separating might come into play

The surface would look all good being that both significators are in the 8th but below the surface is another story eh?

I also agree that your interpretation may be correct. However, IF you factor in the 11th for "the future/ hopes and dream"..... then you have that inconjunct. But like I said, it could either mean a sudden positive resolution in the relationship - OR...... :sad: I would also really consider the SN in Cancer smack on the descendant, if I were you. The Sun is also exactly semisextile the SN, and inconjunct the NN.

Giving you both sides of it,

:sideways: FL

This is pretty good. I have a lot to think about. My natal Moon in Virgo is conjunct his natal Venus in Virgo and my natal Venus in Aquarius is conjunt his Moon in Aquarius. His rising sign is Sag and my rising sign is Gemini. His natal Mars falls into my 1st house. I really feel comfortable with him and he tells me the same but lately I wonder about us being in a long term relationship.

Thanks for your insight...

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

Have you asked this question in another form before, Astrologer4U?

The late AC, the opposition and squares, this just doesn't seem like a happy thing.

I asked the question "will we be together" in another forum but that was not about this same guy. This guy, I am actually with, but the other guy, I never got a chance to be with him, however, we still talk.

Astrologer4U

misskitty

I asked the question "will we be together" in another forum but that was not about this same guy.

Oh okay, I was just wondering because when a chart is kind of confusing like this one it is sometimes because the querent has already asked something similar, or the querent wasn't clear on the question he/she wanted to ask.

How long have you been seeing this guy?

Maybe in my heart I do.

Is your feeling that the relationship won't last? It is interesting that you already had that feeling and got a late AC. I don't know what to make of that with all the 'yes' answers. Maybe it means the relationship will continue, but there will always be these uncertainty in your head? I know you Venus in Virgo's are always picking apart your relationships and re-thinking them. ;)

This chart has thrown me for a loop.

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
i use whole sign houses, so for me they are in the 7th marriage and partnerships. its a clear yes awnser, unless of course free will intervenes. and often times a late ascendant wasn't a sole reason to defer judgment.

misskitty

Is this question even valid since the AC and the planetary hour does not match?

The planetary hour is ruled by the Moon, and we have the opposite sign here... Capricorn. I do not fully understand planetary hours so I'm hoping one of our experts can chime in here. The lord of hour is directly applying to the AC sign, so maybe that in itself makes it fit to judge.

Last edited:

archergirl

I'll add just a few comments here:

1. The late ascendant should be noted. It sometimes means the question has been 'tampered with', as in asked already. It can also mean that the question is not 'fresh': sometimes people stew about whether or not to create a chart for a long time before asking the question. I often see late ASC in these sorts of questions.

2. It is very ill-advised to ask questions over this long of a time period; there is simply too much Free Will involved here (do you want it to last beyond 5 years? If so, you'll make an effort to make it so, won't you?) and too much can change, including the two people involved. There is also the question of 'life imitating art': if the chart 'says' the relationship will last longer than five years, then it's more likely that it will, as opposed to if the chart 'says' it won't last that long. Geddit?

3. The North Node is conjunct the Ascendant; this is a beneficial indication.

4. Venus, a benefic, sits on the Descendent; another indication of the possibility of a satisfactory outcome to the relationship question.

5. The Moon and Saturn are in an exact conjunction, and in sextile with Venus on the DSC: another positive indication. That they are placed in the 8th shows the querent's anxiety about the issue.

So, really, it's in your hands here. It's not up to a chart to decide the fate of your relationship.;)

AG:)

Astrologer4U

2nd chart Everyone who joins this thread, please view the second chart for my second question regarding this man I wish to have a long term relationship with.

I think the answer is yes, he does love me enough to make a change. He is Taurus in the 7th house. The ruler of Taurus is in the 9th house of education and the higher mind, it is trine Uranus in the 5th house of creativity and sextile saturn in the house of friendships. Saturn will oppose Uranus before it leaves the 11th house so I am a bit confused about that one.

Astrologer4U

katydid

2nd chart Everyone who joins this thread, please view the second chart for my second question regarding this man I wish to have a long term relationship with.

I think the answer is yes, he does love me enough to make a change. He is Taurus in the 7th house. The ruler of Taurus is in the 9th house of education and the higher mind, it is trine Uranus in the 5th house of creativity and sextile saturn in the house of friendships. Saturn will oppose Uranus before it leaves the 11th house so I am a bit confused about that one.

Astrologer4U

I think your question points up a 'problem' in the relationship. Your question was 'does he love me enough to make a change?" But the 'change' you are wanting him to make is not based upon his love for you imo. I think the real question is CAN he successfully make that change. Sure, he may love you enough to WANT to change. But can he really stop being childish, and putting you in the position to be his mother. That is a different question all together.
The sun in Taurus in the 7th MAY say that it is hard for him to escape certain routine, emotional patterns. The upcoming opposition between sat/uranus may imply tht it takes a sudden ending to the relationship for him to really see the problems. :andy: