6 planets Conjunct in Capricorn

dolly39

I have a Stellium in my birth chart in 11th house Capricorn. Please help me understand this stellium from Vedic Point of view.

Asc: Pisces
Sun: Aquarius
Moon: Leo

DOB: 9 Feb 1990
Time: 08:35 AM
Place: Nagpur Maharashtra India (21° 8' 47.8788'' N, 79° 5' 19.8960'' E)

Mars 07:36 Capricorn 11th House
Uranus 07:56 Capricorn 11th House
Neptune 13:25 Capricorn 11th House
Saturn 20:07 Capricorn 11th House
Venus 20:55 Capricorn 11th House
Mercury 26:09 Capricorn 11th House

Attachments

• DrawChart.aspx.jpg
    DrawChart.aspx.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 38

muchacho

Dolly, in vedic astrology we use the sidereal zodiac and only the classical planets, which means your rising sign is Aquarius and Uranus and Neptune don't count. Which leaves Saturn, Mars and Venus in the 11th - only 3 Planets. And your chart ruler is Saturn and not Jupiter.

dolly39

You have an amazing chart!

Jupiter is your chart ruler, and is exalted!!! in the 5th house!!! Lucky you!

When you have a stellium in one house that just means you have karmic knowledge and experience in that house that you need to learn or need to out grow.

I will take some time to look and give u a better explanation

Thank You very much for replying to my questions, really appreciate it.

I haven't found much on internet about 11th house stellium. what are your thoughts on 11th house and its significance in Vedic Astrology.

from western point of view, it represents friendships and social activity. so does that mean i need "to learn or out grow" friendships in some way?

dolly39

Dolly, in vedic astrology we use the sidereal zodiac and only the classical planets, which means your rising sign is Aquarius and Uranus and Neptune don't count. Which leaves Saturn, Mars and Venus in the 11th - only 3 Planets. And your chart ruler is Saturn and not Jupiter.

Thank you for replying.

I attached another chart.
from - http://vaultoftheheavens.com/VOTH_ChartCreator/Welcome.aspx

Mars 07:36 Capricorn
Mercury 26:09 Capricorn
Venus 20:55 Capricorn
Saturn 20:07 Capricorn

This would count as stellium, won't it?
I did not find much information on stelliums in vedic astrology, on internet.
What are your thoughts on 11th house stellium.
What books or websites would you suggest, where can I learn more about this topic.

Attachments

• BasicPrintout.aspx.jpg
    BasicPrintout.aspx.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 28

muchacho

Thank you for replying.

I attached another chart.
from - http://vaultoftheheavens.com/VOTH_ChartCreator/Welcome.aspx

Mars 07:36 Capricorn
Mercury 26:09 Capricorn
Venus 20:55 Capricorn
Saturn 20:07 Capricorn

This would count as stellium, won't it?
I did not find much information on stelliums in vedic astrology, on internet.
What are your thoughts on 11th house stellium.
What books or websites would you suggest, where can I learn more about this topic.
In vedic astrology, the 11th house is considered the house of gains (of all sorts and from all kinds of sources) and a stellium or clusters of planets in one particular sign/house are considered as special yogas. Wherever you have such a cluster in your chart that's where your main focus in life will be. The houses cover specific life experiences and life environments. So if you have 4 planets in the 11th that means that the topics which are ruled by the 11th house will dominate your mind and experience at the expense of other life topics ruled by the other houses. That's neither good or bad, but it shows a rather strong focus/energy flow into one particular direction.