Confused!! Which career path to choose ?

Khushbo

Hello All,

Can someone please have a look at my chart and let me know which career should I choose ? :sad::sad:

Am very confused and stressed at the moment :pouty::pouty::pinched::pinched::pinched:

Thank you very much.

astro_w2gw_khushboo.28642.182710.png

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_khushboo.28642.182710.png
    astro_w2gw_khushboo.28642.182710.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 74

SunConjunctUranus

Re: pm

Hi,

Judging from the horizon it would be good to work related to water, nurturing, caring, family business, etc. Now judging from the suorce of the winds, there is a mix tendency pertaining to the suitable work. Because Moon positioned in this particular place, so I'll looking at your Mercury. It has benevolent aspects from Mars and Jupiter. Mercury [as you know] ruling the communication, letter, advice, reasoning, etc. However Mercury isn't strong so keep the Moon as a main reference for career.

Khushbo

Hi,

Judging from the horizon it would be good to work related to water, nurturing, caring, family business, etc. Now judging from the suorce of the winds, there is a mix tendency pertaining to the suitable work. Because Moon positioned in this particular place, so I'll looking at your Mercury. It has benevolent aspects from Mars and Jupiter. Mercury [as you know] ruling the communication, letter, advice, reasoning, etc. However Mercury isn't strong so keep the Moon as a main reference for career.

Thank you SunCanjunctUranus,

Sorry but i am confused with your reply, which field should i work in then ? :innocent:

JUPITERASC

Thank you SunCanjunctUranus,
Sorry but i am confused with your reply, which field should i work in then ? :innocent:
Sun said :smile:
Hi,

Judging from the horizon it would be

good to work related to water,
nurturing,
caring,
family business, etc.
as quoted

Now judging from the suorce of the winds, there is a mix tendency pertaining to the suitable work.

Because Moon positioned in this particular place, so I'll looking at your Mercury.
It has benevolent aspects from Mars and Jupiter.

Mercury [as you know] ruling the communication, letter, advice, reasoning, etc.

However Mercury isn't strong so
keep the Moon as a main reference for career.

WARNING DISCLAIMER: I'm no way a professional astrologer nor do I have expertise in the field, having read only for a year and a half about the subject.

That being said:
When I look at your chart I see "someone who communicates with another's intimacy and displays them information." So think about it.
What career paths work around communicating people and relating to them intimately? Psychology, school counselling, and also daycare, I don't how much you like kids for instace, but our early school primary shape and contain our deepest expectations and feelings on life. As well as our relation with our family. Think there are many ways to communicate with peoples intimacy, so don't get too stuck on a "Career Label". Think more of where could you work with people, asking them, helping asses them, specially with their problems, taboos. I'd like to know how you feel about my forecast. Thank you for the opportunity!